• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #7290 on: September 04, 2016, 09:37:09 pm »
"No more pvp, we quit!"

>Starts timer 10 minutes later
Lol

I have not said i quit, I said i ain't gonna go against 18 ppl with what i had. Well night is still young problem with khans is beer, and you know it, they lack balls to come without major faction support to protect what they think is theirs.

Billy the kid

« Reply #7291 on: September 04, 2016, 09:46:42 pm »
I have not been playing game long,

But have met khans several times, in game. The invaded my old faction base we got betrayed by a officer and he gave to khans forces because he was scared. Then they rapes my new faction base and kill us while we try take it back, I've read they raped uv bases too.

I then see them taking over all towns, killing sw it seems and having a large team it just seems you guys are everywhere. No escaping you. I'm in two minds as to joining up considering I cannot beat you, but on the other hand I just feel vengeance.

seki and awg it just seems you got outplayed today, same as me mate we need to take it on the chin and just realize they are the better team
You understand nothing of this server, play more than a week and then come back.

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

My understanding about khans even though they done me wrong it seems that they are one of the largest faction there everywhere and know the game very well, we all got outplayed we just need to face the facts, they have won the battle but not the war just as yet, we just need to admit they are the better team at the moment, prob best on server at the moment there killers. But there time will come

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7292 on: September 04, 2016, 09:49:21 pm »
With buyable implants Numbers are not an accurate or direct way to calculate force anymore.

Khans group probably had 5 to 10 implants vs probably 30+ implants spread over the SW Chars.

Then there are character levels to consider.

Then you need to calculate player experience, several of the Khans members in that battle it was thier first TC.  Or most recent TC in months, against what will be an unknown composition of more experienced and better geared SW cyborgs.

An even match of this scale is impossible to calculate - but probably 13-14 SW vs 18 Khans would be balanced based on all factors.

In this case SW was under powered with weaker than usual numbers, against a boosted Khan force.

So they loose - big deal. yesterday I TC'd it was 10 khans vs 11+ SW, with half of our force being noobs.  Yeah player numbers seem close but not implant, experience, or gear numbers.

I am dissappointed that SW is whining though.  I mean I have heard many a whine "khans have #s but don't TC". So khans push to insert themselves in the TC game and do a good job of it.  Then SW complains lol.

Khans never bitch about swarm and never will. We'll TC how we like and build up our team how we see fit.

Buyable implants and late session has broken swarm concept IMO.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #7293 on: September 04, 2016, 09:57:30 pm »
I have not been playing game long,

But have met khans several times, in game. The invaded my old faction base we got betrayed by a officer and he gave to khans forces because he was scared. Then they rapes my new faction base and kill us while we try take it back, I've read they raped uv bases too.

I then see them taking over all towns, killing sw it seems and having a large team it just seems you guys are everywhere. No escaping you. I'm in two minds as to joining up considering I cannot beat you, but on the other hand I just feel vengeance.

seki and awg it just seems you got outplayed today, same as me mate we need to take it on the chin and just realize they are the better team
You understand nothing of this server, play more than a week and then come back.

My understanding about khans even though they done me wrong it seems that they are one of the largest faction there everywhere and know the game very well, we all got outplayed we just need to face the facts, they have won the battle but not the war just as yet, we just need to admit they are the better team at the moment, prob best on server at the moment there killers. But there time will come
So khans do tc one day and take empty towns= strongest faction. Sw has all towns for like 3 months now. Relax your tits with best faction.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7294 on: September 04, 2016, 10:01:24 pm »
You'll think I'm exaggregating and full of shit now but we have close to a hundred dormant players waiting for the wipe, some woke up early today. Was also great to play with our friends in Muhos again today, cheers ally o/

Once a Raider, always a Raider.

Thanks for the action SW and UV!

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #7295 on: September 04, 2016, 10:01:41 pm »
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 10:09:19 pm by Barneys »

Billy the kid

« Reply #7296 on: September 04, 2016, 10:05:19 pm »
So khans do tc one day and take empty towns= strongest faction. Sw has all towns for like 3 months now. Relax your tits with best faction.

I do not know about tc, like i said i am new but they teared things up today khans do not take this the wrong way i am not trying to brag you up because we still have unfinished business. But at this moment in time barney i really do think they are the best and strongest i said before they are everywhere, they can do what they want, smart and out wit all factions. They are the best faction in game at this moment in time.

We will need to try and raise up against them or maybe try and learn about them so we can finally defeat these guys

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7297 on: September 04, 2016, 10:06:16 pm »
Quote from: Gargantua
[/quote

Good post, 10/10 would read again
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 10:08:51 pm by killer1986chris »

Heyfray

• Old World Flag
    • View Profile
« Reply #7298 on: September 04, 2016, 10:08:17 pm »
[/quote
This was a great post! Would read again!

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #7299 on: September 04, 2016, 10:13:19 pm »
[/quote

Good post, 10/10 would read again

I never said that!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 10:15:01 pm by Barneys »

Billy the kid

« Reply #7300 on: September 04, 2016, 10:20:11 pm »
I hope that one day we will be able to defeat the Khans at the moment its not happening!

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #7301 on: September 04, 2016, 10:23:54 pm »
I hope that one day we will be able to defeat the Khans at the moment its not happening!
Ok, we get it youre a khan. Stop trolling.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #7302 on: September 04, 2016, 10:26:16 pm »
With buyable implants Numbers are not an accurate or direct way to calculate force anymore.

That's true but there's something we call action points and even low level players take those.

Then you need to calculate player experience, several of the Khans members in that battle it was thier first TC.  Or most recent TC in months, against what will be an unknown composition of more experienced and better geared SW cyborgs.

True again but Russians have way more experience than sw members except a couple of guys.

An even match of this scale is impossible to calculate - but probably 13-14 SW vs 18 Khans would be balanced based on all factors.

I would have went 10 vs 18 is there had been only khans, but in even numbers vs russians its thight so I can't imagine being vs swarm of 10 khans and 6-7 russians.

In this case SW was under powered with weaker than usual numbers, against a boosted Khan force.

No, like I said previously regular numbers are +- 10.

So they loose - big deal. yesterday I TC'd it was 10 khans vs 11+ SW, with half of our force being noobs.  Yeah player numbers seem close but not implant, experience, or gear numbers.

We dont care about losing, the "problem" is that we can't go pvp if you have twice the numbers we have, that's all. And we are well aware it's not always like that. It just seems silly to ally russians.

I am dissappointed that SW is whining though.  I mean I have heard many a whine "khans have #s but don't TC". So khans push to insert themselves in the TC game and do a good job of it.  Then SW complains lol.

We don't care about khans, as they were never a threat in pvp and never will tbh.

Billy the kid

« Reply #7303 on: September 04, 2016, 10:26:31 pm »
I honestly am not. i hate them but there we go

сайга

« Reply #7304 on: September 04, 2016, 10:28:52 pm »
buyable impants did not ruin the "swarm concept" because caps flood from tc lockers made the noobswarm even "stronger".

shame that swarm doesnt work so well at reno ;)