Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683491 times)

emrebnk

• pfft
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #7170 on: August 20, 2016, 09:45:44 pm »
kompre :) my teem left me in ares :( when we was fighting 1vs1 30min(rl time) in 2 rooms :( little a bit sad :( but was fun :) i cant play like that i will destroy my mouse :)

:) stop ;) using :o emojis  :) after :) every :-[ word :) you :) say :) and :) learn :D proper :-* grammar :'(
Stop being an edgy tryhard sandnigger and kill yourself.

sheesh, 2238's forum pvp is always been a river of people full salt/taking the game way too seriously but you're cutting the edge dude, try to have some fun kek

Einherjar

« Reply #7171 on: August 20, 2016, 09:55:28 pm »
kompre :) my teem left me in ares :( when we was fighting 1vs1 30min(rl time) in 2 rooms :( little a bit sad :( but was fun :) i cant play like that i will destroy my mouse :)

:) stop ;) using :o emojis  :) after :) every :-[ word :) you :) say :) and :) learn :D proper :-* grammar :'(
Stop being an edgy tryhard sandnigger and kill yourself.

Stop being a cryhard vodka nigger and squat some more.

BastianS14

« Reply #7172 on: August 21, 2016, 08:39:30 am »
One day your kids will ask what you did with your life time and you will show them this.

(Of course, theres gonna be a dumb ass saying "and what u did with your time? :retrd argument here: hahaha :kid laugh:)
My answer is simple: "Not this shit man... not this.

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7173 on: August 21, 2016, 01:30:03 pm »
One day your kids will ask what you did with your life time and you will show them this.

(Of course, theres gonna be a dumb ass saying "and what u did with your time? :retrd argument here: hahaha :kid laugh:)
My answer is simple: "Not this shit man... not this.

+1

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7174 on: August 21, 2016, 05:02:43 pm »
emrebnk :) - stop been noobe in game :) . 8 yers of playing :) and shitty skill all the time :) maby this game is not for u :)

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7175 on: August 21, 2016, 06:46:25 pm »
fk kompressor mouth and mother and everything.  fuck sw(exept seki) 8) and pinky pie and zintos travis(musashis rainbow friends) pls. soon we'll get swarm and will send fking sws to botting for junk for half year, as they did before, and their fking players for 1 minute wont be enough
u mad for ur pulse rifle? or fail on ares?
no im mad couse this community never change, and game won't.

emrebnk

• pfft
    • View Profile
« Reply #7176 on: August 21, 2016, 09:29:26 pm »
emrebnk :) - stop being noob* in game :) 8 years* of playing :) and shitty skill all the time :) maybe* this game is not for u :)

:) it's :) been :) 7 :) years :) since :) this :) game :) launched :) and :) i've :) been :) here :) since :) it :) did :) big :) boi :)

:) plus, :) i :) didn't :) play :) for :) a :) long :) time, :) you :) sure :) you're :) not :) mistaking :) me :) with :) someone :) else? :)

:) if :) that :) isn't :) what :) u :) mean :) i :) am :) sorry :) it :) is :) kinda :) hard :) to :) understand :) you :) with :) that :) amazing :) grammar :)

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
« Reply #7177 on: August 22, 2016, 05:07:58 am »

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #7178 on: August 23, 2016, 12:07:34 am »

fk kompressor mouth and mother and everything.  fuck sw(exept seki) 8) and pinky pie and zintos travis(musashis rainbow friends) pls. soon we'll get swarm and will send fking sws to botting for junk for half year, as they did before, and their fking players for 1 minute wont be enough

Swarm is the only way how UV can win against someone, cus you dont have much potential.  8)

there is a reason why i left + i didnt go back after i left ;]]]
BUHAHAHAHAHAHHA after the whole time. Very funny. Both of you are good comedy ::)

>august of 2016
>Data is still nerding in very boring FReloaded game

Stop being a cryhard vodka nigger and squat some more.
He is still under 18 i quess, so no, he can't do that. Anyway he is not slav.

emrebnk :) - stop been noobe in game :) . 8 yers of playing :) and shitty skill all the time :) maby this game is not for u :)
Where have you been in september of 2009?

Where's my APA???? What did you do?!

fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7179 on: August 23, 2016, 12:14:07 am »
Regarding the Shanghaied Scrub... I released ElKido today - after lengthy ransom negotations lol.

We flared the island and picked him up returning him to hub.

He later DIED at the hands of SW Terrorists in the boneyard.

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7180 on: August 23, 2016, 06:18:32 am »
Swarm is the only way how UV can win against someone, cus you dont have much potential.  8)
true
Where's my APA???? What did you do?!
all 3 apa's gone on 1st aprill event

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7181 on: August 23, 2016, 08:34:09 am »
That event was brutal, I remember that my whole team went in with PA / HPA and I believe I was the only one who didn't get it melted.  8)
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #7182 on: August 23, 2016, 04:40:07 pm »
Can't belive that Khans could give you APA for 50$ Kompresor
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7183 on: August 23, 2016, 04:54:59 pm »
Can't belive that Khans could give you APA for 50$ Kompresor
wut? i got it in cubik's event.

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7184 on: August 23, 2016, 05:06:49 pm »
I got the APA Helmet for a HPA Helmet. 
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.