Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683366 times)

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #7320 on: September 05, 2016, 08:07:15 am »
Chris, everybody love your PvP word style only at forum. Don't stop it. Notice everybody when you will be finally in game and do something else instead hub idling, baseraping, losing your favorite TB traps or asking others for let you be only a meatshield. :)

Billy the kid

« Reply #7321 on: September 05, 2016, 08:15:33 am »
Seriously social warriors?

All this because you lost, I am sorry but I do not think this server speak baby language all I see is gooo goo gaga swarm gaga implants goooogooo gaga.

Your pathetic, you name suites you but should be keyboard warriors, look at how dumb you are being because you lost a few fights geeze lol really are you that serious?  fucking hell next time you go into battle change your dypers because I think there irritating you for you to react in this way because of lose lol.

Khans where do I sign up? Your faction seems to be mature

I really do not think that sw should play or even do tc anymore at how stressed they get and how they react to looseing it not good for them. It good damage your health
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 08:17:46 am by Billy the kid »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7322 on: September 05, 2016, 09:28:41 am »
I'm quite tired of the 1 SW = 20 Khans math here Worldremaker and Gargantua it's not true half our team was inexperienced. Yesterday you where not up against Khanscripts but we're talking server elite Gimper, Mantis, Coach, Frankenstone, Elemenope, Cannon, Zek, Fantastic, Knuckle, Fireflare, Mantis, Vvish, Xenon, YungChance, Sven and Suka class Raiders. I was there also to ceremonially start the timer and shoot a rocket or two of course and we had our russian friends support. There's no shame in losing against such a team and you went and got the towns back when our action was over so what's the big problem here?

@Billy, your raider destiny waits for you at www.khanscentral.com
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 10:05:42 am by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7323 on: September 05, 2016, 10:43:36 am »
Wow, billy sounds like an old khan already. Can't wait to see him upload screenshots of him pissing on players with his hunting pack.

I used to make fun of Khans for not being able to do proper PvP and not putting in work to become good... But somehow, they have. Not all of them, mind you, but enough that they probably could take other factions on in a 5v5 tournament and not lose off the bat.

Khans do have different levels of play. The tier 3 Khans - Gimper, beer, Xenon (is Jish but sometimes Boone), Fantastic - put in a lot of work to get their character builds where they are. The tier 2s appear to be putting in their time as well. The Khan rebounders (Bison's boi Knuckle and crew) bring their 2+ years of experience and UFAV experience to the table.

Socials do have a right to be cranky at this point... Germany Khans  broke off their mutual non-aggression pact during the flare trap and teamed with the Russians to go invade Poland pvp, previously something only the mexicans/russians/polish were involved in. And yeah, there were at least 20 guys in that swarm. SWs shot themselves in the foot with their NO MERCS NO ALLIANCES NO FRIENDS NO OUTSIDE TEAMS policy.

What Meng didn't notice was that last night Seki's Armageddon Army launched and there are a number of high-level players from several factions who back it. Seki apparently pulled a Bastian and took some SWs with him. And a few of the very best TC khans because at that point why not. I think Seki's probably going to call in his FOnline2 friends to fill out his roster and call it a day.

Congratulations, Khans, on achieving Swarm Level XXXL. I always wondered what would happen if big swarms became a thing on Reloaded. Looks like an exciting new direction for next season. I don't have a bone to pick in this fight, just two big factions to observe and learn from.

Slush

• View Profile
« Reply #7324 on: September 05, 2016, 10:51:33 am »
Now there are tiers in factions? Crazy stuff faction this time in world :D Lash I don't think you know about other faction so don't not say things please  :P

But to have tiers? I think Raiders are Tier 3 and then go down with the ranks :D

But fuck if more Khan pvp then less Khan to kill me! And fuck Moloch for killing me in shadow, my lsw will get next time yourself!

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #7325 on: September 05, 2016, 11:00:12 am »
What Meng didn't notice was that last night Seki's Armageddon Army launched and there are a number of high-level players from several factions who back it. Seki apparently pulled a Bastian and took some SWs with him. And a few of the very best TC khans because at that point why not. I think Seki's probably going to call in his FOnline2 friends to fill out his roster and call it a day.
1. why you call it "Seki's" its not my faction, i just joined it
2. bastian is not in faction
3. there are no train robbers in faction
4. there are no sw in faction
keep guessing  ;D

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7326 on: September 05, 2016, 11:39:35 am »
So if SW With +/- 10 unimplanted vs 6-7 implanted Russians = SW WIN
or if SW With +/- 6-7 implanted vs 6-7 implanted Russians = SW WIN
when u saw 6-7 russians?

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #7327 on: September 05, 2016, 11:56:03 am »
So if SW With +/- 10 unimplanted vs 6-7 implanted Russians = SW WIN
or if SW With +/- 6-7 implanted vs 6-7 implanted Russians = SW WIN
when u saw 6-7 russians?
w8 poland, hugary, uk & latvia arent part of russia ?  ;D

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7328 on: September 05, 2016, 12:00:23 pm »
ugary, uk & latvia arent part of russia ?  ;D
even when count no-russians members last time we were 8 in 2 days ago, they took modoc, we start 15min timer to take u time to come, we even w8 after timer 3 min so 2 of us went sleep, and instatly when they left mumble sw started timer, we rekt them it was probaly 7 sw v 6 muhos.

Billy the kid

« Reply #7329 on: September 05, 2016, 12:10:16 pm »
Wow, billy sounds like an old khan already. Can't wait to see him upload screenshots of him pissing on players with his hunting pack.

lash, I won't be pissing on players. I am just pointing out that social warriors cannot accept defeat and cause drama on the forum almost crying. Like I have said it's a game and should really have an impact on real life, you shouldn't really let it bother you if you loose you loose, if you win you win, games are supposed to be fun not make you angry or upset because you loose fuck :).

If it does then you shouldn't really be playing it, it's obvious your going to loose at some point in the game. Take a new approach at it try and have fun and you prob be better at game that way.

I paid khans taxes they stopped hunting me, maybe the social warriors will need to pay khans taxes to stop them swarming or taking there towns.

@Seki, he calls then Russians because that is how they are referenced in the game and everyone knows that even myself and I ain't bee playing this server long, anything to cause an argument because you lost last night
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 12:11:49 pm by Billy the kid »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7330 on: September 05, 2016, 12:49:59 pm »
There neither is or will be a single Khan in "Armageddon Army" or in any other faction, in the case that any of our people would have a hard time making up their minds about where their heart is we have a Mercenary status available.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7331 on: September 05, 2016, 01:33:21 pm »
Hah, fair enough, Meng.

Seki, go away or I'll taunt you again. For those not in north america, the phrase "Pulling a Bastian" means ragequitting a faction and taking a faction mate (or mates) with you. Which you did: James.  And Dera. What, did you guys think changing name on main ts was enough to hide your identities? Next time create *new* identities and use those in your bookmarks before breaking your faction rules... Dera.

^_^

Anywho,  Meng, I suggest doing peroidic maintenance on your server or request a list of personnel from merc factions to update your client permissions list with (easy way of managing groups while user offline). The times have changed and I am no longer opposed to fighting for any specific team. Hey, armor's armor and kills are kills. My rates are low, maybe drop me a PM if ever need extra firepower.

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #7332 on: September 05, 2016, 01:42:40 pm »
1. why you call it "Seki's" its not my faction, i just joined it
2. bastian is not in faction
3. there are no train robbers in faction
4. there are no sw in faction
keep guessing  ;D
Amboys?  ::)

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #7333 on: September 05, 2016, 03:28:10 pm »
Seriously social warriors?

All this because you lost, I am sorry but I do not think this server speak baby language all I see is gooo goo gaga swarm gaga implants goooogooo gaga.

Your pathetic, you name suites you but should be keyboard warriors, look at how dumb you are being because you lost a few fights geeze lol really are you that serious?  fucking hell next time you go into battle change your dypers because I think there irritating you for you to react in this way because of lose lol.

Khans where do I sign up? Your faction seems to be mature

I really do not think that sw should play or even do tc anymore at how stressed they get and how they react to looseing it not good for them. It good damage your health

Stop trolling we know you're Khans.

Billy the kid

« Reply #7334 on: September 05, 2016, 03:32:49 pm »
I have just joined scroll up and read :)