April 29, 2024, 04:41:30 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683045 times)

Barneys

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #7950 on: September 29, 2016, 02:50:35 pm »
Daryl, we know that amount of years spent on this game doesnt mean you get good. Some people got very good in 6 months at this game cause they were willing to learn and to grind. Some people never got good after 7 years of playing, because they don't want to learn.

Imho there are a lot of good players on this server and on other servers. There is no clear line between SUPER GOOD player and very good player as the limits of the game are hard to define what a "good player" is.

For example for some 1v1 hexing will mean you are good player, for others good player is the decision he takes, for some it's gonna be the capacity to position yourself. Now, a good player might be all of that, but it's hard to judge.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 02:52:06 pm by Barneys »

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #7951 on: September 29, 2016, 02:51:34 pm »
OK. I'll say something coz i have few minutes, and nothing to do.

Using HexBot is ghey and we all know it. Publishing it on forum was a bad fucking idea. You made it you tested it and stated that you do not use it. This thing should be buried deep and forgotten afterwards instead of published IMHO.

Knuckle I have no bad blood with You and I do have some bad blood with AA, nevertheless I played with most of them and I have to call bullshit on what You are saying.

Jish, Gimp, Seki, Dave, James & Dera are guys I had pleasure to fight shoulder to shoulder, with both bigger and lesser numbers. They are all good and inspiring players. Having them on your side makes You believe You can win any fight.

As far as I am concerned Muhos are best players on server, but AA is close to them their fascist purity only pro elite blyat etc. etc.  Makes them weak not because they are bad players, it is because they can't overtank/overdmg, big numbers. But they are good players, and calling them anything else is just a steaming pile of brahmin shit

Peace out
awg your great guy I enjoy our chats we have ect, so do not take this the wrong way when I say the following statements as no harm inteneded.

As you said I am a great guy, so I do not take others opinions personally ;)
You have not being doing PvP longer then 1 year maybe 6 months top, you was leader of red cross good faction that helped people out was great fun to see, point I'm getting at is when you played with these guys you was a swarm, killing opponents now this doesn't make them good players im not taking away the fact that there cool guys etc which they are but I don't rate them from experience of 7 years of PvP for you to make a comment on that i. Not really valid.
Jish, Gimp, Seki, Dave, James & Dera are guys I had pleasure to fight shoulder to shoulder, with both bigger and lesser numbers.
This
If they had experience and where good they would do same amount of damage that the Russians do during pvp.
Never said they are better than Muhos ;)
Preba, dera are only good players and I rate them as for gimper jish Dave and seki I do not rate at all sorry but my opinion.
Preba and dera play basically as long as me ;)
Fight against them first for a few weeks with even numbers then make judgement or maybe a year of two.
I did played against them, I maybe not as experienced player as you are, But i filled my shoes from different perspective, You are a fighter with experience, I was put in a position, when as a newbie I lead experienced players, so my perspective is different than Yours. I do respect skills of PvP players on a level "I know he can make it if i tell him so" You judge them on level "I know i can kill him" That is the difference. So yeah we will argue about it. But Most of those lads would make a huge difference in any team, not to support swarm with HP, but to support team with skill and understanding of what is going on.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7952 on: September 29, 2016, 02:59:31 pm »
I would like to point out that my basic role on the team is sort of an "anti-jinx".

When I'm at work or otherwise busy they have good fights, and when I'm present shit goes sideways somehow. Shit just happens.

Lucky for them I'm at work a lot. My role is to tank bad luck.

;D

Fuck you

• View Profile
« Reply #7953 on: September 29, 2016, 03:15:04 pm »
#TRIGGERED I AM RLY TRIGGERED

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7954 on: September 29, 2016, 03:16:11 pm »
Ps- no one in khans questioned my skill when I was leading them. In fact I was often told "We need you" "Jish knows what he's doing listen to him"

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #7955 on: September 29, 2016, 03:17:20 pm »
It was obviously all a lie!

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7956 on: September 29, 2016, 03:58:11 pm »
Hello, creator of the hexbot here. I'd like to answer a few questions that you might have.

When did you start making it? Before or after playing with AA?
A week before I started playing with AA. I didn't even know that AA, or any other faction in FOnline Reloaded, existed.

Why did you create it? Was it so that you or your faction has advantage over other factions?
I created it to learn. I always wanted to make game cheats - it was a kind of a childhood dream. Since I had some free time lately, I decided to do it - and to use a once favorite MMO of mine, FOnline (I played 2238 a lot in the past). I didn't know stuff about reverse engineering games - now I do, a lot actually.

Then why did AA use the hexbot before it was released?
Because I asked them to help me test it. We did it in Hinkley. For two days. After that I released it immediately. Because it's fair when everyone can use it, at least before it gets shut down.

How did you start playing with AA?
Through a common friend.

Does AA use any other cheats?
None that I know of. And I would probably know.

I would like to apologize to other AA members for any inconvinience, I see that a lot of shit is getting thrown in your way. That was not my intention.

#Sayshe'stellingthetruth   <  #Hidesbehindfakeidentity

knuckle

« Reply #7957 on: September 29, 2016, 04:22:27 pm »
Can I be honest lol,

I havnt really read in full what everyone has been saying because of the reasons I actually really don't care and was just talking bull shit to see you all get triggered haha

GG to the reply on my comments tho to all who responded XD haha

AWG you should me by now how relaxed I am haha I don't care who better then who, who uses this hexbot who doesn't if people are better then me or not I play for fun haha sorry for trolling but cannot be helped because it's so easy to trigger peeps

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #7958 on: September 29, 2016, 04:27:53 pm »
Good guy awg +1  ;D

daryl you are master troll xD you had gimp in your old beautiful darling faction right? You are right though the sad truth is hexing doesnt usually work in tc. Just GL spam it seems now  :'(  peace bro

Im liking this convo on what makes people good. There is most skill needed for hexing because it has the highest skill ceiling with all the baits and shit imo but its only situational. Also leading is a great skill(that i lack), finding a really talented leader is like finding gold and thats the main thing i hear about why people love awg so much though i never really met him.

This hexbot is gay though. Soon as i heard of it i said rip reloaded and turned on mechwarrior lol. I dont even want to see the guys running around reno autohexing everything and will just wait til it all blows over.

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7959 on: September 29, 2016, 04:32:12 pm »
How can I join Khans ???
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7960 on: September 29, 2016, 04:44:49 pm »
How can I join Khans ???

Shine my boots and we will talk.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7961 on: September 29, 2016, 04:45:02 pm »
How can I join Khans ???

Go into your bathroom and turn off the lights then knock 3 times on the mirror then say "Chieftain Sven, Chieftain Sven, Chieftain Sven".

Wait for the Valkyrie to type www.khanscentral.com into your searchbar

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Fuck you

• View Profile
« Reply #7962 on: September 29, 2016, 05:02:36 pm »
How can I join Khans ???

Go into your bathroom and turn off the lights then knock 3 times on the mirror then say "Chieftain Sven, Chieftain Sven, Chieftain Sven".

Wait for the Valkyrie to type www.khanscentral.com into your searchbar
he does that but he says "dera has a huge dick o.o, dera has a huge dick o.O, dera has a huge dick O.o, dera has a huge dick O.O

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7963 on: September 29, 2016, 05:37:27 pm »
Ah thats why you ended up in AA, sorry for the inconvenience  ;D

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

drot

• I like NCR
    • View Profile
    • Rawhide
« Reply #7964 on: September 29, 2016, 05:48:17 pm »
Ah thats why you ended up in AA, sorry for the inconvenience  ;D

LITTLE SWEDISH DICKS
#rawhide on ForestNet