« Reply #8265 on: October 07, 2016, 09:45:56 pm »

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #8266 on: October 07, 2016, 09:48:31 pm »
Oh don't you worry, I was at all the tcs on a sneaker, picked off your sneakers a lot with a nice kill on sven running blue for his gear in gecko  8)

LOLOLOLOLOL BUTCHER

Apparently You don't watch your brothers shitty video's either.

Listen to what your brother has to say about sneaks at 1:32.

https://youtu.be/NmP3OC4Yf3Y?t=92

According to him and Militia man - you have no fucking balls.

LOLOL  Thanks for that one Lash!

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8267 on: October 07, 2016, 09:58:33 pm »
Oh don't you worry, I was at all the tcs on a sneaker, picked off your sneakers a lot with a nice kill on sven running blue for his gear in gecko  8)

LOLOLOLOLOL BUTCHER

Apparently You don't watch your brothers shitty video's either.

Listen to what your brother has to say about sneaks at 1:32.

https://youtu.be/NmP3OC4Yf3Y?t=92

According to him and Militia man - you have no fucking balls.

LOLOL  Thanks for that one Lash!

Oh, look, it's this no-skill asshole again. Some great leader you turned out to be when you couldn't even communicate terms of contract to your own men.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8268 on: October 07, 2016, 09:58:59 pm »
What are you even on about Butcher? You're evaluating our TC when you didnt even go tonight just cucking alone from a sneak? Fuck you kid you got problems, like real problems. Fucking forum warrior xD

Heyfrey was doing exactly what he was supposed to do to the letter and Sven still has his HPA, so thats that.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8269 on: October 07, 2016, 10:04:02 pm »
What are you even on about Butcher? You're evaluating our TC when you didnt even go tonight just cucking alone from a sneak? Fuck you kid you got problems, like real problems. Fucking forum warrior xD

Heyfrey was doing exactly what he was supposed to do to the letter and Sven still has his HPA, so thats that.
Hmm, I guess Coach wasn't their either?  :facepalm

Khans ain't got logic man.

Heyfray

• Old World Flag
    • View Profile
« Reply #8270 on: October 07, 2016, 10:05:38 pm »

Hmm, I guess Coach wasn't their either?  :facepalm

Khans ain't got logic man.
What the fuck are you trying to say autistic boy

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #8271 on: October 07, 2016, 10:05:54 pm »

I never said I was alone my dear. And funny to hear you call me a forum warrior while you only ever show up for your 10+ member town captures. At what point are you going to step up your game and learn to play. Come to hinkley and we will see who is better in a 5 set match in 1v1  :D
We are red eyed vampires from a thousand burning suns.

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #8272 on: October 07, 2016, 10:12:17 pm »
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

knuckle

« Reply #8273 on: October 07, 2016, 10:27:35 pm »

I never said I was alone my dear. And funny to hear you call me a forum warrior while you only ever show up for your 10+ member town captures. At what point are you going to step up your game and learn to play. Come to hinkley and we will see who is better in a 5 set match in 1v1  :D

I will come 1vs1 lol no problem :).

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #8274 on: October 07, 2016, 10:33:26 pm »

I will come 1vs1 lol no problem :).
Sorry lil dick knuckle but this here is between me and meng. Now is he going to back up his words or not?

knuckle

« Reply #8275 on: October 07, 2016, 10:40:49 pm »
Seems you are scared,

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #8276 on: October 07, 2016, 10:43:48 pm »
Seems you are scared,
Seems I am tired of meng crying about me and lash and needs a good ol ass whoopin  :P

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8277 on: October 07, 2016, 10:44:49 pm »

knuckle

« Reply #8278 on: October 07, 2016, 10:48:04 pm »
Seems you are scared,
Seems I am tired of meng crying about me and lash and needs a good ol ass whoopin  :P

I'll fight you both at same time if you want? You and lash vs me

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #8279 on: October 07, 2016, 10:48:53 pm »
Seems you are scared,

I'll fight you both at same time if you want? You and lash vs me
Get in line dickhead