Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683375 times)

Lucky man

• Twój stary rowerzysta, grochówka w bidonie
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #8520 on: November 14, 2016, 09:17:51 pm »
I think next time they should just meet us in hub, and just give us the loot it saves the embarrassment of koniko and Napalm shit leading
Koniko wasn't today on ts.

Who was leading?
Think.  :)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8521 on: November 14, 2016, 09:38:05 pm »
I think next time they should just meet us in hub, and just give us the loot it saves the embarrassment of koniko and Napalm shit leading
Koniko wasn't today on ts.

Who was leading?
Think.  :)

Doesn't really matter to me if it was Koniko or Napalm really just a strange stance you got there, you didn't loose all fights right you won one atleast in the beginning I'm pretty sure.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

knuckle

« Reply #8522 on: November 14, 2016, 09:45:31 pm »
I'm pretty sure they lost most, man who ever was leading is terrible

So 100% koniko or napalm. I'm not sure what you guys where doing to be honest standing there dieing in sstrange positions

Hope you guys know that town control is not turnbased you don't wait a turn to shoot.

Hey meng I think luckyman kept dieing first right

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8523 on: November 14, 2016, 10:11:49 pm »
I'm pretty sure they lost most, man who ever was leading is terrible

So 100% koniko or napalm. I'm not sure what you guys where doing to be honest standing there dieing in sstrange positions

Hope you guys know that town control is not turnbased you don't wait a turn to shoot.

Hey meng I think luckyman kept dieing first right

Yeah think so, don't know why he pushed away alone from his team all the time, perhaps it's hard to play with 3-4 (?) different leaders right, takes some time for teammates to adjust to each other sometimes so perhaps they'd do better if they joined for real and became the Outta Gum Social Violence Desert Mercenaries perhaps or OGSVDM for short I guess  ;D

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

knuckle

« Reply #8524 on: November 14, 2016, 10:24:36 pm »
Aww man,

At least they are trying, I'll give them 10 out of 10 for trying,
but a zero in performance.

Guys go Hinkly and train.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8525 on: November 14, 2016, 11:10:42 pm »
Aww man,

At least they are trying, I'll give them 10 out of 10 for trying,
but a zero in performance.

Guys go Hinkly and train.

there's some really good players in the new rainbow but when some guys, especially UV tags now, drop regular stims every damn fight week after week this late in the season no less you do get concerned with quality right, Awg and Napalm you gotta work with your recruits guys, show them the ropes and get them set up and stuff it can't be fun for them to loose all the time

knuckle

« Reply #8526 on: November 16, 2016, 02:24:28 pm »
We are the one strong team on the whole server which don't take any dirty alliance.
We are the one faction on the whole server which have clean and easy to understand rules.

This cracks me up, considering they are in a alliance of 4 teams, and always loose.

We are the one team on the whole server where you can find quality play.

HAHAHA GG to this amazing lie of a recruitment post! 10 different leaders constantly talking over each other, loose once and rage quite game and do not return, bring shitty gear to combat, shout at new guys, exploit bugs and cheats. then they keep disbanding after a few weeks, then return, then disband coz they loose.

this faction is dead time to merge

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8527 on: November 16, 2016, 02:59:06 pm »
Lol yeah that was a while aģo

Very funny now  ;D

Fantastic

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8528 on: November 16, 2016, 11:22:55 pm »
GG UVSWDW, fun stuff.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8529 on: November 16, 2016, 11:23:38 pm »
GG UVSWDW, fun stuff.

Don't forget the Golgotha Gastronomists! Not this time guys

Sharpy

• View Profile
« Reply #8530 on: November 16, 2016, 11:43:46 pm »
GG UVSWDW, fun stuff.

Don't forget the Golgotha Gastronomists! Not this time guys

Nice effort by the golgotha hollow point crew ::)

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #8531 on: November 17, 2016, 03:18:41 am »
I need to do this:

Then I said "no" and give him this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8ily8mvlby3kpt/Daryl.txt?dl=0

Then:

And now I am here checkin this stupid pvp forum again and reading some bullshit from Knuckle.

Knuckle is a politic bastard. Opportunist flea. Khans sucess comes from his organization as a family. The structure of Khans as a faction fighting for a flag. I think thats very valid. Just like UV had in the past, and how UV will do again. The Khans base was built by people like Gargantua, Mengelito, Sven and others. Knuckle definitely do not believe its part of that structure. He is just a clown who is laughing at a good time that suits him. The success of Khans is due to the dedication of other people.

But I need to mention that Khans had in the past alliance. Ultra had an alliance with Khans. I've always wanted to see Khans active in pvp in real time, when they were restricted to pvp-tb. And even now, Khans has support from other factions as well as did throughout his lifetime. Making jokes about an alliance like UV is now just stupid. Even with alliances we have not gotten a number to face Khans from equal to equal. Just check your screens. Aside from specific problems that are natural to any alliance.

Knuckle, enjoy to party with plenty of champagne, because it will end soon. The mask always falls, it may take time, but it falls off.

Dende

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8532 on: November 17, 2016, 03:27:13 am »
I need to do this:

Then I said "no" and give him this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8ily8mvlby3kpt/Daryl.txt?dl=0

Then:

And now I am here checkin this stupid pvp forum again and reading some bullshit from Knuckle.

Knuckle is a politic bastard. Opportunist flea. Khans sucess comes from his organization as a family. The structure of Khans as a faction fighting for a flag. I think thats very valid. Just like UV had in the past, and how UV will do again. The Khans base was built by people like Gargantua, Mengelito, Sven and others. Knuckle definitely do not believe its part of that structure. He is just a clown who is laughing at a good time that suits him. The success of Khans is due to the dedication of other people.

But I need to mention that Khans had in the past alliance. Ultra had an alliance with Khans. I've always wanted to see Khans active in pvp in real time, when they were restricted to pvp-tb. And even now, Khans has support from other factions as well as did throughout his lifetime. Making jokes about an alliance like UV is now just stupid. Even with alliances we have not gotten a number to face Khans from equal to equal. Just check your screens. Aside from specific problems that are natural to any alliance.

Knuckle, enjoy to party with plenty of champagne, because it will end soon. The mask always falls, it may take time, but it falls off.
Just old messages that proves nothing go back to farming hub police for combat amror and 5mm jhp

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8533 on: November 17, 2016, 04:30:46 am »
Don't show private messages!

knuckle

« Reply #8534 on: November 17, 2016, 01:17:40 pm »
Lololol Napalm and your point is? :facepalm

I can smell butt hurt in the air, because a certain someone (points at angry napalm) cannot win and his faction is dieing :).

Who cares :) .

But I tell you something your faction has died same as SW, just merge into one pointless trying to keep something alive that's bbeen dead for years maybe you will progress under one flag :) x

I just cannot believe how butt hurt Napalm is I really can't that he had to search his message box for old messages haha, us khans must be doing something right for you to rage like that.

Not our fault you suck at leading a faction x
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 01:19:32 pm by knuckle »