April 28, 2024, 11:13:54 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1682978 times)

yungchance

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #7890 on: September 27, 2016, 11:52:38 pm »
 GG Gimper how you hex me last night with two burgers one in each hand?
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7891 on: September 28, 2016, 12:15:50 am »

Because I have a secret hexbot. xDDDD

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7892 on: September 28, 2016, 12:17:16 am »

trollmageddon cheaters

yungchance

• View Profile
« Reply #7893 on: September 28, 2016, 12:38:58 am »

SHIEEET lemme haz. I hear you only take paypal though? can i gibbe caps
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7894 on: September 28, 2016, 01:40:41 pm »

SHIEEET lemme haz. I hear you only take paypal though? can i gibbe caps

5 thousand yen

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #7895 on: September 28, 2016, 07:04:06 pm »
had chance to test it in hinkley before it was even published.. this thing is totally crazy, chases target hex by hex until he stops for like a ms and hexes him, almost never misses unless you or target lags, it simply changes your weapon range in your client to 1 so your character acts like a melee with hexing gun
really hope they fix it as soon as possible..

any words from devs ?  :-\

Alae

• View Profile
« Reply #7896 on: September 28, 2016, 07:12:17 pm »
Nothing can fix this shit. Just plus 1 to the fucker who developed it.

FireFlare

« Reply #7897 on: September 28, 2016, 07:34:51 pm »
had chance to test it in hinkley before it was even published.. this thing is totally crazy, chases target hex by hex until he stops for like a ms and hexes him, almost never misses unless you or target lags, it simply changes your weapon range in your client to 1 so your character acts like a melee with hexing gun
really hope they fix it as soon as possible..

any words from devs ?  :-\

So clearly not the only one that has been "testing it in Hinkley"  ::) ::)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7898 on: September 28, 2016, 07:46:03 pm »
Its a bit ironic how Seki has a reputation for reporting others without even the slightest bit of evidence while he himself duped millions of caps, massfarmed SE before reporting the bug, moves stats around between items and now plays with a hexbot.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7899 on: September 28, 2016, 07:59:02 pm »
Its a bit ironic how Seki has a reputation for reporting others without even the slightest bit of evidence while he himself duped millions of caps, massfarmed SE before reporting the bug, moves stats around between items and now plays with a hexbot.

Now imagine all the cheats and exploits you don't know about.

;)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7900 on: September 28, 2016, 08:08:06 pm »
I guess that's what it takes to call yourself 1337 bylat pvp.

Disgusting Filth.  Only a dog would play so low.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7901 on: September 28, 2016, 08:12:08 pm »
I guess that's what it takes to call yourself 1337 bylat pvp.

Disgusting Filth.  Only a dog would play so low.

Nah, it's just how things are, since the beginning.

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #7902 on: September 28, 2016, 08:14:21 pm »
What are you talking about ?
When did i reported who ?
I never duped single cap. I have like 500k caps total only right now.. Just because i gave to your team mate (Heyfray) 500k for free it doesnt mean that i dupe caps. Instead you should say thanks. I was chasing him over Redding for like 3 minutes and he said that he want to leave with those caps so much which he looted so i saw hes in need of caps so i just gave him some of mine. I dont need caps since i have alot of T4 and all implants and wipe is soon anyways. If i would have mass amounts of duped caps then why im not buying any T4 ?
I massfarmed SE when it was allowed, everyone could do it, even you and it was not a bug.
I never heard about moving stats between items lol..
And how can i play with hexbot when i didnt used any other weapon in PvP then Grenade Launcher in last days ? Stop shitting into your own mouth. You think im hexing people with Grenade Launcher ?  ;D
I just tested it in hinkley for a while, thats all..
Lies.. lies.. lies.. i wonder what i did to you that you say such things.. but people know what is true  ;)

Heyfray

• Old World Flag
    • View Profile
« Reply #7903 on: September 28, 2016, 08:20:13 pm »
I never duped single cap. I have like 500k caps total only right now.. Just because i gave to your team mate (Heyfray) 500k for free it doesnt mean that i dupe caps. Instead you should say thanks. I was chasing him over Redding for like 3 minutes and he said that he want to leave with those caps so much which he looted so i saw hes in need of caps so i just gave him some of mine. I dont need caps since i have alot of T4 and all implants and wipe is soon anyways. If i would have mass amounts of duped caps then why im not buying any T4 ?
I massfarmed SE when it was allowed, everyone could do it, even you and it was not a bug.
And how can i play with hexbot when i didnt used any other weapon in PvP then Grenade Launcher in last days ? Stop shitting into your own mouth. You think im hexing people with Grenade Launcher ?  ;D
Lies.. lies.. lies.. i wonder what i did to you that you say such things.. but people know what is true  ;)
<3 Thanks for the caps bb I can now almost get and install two nemeans  :D

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #7904 on: September 28, 2016, 09:44:07 pm »
<3 Thanks for the caps bb I can now almost get and install two nemeans  :D

6 years later... lel