Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683501 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #8115 on: October 05, 2016, 12:54:27 am »
You're literally just blurting stuff and shitposting right now to bury this so you dont have to be embarrassed anymore, don't worry boy I'm sure the good people of the community will quote it right back to life if needed. See how happy we are and how salty and defensive you are? That's because you lost with greater numbers and where exposed for lying about it ;D

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

NeedALight?

• View Profile
« Reply #8116 on: October 05, 2016, 12:55:00 am »
Oh my god, the crying is real.  :'( :'(

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #8117 on: October 05, 2016, 12:59:00 am »
You're literally just blurting stuff and shitposting right now to bury this so you dont have to be embarrassed anymore, don't worry boy I'm sure the good people of the community will quote it right back to life if needed. See how happy we are and how salty and defensive you are? That's because you lost with greater numbers and where exposed for lying about it ;D

Hmm I'm just getting frustrated by your intense autism my dear. Wtf are you even talking about? Only time we lost was in den and that was due to the late arrival of a few of us. What did we lie about? You accuse troll of lying when I already told you there was no coordination in gecko. I think you should just go take a nap old man :-\
We are red eyed vampires from a thousand burning suns.

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8118 on: October 05, 2016, 01:07:40 am »

Even though I'm no longer involved in the game, I can personally khanfirm that there was no co-ordinated assault, no cross-communication, no joint effort... unlike what you and ally get up to. Just two teams that happened to be in the area at the same time attacking the same swarm.

- lash

PS: check out my new ultra-gay video

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #8119 on: October 05, 2016, 01:16:04 am »
Even if they were, what does it change? SW will ally whoever they want when they feel they need it, that's all.

It doesn't really matter, it LOOKED like a very well coordinated attack, and I was watching from behind (lol awg almost spotted me ;) ).

And the end result was the same, so much of a muchness, we got sandwiched very well after my smak talking the OPness of the reactor lol, it was funny and a great battle (we did a good job, you did a good job), good win for you guys.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8120 on: October 05, 2016, 01:20:23 am »
Butcher keep in mind you're representing your faction at all times, a small part of Awgansky dies each time a member cries on the forum and trust me you don't wanna end up making ultra gay videos when your done with your homework ;D
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 01:26:53 am by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #8121 on: October 05, 2016, 01:26:00 am »
Butcher keep in mind you're representing your faction at all times, don't wanna end up making ultra gay videos ;D
If I make a vid of how hard I rape khans is that ultra gay? I am representing my faction and myself here, I would never stoop to your level so I shall return to this circle jerk thread at some later time. Peace from canada ;)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8122 on: October 05, 2016, 01:28:41 am »
"We weren't coordinating"

"we also didn't shoot each other"

Whether you coordinated an alliance a week before, or that action that very minute, it's still a coordinated attack lol

Two traditionally opposing factions, NOT shooting each other in TC and FONLINE. Could only take place with some coordination.

Even if all it was was "If you see Khan timer show up and attack at end, don't shoot SW/UV".

Guys it's not a big deal that you teamed up, no one cares.  Lol, what's funny is that because of your pride you can't admit it LOLOLOL.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8123 on: October 05, 2016, 01:31:15 am »
Butcher keep in mind you're representing your faction at all times, don't wanna end up making ultra gay videos ;D
If I make a vid of how hard I rape khans is that ultra gay? I am representing my faction and myself here, I would never stoop to your level so I shall return to this circle jerk thread at some later time. Peace from canada ;)

Stoop to our level?  I think you mean raise your game, cause right now, your nothing but a turd circling the bottom of the bowl.

*FLUSH*

(Before Knuckle sends Khans the pic)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8124 on: October 05, 2016, 01:34:17 am »
If I remember correctly last time you talked about raping khans you lost a 1v1 and was super nice and respectful for a whole week also you already stooped when you cried all over the last two pages, it's to late for high horses.

In conclusion troll has been exposed as a lying noob, Khans > social violence swarm and butcher might just be lash mk2.

GG
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 01:37:24 am by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8125 on: October 05, 2016, 01:43:00 am »

enjoy vid

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8126 on: October 05, 2016, 01:57:20 am »
Horrible video.  Couldn't last 2 minutes.

Highlights

-Guy with no life accusing people of having no life.

-Guy who wanted to cut off his own dick accusing other people of having no balls.

LOL there was 18 more minutes of filth...  But hey - if that's your thing...

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8127 on: October 05, 2016, 01:59:33 am »
Look, it's No Skill Garg posting in what was intended to be a showcase for PvP trophies. Do you have any trophies to post? Get that dysentery looked at bro, you're uncontrollably shitting everywhere. It's starting to smell like a morgue in texas summer.

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #8128 on: October 05, 2016, 05:26:24 am »
What happened to this ?  :o
2. Social Warriors isn't interested about taking mercs, alliances, etc so stop asking about it too.
We are the one strong team on the whole server which don't take any dirty alliance.
seems like SW have a chaos in leading  ;D
one day they say this and then they ally with UV lol
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 05:29:08 am by Seki »

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #8129 on: October 05, 2016, 05:47:57 am »
What happened to this ?  :o
2. Social Warriors isn't interested about taking mercs, alliances, etc so stop asking about it too.
We are the one strong team on the whole server which don't take any dirty alliance.
seems like SW have a chaos in leading  ;D
one day they say this and then they ally with UV lol
Long time no see seki.
That was posted back when socials were biggest team, times change. The only thing that never changes is war dear