Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1682963 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #8190 on: October 06, 2016, 10:54:09 am »
I just hope lash ans butcher are trolling and not being serious lol I pray they do.

I get the impression that the way lash behaves he still breast feeds of his mommas tits,

Breast feeds of his dads tits*

That's why he wants to be a girl

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #8191 on: October 06, 2016, 11:29:45 am »
Please SW stop running from the truth there's so much evidence now, just apologise for lying and pay me the very generously set income tax and we can move on guys

Sorry for the black screen in the screenshot, need to protect our sources, it's filled with people underneath aswell I assure you
Hmm it's a pity you don't know the layout of uv ts and have to lie about it. There is no channel for players below lobby. Also I have a list of everyone's names who were blacked out as well as a full list of who was online in the teamspeak at the time so good luck protecting your source 8)
We are red eyed vampires from a thousand burning suns.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8192 on: October 06, 2016, 12:29:32 pm »
If you have all that information Then why don't you expose the source detective?

knuckle

« Reply #8193 on: October 06, 2016, 01:34:27 pm »
They both need to great feed a second as they are getting delusional

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8194 on: October 06, 2016, 04:50:16 pm »
I can assure you that its a genuine screen, you're just a very lousy detective  ;D

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8195 on: October 06, 2016, 05:08:18 pm »
What happened to lash praising khans? Already hate them again? What's next irl threats against khans?

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8196 on: October 06, 2016, 06:35:04 pm »
You bet - he's going to "lash" out!

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #8197 on: October 06, 2016, 06:43:45 pm »
I miss those days when Lash was old good Craig Boone from Masters of Disharmony  :(

He had class in those days...
GUN FOR HIRE

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8198 on: October 06, 2016, 07:44:51 pm »
I miss those days when Lash was old good Craig Boone from Masters of Disharmony  :(

He had class in those days...

lash =\= craig boone

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #8199 on: October 06, 2016, 09:04:46 pm »
If you have all that information Then why don't you expose the source detective?
There's no need to cause public drama about it. It's being dealt with quietly :P
I just felt I should call your good friend meng on claiming there were more names.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 09:08:05 pm by Butcher »

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8200 on: October 06, 2016, 09:28:26 pm »
Butcher,

Can you tell us all honestly...  are you embarrassed by Lash?  the way he hides behind you, and worships you etc, and the way that all he wants to be is you but he isn't?  Talks all kinds of shit and expects you to fight his battles and pick up the pieces?

It's ok Butcher, you can tell us all the truth here...

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #8201 on: October 06, 2016, 09:46:20 pm »
Butcher,

Can you tell us all honestly...  are you embarrassed by Lash?  the way he hides behind you, and worships you etc, and the way that all he wants to be is you but he isn't?  Talks all kinds of shit and expects you to fight his battles and pick up the pieces?

It's ok Butcher, you can tell us all the truth here...
Well garg I will tell you I'm not and never would be embarrassed by lash. But are you embarrassed by the way your little khanlings act on forum, swarming with retarded shit talk and complete lack of skill?

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8202 on: October 06, 2016, 10:22:25 pm »
Butcher you are seriously turning into your brother more and more every day. There's a thing in your family where when you talk much and shout alot it equals you are right. Feeling bad for breaking the news but that's not how the rest of the world works, you'll notice when you're past 25 and your brains are fully developed.

Anyhow I'm really here to say gg to AA and Muhos today for fights in Gecko and a little bit in Reno, even though we won we had bigger numbers and Jish was at the top of his game and Seki did some incredible c4 throwing blowing half our team up in one boom in Gecko :o thanks to Elemenope for leading o/
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 10:34:32 pm by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8203 on: October 06, 2016, 10:40:36 pm »
I love how one minute lash wants to 1v1 me; and the next minute he makes a video about deleting all his Fonline chars so he doesn't have to.

I guess that turd finally flushed.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8204 on: October 06, 2016, 11:44:11 pm »
I love how one minute lash wants to 1v1 me; and the next minute he makes a video about deleting all his Fonline chars so he doesn't have to.

I guess that turd finally flushed.

Well good riddance to him, he needs to be with his own kind.