Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683471 times)

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #7905 on: September 28, 2016, 09:48:28 pm »
AA formed before we had knowledge of hexbot. Sorry half the khans couldn't hex, you should thank us now that y'all all can do it now. I personally will not use it, I'm confident in my skills.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7906 on: September 28, 2016, 09:59:58 pm »
AA formed before we had knowledge of hexbot. Sorry half the khans couldn't hex, you should thank us now that y'all all can do it now. I personally will not use it, I'm confident in my skills.

I can tell you're new to the South.

It's either "all y'all", or just "y'all".

Shit Tyrone, get it together.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7907 on: September 28, 2016, 10:03:01 pm »
AA and the Hexbot are synonymous.

And the best part is they still lost more than half of the time LOL... embarrassing.

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7908 on: September 28, 2016, 10:05:01 pm »

I can tell you're new to the South.

It's either "all y'all", or just "y'all".

Shit Tyrone, get it together.
pls 4give
AA and the Hexbot are synonymous.

And the best part is they still lost more than half of the time LOL... embarrassing.

we had hexbot for 3 days, only to test in hinkley. never use in real pvp we are not that stupid. cry more on us being cheaters since we formed.

Alae

• View Profile
« Reply #7909 on: September 28, 2016, 10:07:01 pm »
I personally will not use it, I'm confident in my skills.
Even someone who plays flawlessly (e.g Best hexer ever) does not stand a chance against a noob with this mod.

FOnline:Reloaded won't change much with this mod out there because like Seki said, even with the mod he's using Grenade Launcher. Although it does ruin Hinkley-Hexing-fun.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7910 on: September 28, 2016, 10:09:39 pm »
So why didn't you reveal the Hex Bot if you had it?

To whoever released it to the community at large - my greatest thanks.

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7911 on: September 28, 2016, 10:12:21 pm »
So why didn't you reveal the Hex Bot if you had it?

To whoever released it to the community at large - my greatest thanks.

our own member did. you are welcome. asking the wrong questions as our own member made it and released it. it really takes fun from the fucking game, imo team battles are more important now than ever.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7912 on: September 28, 2016, 10:16:00 pm »
Its a bit ironic how Seki has a reputation for reporting others without even the slightest bit of evidence while he himself duped millions of caps, massfarmed SE before reporting the bug, moves stats around between items and now plays with a hexbot.
What are you talking about ?
When did i reported who ?
I never duped single cap. I have like 500k caps total only right now.. Just because i gave to your team mate (Heyfray) 500k for free it doesnt mean that i dupe caps. Instead you should say thanks. I was chasing him over Redding for like 3 minutes and he said that he want to leave with those caps so much which he looted so i saw hes in need of caps so i just gave him some of mine. I dont need caps since i have alot of T4 and all implants and wipe is soon anyways. If i would have mass amounts of duped caps then why im not buying any T4 ?
I massfarmed SE when it was allowed, everyone could do it, even you and it was not a bug.
I never heard about moving stats between items lol..
And how can i play with hexbot when i didnt used any other weapon in PvP then Grenade Launcher in last days ? Stop shitting into your own mouth. You think im hexing people with Grenade Launcher ?  ;D
I just tested it in hinkley for a while, thats all..
Lies.. lies.. lies.. i wonder what i did to you that you say such things.. but people know what is true  ;)

As the Grandson of police officers, the son of a Detective, the 3xbrother of other peace officers, and the Khan Raider president. I have to say...

This is what the rant of a guilty man looks like.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7913 on: September 28, 2016, 10:20:33 pm »
The Appeal to Authority fallacy doesn't work, less so when you yourself aren't the authority.

My Dad was a machinist, doesn't mean I'm an expert on micrometers.

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7914 on: September 28, 2016, 10:31:48 pm »
khans are shit
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7915 on: September 29, 2016, 12:54:51 am »
The Appeal to Authority fallacy doesn't work, less so when you yourself aren't the authority.

Well clearly you know what micrometers are, and I don't.  So you're already ahead of that game, and defeated your own argument.

Not saying I'm some lie detecting expert, but you don't survive khan presidency without keeping your word about you, and I credit it to experience and some of the crumbs of living knowledge that has passed down over the years.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7916 on: September 29, 2016, 03:30:10 am »
You boys can't even One Flex
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7917 on: September 29, 2016, 03:35:14 am »

Those loot piles were CCM  :-*

UV Can only win with backstabs  :D

hehehe when a team of 3 takes out teams of 4-5 and only lose to backstabs from UV and CCM.  :facepalm

Ultra Virgins and Clan Cuck Manhandlers at their finest!

Ghost Breath

• Feel that? The chills on your neck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7918 on: September 29, 2016, 04:00:20 am »
This goes out to all those who oppose Khans.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7919 on: September 29, 2016, 04:19:30 am »

Well clearly you know what micrometers are, and I don't.  So you're already ahead of that game, and defeated your own argument.

Not saying I'm some lie detecting expert, but you don't survive khan presidency without keeping your word about you, and I credit it to experience and some of the crumbs of living knowledge that has passed down over the years.

It isn't my argument, it's simply me recognizing a pretty basic formal fallacy in the argument you presented.

What I presented was an analogy.  Me knowing what micrometers are is analogous to you knowing what a suspect interview is, even if you've never conducted any.

Please go unfuck your shit and return with some reasoning that isn't as wrong as a football bat.