April 29, 2024, 11:33:57 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683684 times)

Barneys

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #8145 on: October 05, 2016, 01:51:28 pm »
This thread is getting boring, please troll better or don't troll at all.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8146 on: October 05, 2016, 01:54:02 pm »
I can't play tonight, got life and stuff but will be back tomorrow to show you who's baws ;)

You can still choose to adress me as His Highness Baron Doctor Mengelito, the First of His Name, Leader of Men, Explorer of the Sea, Nightmare of FOnline and Raider Leader of the Khans when we talk and pay a modest 40 percent income tax to the Baronate and I'll make sure you can have the towns without UV and CCM support, how about that Awgy my dear?  ;D
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 01:56:55 pm by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #8147 on: October 05, 2016, 02:13:42 pm »
I can't play tonight, got life and stuff but will be back tomorrow to show you who's baws ;)
Well its a shame.

You can still choose to adress me as His Highness Baron Doctor Mengelito, the First of His Name, Leader of Men, Explorer of the Sea, Nightmare of FOnline and Raider Leader of the Khans when we talk and pay a modest 40 percent income tax to the Baronate and I'll make sure you can have the towns without UV and CCM support, how about that Awgy my dear?  ;D

Well Your Highness Baron Doctor Mengelito, the First of His Name, Leader of Men, Explorer of the Sea, Nightmare of FOnline and Raider Leader of the Khans... You can bend over and kiss my  shiny Polish ass ;) I pay no fees for what i can take from Raiders ;)

See You on battlefield, and as always..
Peace out

favorite

• Muhosransk
    • View Profile
« Reply #8148 on: October 05, 2016, 03:53:08 pm »

Fuck you

• View Profile
« Reply #8149 on: October 05, 2016, 04:06:41 pm »
i got balls of steel and a nomad who ::cries silently::  :-\ :-\

is that NOmad called Barney? Or drot by any chance?

If so maybe call it a social warriors considering they are crying a lot so much it rains in hub
im sorry but the nomad is preba all this time :(

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8150 on: October 05, 2016, 04:20:52 pm »
LOL I love this:

"We did not coordinated attack on Gecko reactor with UV"
"We didn't shoot each other afterwards, as we became temporary friends",

"SW officers sent truce proposition to UV.:

Making a truce before hand is called COORDINATION lol...

And barneys is so triggered guys, keep it coming LOL.

knuckle

« Reply #8151 on: October 05, 2016, 05:05:04 pm »
@Blarney
We did not coordinated attack in gecko, this is why i rushed in. I was shocked to see UV there probably more than you were :D

LOL

We didn't coordinate, but neither did we shoot each other. We both moved towards gecko pretty much at the same time and there you get it.

Just keeping reading there comments wait for it :)

There were no socials in uv teamspeak when we fought you in gecko btw ::)

[. What did we lie about? You accuse troll of lying when I already told you there was no coordination in gecko. I think you should just

WAAAAIT FOR IT

Even though I'm no longer involved in the game, I can personally khanfirm that there was no co-ordinated assault, no cross-communication, no joint effort... unlike what you and ally get up to. Just two teams that happened to be in the area at the same time attacking the same swarm.
- lash

Wait for it

I can't believe I'm doing it, but well ok lets roll.

Troll didn't lied to No one, he confirmed my words, "We did not coordinated attack on Gecko reactor with UV on Tuesday September 4th 2016." Here my official statement.
We didn't shoot each other afterwards, as we became temporary friends, While Khans worked with Muhosransk and CCM, We started calculating and SW officers sent truce proposition to UV.

But Yeah Troll ain't lie. Many SW died because we didn't coordinated.

Butcher is just confirming my trolls statements, and IMHO TBH, Khans Froum trolling abilities would make a painting change its face to annoyed and angry. So do not blame ppl on this.

Peace out

Ok nearly there :) So everyone see below the UV and SW planning there attack just before they swarmed us not all are in screenshot though ! reason our sneaker manged to get a picture of them before they entered is because we just took the town, i personally thought he was lieing when he said 15 - 16 to kill 7 of us so he screened it just before you entered. Sorry guys you been caught out on a lie this time better luck next time hey?

This picture was taken as you was moving toward the reactor outside the fence :) GG guys x

That picture was enough evidence but couldn't help point how how bad you suck at lieing nearly as bad as PvP but thats impossible

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8152 on: October 05, 2016, 05:09:18 pm »
This is full embarrassment! LOL!  Lying! lol and what for?

There are more lies here than a Trump/Hillary alliance!

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #8153 on: October 05, 2016, 05:11:35 pm »

HAHAHAHAHA Trying to make a point of Coordinated  attack during Khans TC by posting PREVIEW Screenshot while Previews are disabled while timer is on :D nice try lad.

knuckle

« Reply #8154 on: October 05, 2016, 05:19:20 pm »
HAHAHAHAHA Trying to make a point of Coordinated  attack during Khans TC by posting PREVIEW Screenshot while Previews are disabled while timer is on :D nice try lad.

Please read what was already said dude :) and try not get sad about your poor lieing skills and PVP skills XD

reason our sneaker manged to get a picture of them before they entered is because we just took the town, i personally thought he was lieing when he said 15 - 16 to kill 7 of us so he screened it just before you entered. Sorry guys you been caught out on a lie this time better luck next time hey?

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #8155 on: October 05, 2016, 05:23:41 pm »

Please read what was already said dude :) and try not get sad about your poor lieing skills and PVP skills XD

reason our sneaker manged to get a picture of them before they entered is because we just took the town, i personally thought he was lieing when he said 15 - 16 to kill 7 of us so he screened it just before you entered. Sorry guys you been caught out on a lie this time better luck next time hey?
But the screeen doesent show 15-16 ppls and also the TS screen shows only 5 social ppls (not including the 3 uv that would make up 8 nombres)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 05:26:54 pm by The Trooper »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8156 on: October 05, 2016, 05:27:27 pm »
Please SW stop running from the truth there's so much evidence now, just apologise for lying and pay me the very generously set income tax and we can move on guys

Sorry for the black screen in the screenshot, need to protect our sources, it's filled with people underneath aswell I assure you
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 05:29:48 pm by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #8157 on: October 05, 2016, 05:33:05 pm »
Screen from preview, and i just looked at it Luckyman on afk and on TC. so many loose ends. Still think what you want kids.

I smell tabloid Journalism here ;) or maybe we just talk about different fights :D

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8158 on: October 05, 2016, 05:47:40 pm »
Screen from preview, and i just looked at it Luckyman on afk and on TC. so many loose ends. Still think what you want kids.

I smell tabloid Journalism here ;) or maybe we just talk about different fights :D

The big cloud of smoke we are dispelling here is that Social Violence and Awgansky <3 Napalm is a thing while your goons have intentionally tried to make it look otherwise. When we beat you yesterday and the day before that we beat the combined might of UV and SW swarm while being heavily outnumbered, also this was true for the Gecko fight you won according to evidence otherwise it's just kinda fun the one fight you did win you where not coordinated?

knuckle

« Reply #8159 on: October 05, 2016, 06:13:16 pm »

Keep talking shit kid :)   :facepalm