• Twój stary rowerzysta, grochówka w bidonie
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #7411 on: September 08, 2016, 05:39:21 pm »

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #7412 on: September 08, 2016, 05:42:07 pm »
If you call Running from Khans 3x times on your first day "not losing"; and also taking towns without resistance "not losing" - Then I guess you're right.

But you still backstabbed your "friends" more times than a Khanscript can count; and the big question now is how long Seki - before you stab Dera, Preba, Beer, Gimper, or Jish in the back?  Or others?  all for pixel mounds that will be deleted soon?

Poor choice.
such big words after 2 wins when you defeated us with more then twice big numbers

first day we didnt even met khans, we fought only SW in Reno
second day we defeated khans & muho like 5 times in a row on TC, all outnumbered, some of those fights was even on video
third day didnt had much pvp except one fight in Den which we won, again outnumbered btw.. and then few times NR.. so far 100% win ratio
yesterday was fourth day, we died by khans & muho few times because we was heavily outnumbered, thats only way to win for you and you know that, it looks like you are proud of swarming even tho you agreed few pages behind that cant compete with same numbers which just means that your faction is WEAK and khans are the only allied faction right now because we all know that they cant do anything without ally
also implants is not excuse, implants was added into SF 2 weeks ago, thats enough time to gather 5m for implanting one char even if you dont control single town, you are just lazy

how did i stabbed my friends ? by leaving faction which i didnt liked anymore ? playing on other char against them ? if you would even know how many people have secret chars in other factions and playing sometimes against own people...  ;)

i can stab as many people as i want and i really dont give a fuck about what you think  ;)  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 05:43:54 pm by Seki »

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7413 on: September 08, 2016, 05:48:41 pm »
If you call Running from Khans 3x times on your first day "not losing"; and also taking towns without resistance "not losing" - Then I guess you're right.

But you still backstabbed your "friends" more times than a Khanscript can count; and the big question now is how long Seki - before you stab Dera, Preba, Beer, Gimper, or Jish in the back?  Or others?  all for pixel mounds that will be deleted soon?

Poor choice.
how did i stabbed my friends ? by leaving faction which i didnt liked anymore ? playing on other char against them ? if you would even know how many people have secret chars in other factions and playing sometimes against own people...  ;)

i can stab as many people as i want and i really dont give a fuck about what you think  ;)  ;D ;D

Whoa I thought Seki was way cooler than this.........all can say is WOW what a post.

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #7414 on: September 08, 2016, 05:50:31 pm »
i didnt stabbed anyone and wont stab, that last line simply means that i dont care about what lies garagntua says about me

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7415 on: September 08, 2016, 05:51:43 pm »
seen man.....heavy duty.  8)

Billy the kid

« Reply #7416 on: September 08, 2016, 06:05:44 pm »
 ;D. They loose and complain it's just what some of these guys are like, complain about being heavily out numbered and loosing, if this was true what is the point at turning up to fight knowing your going to loose?

If you answer is that you want pvp, then I suggest you stop complaining then lol you decides to show up and lost deal with it geeze if you knew u was outnumbered and was going to loose what's the point? Lol

3 Times you got served last night aswell
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 06:11:40 pm by Billy the kid »

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7417 on: September 08, 2016, 06:06:46 pm »
Coming from someone who barely ever had sound when he plays, I don't think you can say much about any PVP in the server. We fight using tactics against larger numbers, brag more about killing us as 3+ sneaker and even posting the shameful video. Brag more about how you can only kill us in reactor with more against 6 guys and no sneaker.

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7418 on: September 08, 2016, 06:08:08 pm »
;D. They loose and complain it's just what some of these guys are like, complain about being heavily out numbered and loosing, if this was true what is the point at turning up to fight knowing your going to loose?

If you answer is that you want pvp, then I suggest you stop complaining then lol you decides to show up and lost deal with it geeze if you knew u was outnumbered and was going to loose what's the point? Lol

The point is we want PVP so we come with 3. Something you would never understand in having the thrill of PVP. We aren't afraid to fight your swarm noob

Billy the kid

« Reply #7419 on: September 08, 2016, 06:12:40 pm »
Point is stop crying on forum PvP then when you loose you little dummy :)

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7420 on: September 08, 2016, 06:17:12 pm »
Point is learn how to play

Billy the kid

« Reply #7421 on: September 08, 2016, 06:20:37 pm »
He's angry :) :facepalm

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7422 on: September 08, 2016, 06:21:04 pm »
PEPSI or COKE?

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #7423 on: September 08, 2016, 06:27:09 pm »
For me the fun is in fighting agaisnt swarm with a small force and winning. even if we lose its still fun to see how many we are against because every battle is like the movie 300. We probably could have big swarm if we did open recruitment but its more fun to win with as few as possible. If we lose we may invite couple more as needed. Thats why i have nothing to say but gg all  :D

Fuck you

• View Profile
« Reply #7424 on: September 08, 2016, 06:32:47 pm »
Okey listen now all of you waste shiters who have amnisia every day . I am dera you all know me how you know me and why thats not the point but the point is I am here only for a year here and from my exp in these wastes I saw that many people are are just feeding their egos over pixels whice is sad and pathetic becous if you want to be a real man and feed your ego properly why dont u try to improve in the waists either then shit talking over this forum and yeah what I want to point out is that everyone needs more working then talking...And here is a dare to all my enemies try to be fair or dont post shit cous  everyone who is clear headed or not 12 year old will laughe on videos where 10 noobs barrely kill 3 guys and be serious about that I dont want to flame anyone or shit I just want for this comunity to start being fucking realistic or this server will die every fucking session that will come.
Ps. Get your shit together be a man show that you can improve irl ;)