April 19, 2024, 04:36:46 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1677657 times)

Barneys

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #8505 on: November 10, 2016, 11:39:42 pm »
SW didnt fail. We all stop playing waiting for the wipe. The faction will be back after stuff change. No point in playing in a dead game that has nothing new for 2 years.

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

NeedALight?

• View Profile
« Reply #8506 on: November 10, 2016, 11:54:21 pm »
Lel I admitted no such thing brother. I was not online or even on TS for over a week or so do to real life stuff  i have to manage ( you know real life right, this is the thing outside). What i said was that there are people unlike khans that will not take other faction tag. Just because faction hits a road bump does not mean that it died. SW never took other faction tag (Khans did took SW tag). So if you want to hit a nerv check if it is not Your nerv before you shit talk.

Peace

Way I see it, the rainbow has two ends. Either it merges as one faction, or the factions inside leave the alliance and proceed to die.

Pick one mate.

PEACE

knuckle

« Reply #8507 on: November 11, 2016, 03:34:23 pm »
SW didnt fail. We all stop playing waiting for the wipe. The faction will be back after stuff change. No point in playing in a dead game that has nothing new for 2 years.

Barney, your faction has made alliance with 5 other factions. You havnt stopped playing dummy :). Your faction is dead the same with the other faction u have alliance with. Hence our point I'm you and the others just merge into one it's pointless trying to keep something alive which fails time after time again.

Just like deathlight said.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #8508 on: November 11, 2016, 04:11:25 pm »
What I meant to say was : most of the core members have stopped playing out of boredom. The few players that are left don't really have a choice but to team up with other factions to stay relevant.

knuckle

« Reply #8509 on: November 11, 2016, 04:39:24 pm »

to late to try and correct yourself, you already said this. And you know we are right.

Make a temporary faction lol oh shit that is what the social warriors are right? That's why they die? :facepalm

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #8510 on: November 11, 2016, 05:23:12 pm »
I'm not correcting myself, I'm correcting you, because you are trying to troll (poorly might I add, like your last 100 posts). Even if SW was dead, what does it changes? The faction accomplished what it was meant to do for the time being.

knuckle

« Reply #8511 on: November 11, 2016, 05:33:47 pm »
What I meant to say was :

Then he says this, the above is correcting it,  as you started the sentence what i meant to say

I'm not correcting myself,

XD  :facepalm

(poorly might I add, like your last 100 posts)

Got like 4 posts.

Even if SW was dead, what does it changes? The faction accomplished what it was meant to do for the time being.

The whole point in us saying to merge as another faction, because your faction is dead you silly dummy  :facepalm
Not really because in all honestly that faction was terrible, and kept breaking up and having these so called breaks (failing really). it was another joke of a PvP faction that did not last very long going off topic now.

Whole point is your faction is dead, so is UV and the others in the alliance you might as well merge into one and start of new

« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 05:38:43 pm by knuckle »

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8512 on: November 13, 2016, 09:23:39 pm »
Well I wasn't kidding when I said that posting complete bullshit here will get the authors banned.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8513 on: November 14, 2016, 02:03:54 pm »
How can it be that all factions on the server save Muhos joined up against us and they still ain't got a chance to fight us? DW? SW? UV? CCM? Hello, where are you?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

knuckle

« Reply #8514 on: November 14, 2016, 05:28:46 pm »
How can it be that all factions on the server save Muhos joined up against us and they still ain't got a chance to fight us? DW? SW? UV? CCM? Hello, where are you?

man, they are all dead factions now like I said there are trying to rise again but it's always best to leave the dead dead.

They need to merge and make one faction

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8515 on: November 14, 2016, 06:09:46 pm »
Not this time boys

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

knuckle

« Reply #8516 on: November 14, 2016, 06:30:21 pm »
I can honestly say the rainbow alliance have paid there taxes,

Sooo much loot thanks guys. Like i said you need to merge into one faction maybe; awww at least we are one faction with no alliances.

You make these alliances and still cannot win top kek
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 06:37:36 pm by knuckle »

knuckle

« Reply #8517 on: November 14, 2016, 06:43:05 pm »
I think next time they should just meet us in hub, and just give us the loot it saves the embarrassment of koniko and Napalm shit leading

Lucky man

• Twój stary rowerzysta, grochówka w bidonie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8518 on: November 14, 2016, 08:17:37 pm »
I think next time they should just meet us in hub, and just give us the loot it saves the embarrassment of koniko and Napalm shit leading
Koniko wasn't today on ts.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8519 on: November 14, 2016, 09:14:11 pm »
Koniko wasn't today on ts.

Who was leading?