April 29, 2024, 10:19:06 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683610 times)

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #7305 on: September 04, 2016, 10:37:32 pm »
Quote from: Gargantua
[/quote

Good post, 10/10 would read again

I never said that!

It seems to want to be a cunt quoting your fail post and even after.edit my comment is added to the quoting.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #7306 on: September 04, 2016, 10:43:18 pm »
Khans are fucking faggots from otherspace

+1

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #7307 on: September 04, 2016, 10:45:38 pm »
You know awgy, I always thought you would be above things like fake quotes.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #7308 on: September 04, 2016, 10:47:24 pm »
You know awgy, I always thought you would be above things like fake quotes.

Yeah I was thinking same thing about You brother, but You mess with one of my guys, You mess with me

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7309 on: September 04, 2016, 10:49:04 pm »
It seems to want to be a cunt quoting your fail post and even after.edit my comment is added to the quoting.
It seems you Khan be only support/meatshield, failed with town protection but great thanks for lessons about quoting at the Forum PvP.

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #7310 on: September 04, 2016, 10:49:56 pm »
I already said it's to do with the fail coding by admins, the good post is my comment to barneys fail post, i edited to try adding another quote ender but it still showed as him.

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #7311 on: September 04, 2016, 10:51:24 pm »
It seems you Khan be only support/meatshield, failed with town protection but great thanks for lessons about quoting at the Forum PvP.

Nothing in game is to do with me atm, out of commission due to computer issues.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7312 on: September 04, 2016, 11:17:35 pm »
Why don't you make another "Report" about it Remaker.

Seeing as it's what you are good for. ;)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7313 on: September 05, 2016, 01:21:29 am »
Barneys, I'm going to call you straight out.

We dont care about losing, the "problem" is that we can't go pvp if you have twice the numbers we have, that's all. And we are well aware it's not always like that. It just seems silly to ally russians.

So if SW With +/- 10 vs 6-7 Russians = SW WIN

and SW with +/- 10 vs 10 Khans = SW WIN

Why would Khans or Russians do that?  Seems dumb to me.  What was better was reading all the tears about SW getting rekt by swarm this evening.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #7314 on: September 05, 2016, 01:41:52 am »
Again its not about crying or shit. Im just pointoing out the facy were reducing our numbers no need to go 18 vs 10 thats all.

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7315 on: September 05, 2016, 01:48:50 am »
As we have both agreed.  Our 10 isn't your 10.

We need the number support to even it out / have an advantage.

All Fonline battles are about advantage.  You either have it, or you dont.  Maybe it's have a numerical advantage, maybe it's having a build advantage,  maybe it's having a gear and implant advantage, or an experience advantage or any combination of some of these things.

But what we're seeing here is that when SW finally doesn't have the advantage, that they RQ and say "that's the end of PVP".

Where's the SW that used to talk about playing "despite" no advantage?

Why complain about fighting swarm - when you hold all the other advantages most of the time and are actively reducing your own numbers advantage.  That's what seems silly here Barneys et all.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #7316 on: September 05, 2016, 02:03:56 am »
I understand what you mean. I think we all want this game to be fun, thats why i suggested we cut down our number to avoid being too much of a swarm and impossible to deal with for other factions.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 02:08:54 am by Barneys »

Billy the kid

« Reply #7317 on: September 05, 2016, 06:49:09 am »
I always thought social warrior where cool, I was going to send a pm to join but I am not sure now considering after they get defeated its crying all over forum with massive drama.

Barney I am New, to reloaded but I played a lot with sot in 2238, so take this tip. To keep a faction alive you should not have drama or rage about losing, it's a game after all have fun with it who cares if you loose or win the point of PvP is because you enjoy it out numbered or not. I just could not believe how angry you guys where with the lose considering you guys swarmed all the time seeing uv quotes and how you replied to them. Like I said do not take this personally but to react like this over a computer game is worrying, I've soled in Reno 3 vs 1 shit like this I do not complain if I loose, it's about fun. Who cares if you the best faction in game or not it's a fucking game dude. If you cannot take defeat like an adult then don't PvP because it will end up stressing you out an that not good over computer game.

My application to sw, I withdraw due to I can tell your faction has toxic players and I know it will just be a lot of drama in your ts or mumble, this is how factions die.

Khans gg for your last night's wins, sadly I will just for now be keeping an eye on how you react until I make a decision how to join you group, but Russians also seem cool so will decide as I am now free lance

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7318 on: September 05, 2016, 07:28:43 am »
Nothing in game is to do with me atm, out of commission due to computer issues.
In that moment you lost all towns.

Why don't you make another "Report" about it Remaker.

Seeing as it's what you are good for. ;)
Your cheats, your bans, your shame. Why you still reminding about it? "Seeing as it's what you are good for. ;)"

So if SW With +/- 10 vs 6-7 Russians = SW WIN

and SW with +/- 10 vs 10 Khans = SW WIN
Lets equal it again.

So if SW With +/- 10 unimplanted vs 6-7 implanted Russians = SW WIN
or if SW With +/- 6-7 implanted vs 6-7 implanted Russians = SW WIN

and SW with +/- 10 vs 20 Khans = Khans don't come

What was better was reading all the tears about SW getting rekt by swarm this evening.

Did I missed something?

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #7319 on: September 05, 2016, 07:37:05 am »
There has been what, 2 bans issued against Khans vs 4 social niggers.banned at once, seki being banned at least twice.