April 29, 2024, 09:41:17 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683574 times)

Seki

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #7350 on: September 05, 2016, 08:43:58 pm »
I wonder who's gonna play with seki next session, not bbs, not sw, not uv, not russians, hmmm.
solo like now  ;)
i dont need swarm behind me to be able to do something on TC

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #7351 on: September 05, 2016, 08:46:15 pm »
No, but you're very good to rape people that are your friends, backstab your own faction and you even killed me couple times on your "xaxa" sneaker while i was doing barter runs after the new updates. Id say it's pretty self explanatory of your childish and untrusty behavior and not mentionning you almost killed me with c4 in San fran while i was trying to get implanted. Get lost seki.

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #7352 on: September 05, 2016, 08:49:01 pm »
No, but you're very good to rape people that are your friends
funny, we both know who was carrying sw, pushing people to do TC/NR, learning them, giving them caps for free just so they can implant themselves
its not rape, i just left by myself because i was not satisfied by playing in SW for longer time thats why i played on sunlive and xaxa occasionally

If you're xaxa, then you were blowing up your own teammates trying to implant themselves.
Yeah fucking right, you pretentious cunt.
hated and proud  8)
still didnt get over those caps which you lost when got blown up in SF ? haha  ;D
#stopcry
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 08:51:42 pm by Seki »

Billy the kid

« Reply #7353 on: September 05, 2016, 08:50:28 pm »
Seki is now a Khan.

Welcome bro

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #7354 on: September 05, 2016, 08:54:23 pm »
No, but you're very good to rape people that are your friends
funny, we both know who was carrying sw, pushing people to do TC/NR, learning them, giving them caps for free just so they can implant themselves
its not rape, i just left by myself because i was not satisfied by playing in SW for longer time thats why i played on sunlive and xaxa occasionally

Yeah fucking right, you pretentious cunt.
hated and proud  8)
#stopcry

People got a fucking job you no life scum. We can't be on 27 hours like you were. Also I'd say you were more than happy to own the town and loot the lockers for a long time.  You were just looking for a way to leave SW and you had it yesterday, now enjoy the rest of the session playing on your own and possibly next one too. You never pushed anyone to do NR cut the crap. You only did TC cause it was gonna be beneficial for yourself. If you were not satisfied with playing with sw you could have just said so and left without making such a fuss and without fighting your own teamates.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7355 on: September 05, 2016, 08:55:21 pm »
We killed quite a lot of khunts in that screen even heavily outnumbered! I'd say that's a win.
Well you didn't win, so it was not a win.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #7356 on: September 05, 2016, 08:55:50 pm »
We killed quite a lot of khunts in that screen even heavily outnumbered! I'd say that's a win.
Well you didn't win, so it was not a win.

it's a win in my book :) When you kill more players than you have = win even if you die in the end.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7357 on: September 05, 2016, 08:56:41 pm »
;)
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Billy the kid

« Reply #7358 on: September 05, 2016, 08:56:49 pm »
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 08:59:54 pm by Billy the kid »

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #7359 on: September 05, 2016, 08:59:14 pm »
People got a fucking job you no life scum. We can't be on 27 hours like you were. Also I'd say you were more than happy to own the town and loot the lockers for a long time.  You were just looking for a way to leave SW and you had it yesterday, now enjoy the rest of the session playing on your own and possibly next one too. You never pushed anyone to do NR cut the crap. You only did TC cause it was gonna be beneficial for yourself. If you were not satisfied with playing with sw you could have just said so and left without making such a fuss and without fighting your own teamates.
i didnt looted single tc locker since combat implants are buyable in SF, i said "im fully implanted and you guys need those caps more then me" and i was still pushing people to take towns even when we had noone to fight just so rest of SW was able to loot caps to implant themselves and you know it so stop shitting into your own mouth

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #7360 on: September 05, 2016, 09:01:03 pm »
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 09:06:49 pm by Barneys »

False

• View Profile
« Reply #7361 on: September 05, 2016, 09:02:39 pm »

hated and proud  8)
still didnt get over those caps which you lost when got blown up in SF ? haha  ;D
#stopcry

Thanks for the reply. No, I didn't. And i can't wait to settle it with you.

You've proven yourself to be more toxic than 99% of people I've met on this game. SW doesn't need you.

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #7362 on: September 05, 2016, 09:04:48 pm »
i dont need you, thats why i left  ;)
seems like Social Warriors became Forum Warriors now  ::)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 09:06:50 pm by Seki »

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #7363 on: September 05, 2016, 09:07:18 pm »
Seems like seki betrayed yet another faction  ::)

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #7364 on: September 05, 2016, 09:07:48 pm »
Seems like seki betrayed yet another faction  ::)
cry more Forum Warrior