Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683270 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #7140 on: August 17, 2016, 10:46:34 pm »
youve done the former yourself mengelito so you cant say shit about that m8  ???

Alledgedly.

Personally I couldn't care less, I'm not touched by it and I don't personally have a problem with hate directed towards me. It's dirty though I never claimed any moral highgrounds but still I won't lower myself to that level again since I was forgiven for all my past sins and atrocities through the light of our Lord and Savior Gargantua.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 11:05:06 pm by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

FireFlare

« Reply #7141 on: August 18, 2016, 04:45:21 pm »
http://forum.khanscentral.com/index.php Join the best one.

I think you meant to paste UV's forum address but accidentally posted a low-tier faction's instead. Here's the correct address for the best faction in the game: http://ultraviolence.proboards.com/

Ultra Violence. No cringe, just wins. Recruiting top PvP and young talent. Apply today!

If there were no Cringe they wouldn't recruit you boi

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7142 on: August 18, 2016, 05:38:54 pm »
Lash calling anything noob, cringe or autistic makes me cringe, how one can be so delusional and unaware of oneself is beyond me. There's no help for you kitty.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #7143 on: August 18, 2016, 08:31:20 pm »
I At the same time I move to world map and see some khans getting ready. And fuck, they come to support Social Wankers. Fuck off.

You seriously have balls to say anything about support of other factions while You bring KOBO, CCM and UFAV to help your sorry ass in TC? Get a grip man. We didn't shoot khans but it was UV who run to the hills without a fight (before anyone even spawned) after you were gone they spawned and we talked. When we sleep you have cojones to start too timers at same time, but when you get kicked in mentioned cojones in the morning, Your team mates complain on public ts that We are Social Wankers coz they were doing Ares while we were taking towns.

TBH doing Reno ares etc. etc. while timer is on is a sign of weakness. Why is that UV is the only team that will never go outnumbered to try fight other factions (muhos do it SW do it). You guys prefer to do Reno while timer is on, counting on no one to spawn.

Stop taking third party players to support you, and fight with what you are so proud of building. or Don't you dare complaining about alliances. It is either, or. I am tired of UV saying BSG faggots use c4 on TC just to start using it later, SW faggots build rainbow alliance just to form one later,  etc. etc. You complain about shit when it is used against You, and after that you do same shit. you said Swarm is ok until you got swarmed, then you wanted Anti Swarm pact. You are ok with base rapes untill you get base raped, Back stab is ok only if you backstab someone. Hypocrisy in Top fucking level.

Read your god damn banner and start acting like you proud of being hated or change your motto

Peace

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #7144 on: August 18, 2016, 08:47:59 pm »
I At the same time I move to world map and see some khans getting ready. And fuck, they come to support Social Wankers. Fuck off.

You seriously have balls to say anything about support of other factions while You bring KOBO, CCM and UFAV to help your sorry ass in TC? Get a grip man. We didn't shoot khans but it was UV who run to the hills without a fight (before anyone even spawned) after you were gone they spawned and we talked. When we sleep you have cojones to start too timers at same time, but when you get kicked in mentioned cojones in the morning, Your team mates complain on public ts that We are Social Wankers coz they were doing Ares while we were taking towns.

TBH doing Reno ares etc. etc. while timer is on is a sign of weakness. Why is that UV is the only team that will never go outnumbered to try fight other factions (muhos do it SW do it). You guys prefer to do Reno while timer is on, counting on no one to spawn.

Stop taking third party players to support you, and fight with what you are so proud of building. or Don't you dare complaining about alliances. It is either, or. I am tired of UV saying BSG faggots use c4 on TC just to start using it later, SW faggots build rainbow alliance just to form one later,  etc. etc. You complain about shit when it is used against You, and after that you do same shit. you said Swarm is ok until you got swarmed, then you wanted Anti Swarm pact. You are ok with base rapes untill you get base raped, Back stab is ok only if you backstab someone. Hypocrisy in Top fucking level.

Read your god damn banner and start acting like you proud of being hated or change your motto

Peace
Dat truth bomb

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #7145 on: August 18, 2016, 10:04:16 pm »
Awgy spittin mad truth. Sadly people been calling napalm out on this forever and it will never change. Last night napalm came and bitched at us in public ts when we were doing 5v5 in reno because we start out as 2v3 and he cries whenever he doesnt have number advantage. Get a life man.

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7146 on: August 18, 2016, 11:02:54 pm »

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7147 on: August 19, 2016, 03:56:11 am »
FONLINE FIGHT NIGHT!

In the red corner, the rowdiest of raiders and best of brewers, Beer! In the blue corner, the king of cuts, Butcher! Tonight, live from the Hinkley Garden Square, these two titans will match wits and clicks in a thrilling best of five challenge. Will the wily veteran vanquish the upstart or will the young gun shoot the can dead?

EDIT:

Please give a warm round of applause for the first FOnline Fight Night champion. Ladies, Gentlemen, and my good friends, the Fight Night champion: Beer! After four rounds, Beer wins 3-1 over his challenger Butcher.

After party at Hinkley has already kicked off; come on down to go a round with both.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #7148 on: August 19, 2016, 03:59:38 am »
Was a good fight. Much respect to butch. Not bad at all and I think if he keeps practicing he can unleash a lot of potential.

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7149 on: August 19, 2016, 09:59:50 am »
fk kompressor mouth and mother and everything.  fuck sw(exept seki) 8) and pinky pie and zintos travis(musashis rainbow friends) pls. soon we'll get swarm and will send fking sws to botting for junk for half year, as they did before, and their fking players for 1 minute wont be enough
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 10:03:48 am by Cheech »

сайга

« Reply #7150 on: August 19, 2016, 10:11:08 am »

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7151 on: August 19, 2016, 10:35:36 am »
yes cocksucker im mad

chabes

• View Profile
« Reply #7152 on: August 19, 2016, 10:44:15 am »
soon we'll get swarm
the only way you could fight on both servers, with noobswarm

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7153 on: August 19, 2016, 10:57:37 am »
u used to be a part of thaz chabezzzzzzzzz
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

chabes

• View Profile
« Reply #7154 on: August 19, 2016, 11:04:32 am »
there is a reason why i left + i didnt go back after i left ;]]]