Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683682 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #7980 on: September 30, 2016, 07:38:33 am »
Meet me at Thunderdome Drot. If you win I'll let you see Vile every second weekend and on holidays but if I win Rawhide becomes a province of my kingdom.

Edit: no hexbots
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 07:42:51 am by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

knuckle

« Reply #7981 on: September 30, 2016, 09:44:31 am »
Muffin cannot control my trolling skills, his skills are still ate foundation level while I am hitting it in the master degree.

I trolled him in uv so much he went to see his mamma,
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 09:53:31 am by knuckle »

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #7982 on: September 30, 2016, 09:55:48 am »
Muffin cannot control my trolling skills, his skills are still ate foundation level while I am hitting it in the master degree.

I trolled him in uv so much he went to see his mamma,

You remember you were so good at trolling in UV Napalm gave you a promotion?  ;D

drot

• I like NCR
    • View Profile
    • Rawhide
« Reply #7983 on: September 30, 2016, 10:02:34 am »
Meet me at Thunderdome Drot. If you win I'll let you see Vile every second weekend and on holidays but if I win Rawhide becomes a province of my kingdom.

Edit: no hexbots

You know I can't leave my shed.
#rawhide on ForestNet

knuckle

« Reply #7984 on: September 30, 2016, 10:57:09 am »
Drot rhymes with snot 

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7985 on: September 30, 2016, 11:01:52 am »
Wtf, where is actual forum PvP? Which faction is the best now?

knuckle

« Reply #7986 on: September 30, 2016, 11:25:43 am »

The Khans hand down, everyone knows it. Even you Kilgore you told me in teamspeak.

Jish, gimper and beer admitted it during Hinkly after I hexed them 3 vs 1 the noobs.

Awgy even come to our teamspeak last night saying how Fed up he is being in a second class faction and wanted to upgrade to the khans ect

And drot his name just rhymes with snot he is just a nobody, that likes snot
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 11:27:35 am by knuckle »

drot

• I like NCR
    • View Profile
    • Rawhide
« Reply #7987 on: September 30, 2016, 11:42:41 am »
The Khans hand down, everyone knows it. Even you Kilgore you told me in teamspeak.

Jish, gimper and beer admitted it during Hinkly after I hexed them 3 vs 1 the noobs.

Awgy even come to our teamspeak last night saying how Fed up he is being in a second class faction and wanted to upgrade to the khans ect

You got 5 days remaining until your next faction hop.
#rawhide on ForestNet

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #7988 on: September 30, 2016, 12:03:06 pm »

Yeah, Kilgore is right, forum pvp is for insulting, crying, swarm reporting and other nice stuff. Everyone is so nice and shows respect to each other, this doesn't feel right. Let's go back to what we are used too. Okay let me try first:

Khans you all suck, win only by swarm double number and we made you ragequit with a few sneaker attacks, gg.

Pfew, feels much better, thank you Kilgore for keeping us on the righteous path. It's important to respect the ancient traditions.

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7989 on: September 30, 2016, 12:11:16 pm »

Where? In your fucking dreams?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 12:22:16 pm by Leo »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7990 on: September 30, 2016, 01:08:33 pm »

Where? In your fucking dreams?

Worst was all AA noobs used hexbot while Knuckle fought manually on a fleshlight

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Lucky man

• Twój stary rowerzysta, grochówka w bidonie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7991 on: September 30, 2016, 01:15:30 pm »
Why its kurwa too many drama here. Its a game. Relax =D 8)

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #7992 on: September 30, 2016, 01:25:35 pm »
Y u hef to be mad, is only game  ???

Lucky man

• Twój stary rowerzysta, grochówka w bidonie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7993 on: September 30, 2016, 01:37:37 pm »

knuckle

« Reply #7994 on: September 30, 2016, 02:10:09 pm »

You got 5 days remaining until your next faction hop.

Who's this about Jish and stalker, totally agree :). (multiple factions players).

@ drot, hey dude you name rhymes snot :) we feel like u are mad.

@ jish, beer and gimper. After I destroyed you several times you admitted that khans where supreme PvP gods of server, and even hexbot could not help you.

@meng, hey budd I know dude it was an embarrassing moment for them, even when they cheat they loose I feel like I need to train these guys specially Jish and stalker it's hard to get a hold of them because they faction hop without a trace.

@letroll, your a nigger and your faction was swarm, fair numbers naw and cannot win shieeet maybe better luck after wipe,

@luckyman hi, please improve on your PvP combat skill, and stop dieing.

@ awgy time for you to leave your second class 3rd world country faction and join khans