April 29, 2024, 05:40:11 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683278 times)

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Napalm

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #7534 on: September 09, 2016, 02:56:43 pm »
Ribbit post dramas in correct place please. Its my answer for you:

You know all the true about this history. You try ruin relatioship between good members from UV. With fake acusation. You was in contact with Bastian all the time, this scumbag. So, what should I do? PM if u want. But arggg... I am tired about this game and people here. Traitors everywhere.

Billy the kid

« Reply #7535 on: September 09, 2016, 03:32:32 pm »
"new to pvp" ?????????????????????? ive been pvpeing (and kicking your ass) for over a year now ???????????????? how am I new to pvp ?????????????????

This is awesome, see what happens when you run into an experienced player preba, just take our advice man considering your a new player

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #7536 on: September 09, 2016, 03:36:10 pm »
"new to pvp" ?????????????????????? ive been pvpeing (and kicking your ass) for over a year now ???????????????? how am I new to pvp ?????????????????

This is awesome, see what happens when you run into an experienced player preba, just take our advice man considering your a new player
Post some of your 1v1 screens against preba :)

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7537 on: September 09, 2016, 03:50:17 pm »
Napalm I'll post here as well. You shit post about me ill shit post about you. Anywhere any time.

You are a liar in everything you say. Nothing that comes out of your mouth is true and then to make it worse it never makes any damn sense. Like what are you saying half the time???
And I'm not busting on you because you are from another country many people like my friend doctor meng and mighty sven and king coach are from wonderful countries that speak English seldomly.

Members of uv have confirmed that what I said was true so why are you still lying?

Don't want people to know you are a shit person?

And your skill level jeeze you don't have any skill when it comes to anything you die first almost always have shit builds shit char and shit gear some friends killed you a couple times the other day and they said you were wearing deteriorated armor whats next you going to bring jhp and regular stim packs? Or even worse no stim packs at all???

And don't get me started on the broken ghetto version of portugese you speak.

сайга

« Reply #7538 on: September 09, 2016, 03:58:46 pm »
implying he ever comes alone
btw half of those screens are showing 1v1 #stopcry

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7539 on: September 09, 2016, 04:01:05 pm »
Kek good screens zinthos.

Lucky man

• Twój stary rowerzysta, grochówka w bidonie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7540 on: September 09, 2016, 04:07:56 pm »
you were wearing deteriorated armor whats next you going to bring jhp and regular stim packs?
xDDDD

Billy the kid

« Reply #7541 on: September 09, 2016, 04:17:31 pm »
implying he ever comes alone
btw half of those screens are showing 1v1 #stopcry

Good Point, considering he is new and all he will need to bring his creepy little friends who play 15 hours a day XD

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7542 on: September 09, 2016, 04:19:41 pm »
Napalm I'll post here as well. You shit post about me ill shit post about you. Anywhere any time.

You are a liar in everything you say. Nothing that comes out of your mouth is true and then to make it worse it never makes any damn sense. Like what are you saying half the time???
And I'm not busting on you because you are from another country many people like my friend doctor meng and mighty sven and king coach are from wonderful countries that speak English seldomly.

Members of uv have confirmed that what I said was true so why are you still lying?

And your skill level jeeze you don't have any skill when it comes to anything you die first almost always have shit builds shit char and shit gear some friends killed you a couple times the other day and they said you were wearing deteriorated armor whats next you going to bring jhp and regular stim packs? Or even worse no stim packs at all???

Lots of forum crying today......must be Friday  8)

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7543 on: September 09, 2016, 04:28:44 pm »
Don't be a weak cat ras this is forum pvp not cucks central that you frequent.

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7544 on: September 09, 2016, 04:29:22 pm »

Lots of forum crying today......must be Friday  8)

Lol