April 29, 2024, 05:50:29 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683378 times)

Barneys

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #7425 on: September 08, 2016, 06:33:09 pm »
Last night AA lost against me and Alex in NR. One more lost I guess ;). Also good job on saying go 2v2 and then call someone else to make it 3v2. Fyi i had someone rdy to come for 3v2 but told him not to since you asked for 2v2. Next time dont fucking lie. Dunno who was playing on D-Devil and chungas but it was just shitty move.

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7426 on: September 08, 2016, 06:33:29 pm »
For me the fun is in fighting agaisnt swarm with a small force and winning. even if we lose its still fun to see how many we are against because every battle is like the movie 300. We probably could have big swarm if we did open recruitment but its more fun to win with as few as possible. If we lose we may invite couple more as needed. Thats why i have nothing to say but gg all  :D

You're doing it wrong, man. Totally wrong.

If you lose you have to cry and shitpost.
If you win you still have to cry and shitpost.

Shit Tyrone, get it together.

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #7427 on: September 08, 2016, 06:34:39 pm »
GJ Marko.  :facepalm
What's that supposed to mean?  ???

Fantastic

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7428 on: September 08, 2016, 06:38:47 pm »
TAKE IT EZ

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7429 on: September 08, 2016, 06:38:55 pm »
Last night AA lost against me and Alex in NR. One more lost I guess ;). Also good job on saying go 2v2 and then call someone else to make it 3v2. Fyi i had someone rdy to come for 3v2 but told him not to since you asked for 2v2. Next time dont fucking lie. Dunno who was playing on D-Devil and chungas but it was just shitty move.

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

The other side of the story is that the fight previous to that you guys dropped in 2v1 and had no problem with that win. In fact you failed to mention it at all in your post.

I let loose with the sniper rifle the second fight because of that and only that.

See? We're all assholes, every. Single. One of us. We pick and choose what information we want to be true or false.

:D

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #7430 on: September 08, 2016, 06:42:26 pm »
Wind drift knows whats up  ;) jish was screwing around and killed me on accident. Then you two come kill him and loot me abd even asked how i died so we thought to return the favor lol

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7431 on: September 08, 2016, 06:45:15 pm »
Wind drift knows whats up  ;) jish was screwing around and killed me on accident. Then you two come kill him and loot me abd even asked how i died so we thought to return the favor lol

Because I'm an asshole. I don't even fuckin feel guilt about it, and I LIKE Barneys.

So much fucking crying. Almost 500 pages of it. Fucking lame.

Billy the kid

« Reply #7432 on: September 08, 2016, 06:46:26 pm »
Good game beer :) respect,

Seki and leo. I suggest you use teamspeak for communication instead of radios specially for town control just a tip

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #7433 on: September 08, 2016, 06:49:00 pm »

Because I'm an asshole. I don't even fuckin feel guilt about it, and I LIKE Barneys.

So much fucking crying. Almost 500 pages of it. Fucking lame.

Wait wait wait. Let's recap what actually happened. You came in Reno and 2v1 me. Then I told alex to come and spawn with me so we could 2v2. when we engaged we saw after that that one of you had died. Then you ask for 2v2. We go out come back for 2v2, get shot by  3rd player in the back. I have no problem being 3v2, but if you ask for 2v2 and then come 3v2, it's fucking lame imho. Like i said I had 3rd player ready to spawn in and would have came back if you hadnt been dicks. We could have add nice 3v3.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #7434 on: September 08, 2016, 06:53:01 pm »
Uhhh i was standing in hub alone when alex ran in then said COME FIGHT RENO to me. So not knowing how many were there i brought jish. You were there so we killed you then asked for 2v2. Jish killed me and you guys killed him and looted me so dave said he wanted in lets return the favor. We killed you 3v2. Thats all there is to it. We wouldnt have even been there if alex hadnt asked us to.

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7435 on: September 08, 2016, 06:53:40 pm »
U know really guys Its very honourable to try and bring back the gentlemans war, but I dont think they exist anymore....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gentlemans%27%20War

since when is war fair ;)

WAR, WAR NEVER CHANGES ;)

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #7436 on: September 08, 2016, 06:55:40 pm »
So because your teammate killed you I was supposed to let you walk? Honestly it was your mistake not mine... If I hex my teammate in a 2v2 fight you guys will just let me walk out on WM? Common now, it's not our fault you died and it became 2v1.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7437 on: September 08, 2016, 06:56:36 pm »
U know really guys Its very honourable to try and bring back the gentlemans war, but I dont think they exist anymore....

Which is why it's fucking retarded to cry about anything anyone does.

Wasteland is harsh.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7438 on: September 08, 2016, 06:57:20 pm »

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #7439 on: September 08, 2016, 06:58:59 pm »

Which is why it's fucking retarded to cry about anything anyone does.

Wasteland is harsh.

Not crying, just pointing out I was disappointed in that, that's all.

P.S. The stuff I looted on you while we "2v1" was all my stuff from when you "2v1"d xD
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 07:03:14 pm by Barneys »