April 29, 2024, 05:35:21 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683236 times)

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #7080 on: August 13, 2016, 08:45:50 pm »
Lash is a prime example of what the Khans can do, they damaged his soul and mind. Now his sanity is no more, pushing away his community and his family. Gathered from outside resources, the Knights of Blood Oath players are actually genually embaressed of this cuck.

Its pathetic really.

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7081 on: August 13, 2016, 08:49:02 pm »
Lash is a prime example of what the Khans can do, they damaged his soul and mind. Now his sanity is no more, pushing away his community and his family. Gathered from outside resources, the Knights of Blood Oath players are actually genually embaressed of this cuck.

Its pathetic really.

Dorko's sources: his ass.

Einherjar

« Reply #7082 on: August 13, 2016, 08:50:51 pm »

Its pathetic really.

Exactly. Now it's up to lash to finish what we started.

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7083 on: August 13, 2016, 08:53:47 pm »
Dorko's sources: his ass.

Tell your sister she can cut my hair anytime.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7084 on: August 13, 2016, 09:04:34 pm »
Hey edgelord we have Lash Bingo right now.

We make a newspaper you makes an utterly horrible cringeversion, we make youtube videos you make an utterly horrible cringeversion, we call you a shitheel you recycle it next post, I call you a cuck and you use that.

Talk about my family all you want but if you go poking in how Bison broke my heart I'll cut myself  :'(

You're not only a legendary cringemachine, seriously you currently have the whole community embaressed for you haha! Best part is you're trying your very best   ;D

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7085 on: August 13, 2016, 09:08:28 pm »
Hey edgelord we have Lash Bingo right now.

We make a newspaper you makes an utterly horrible cringeversion, we make youtube videos you make an utterly horrible cringeversion, we call you a shitheel you recycle it next post, I call you a cuck and you use that.

Talk about my family all you want but if you go poking in how Bison broke my heart I'll cut myself  :'(

You're not only a legendary cringemachine, seriously you currently have the whole community embaressed for you haha! Best part is you're trying your very best   ;D

My heart is also broke Meng. You'll always be my favourite. xx
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7086 on: August 13, 2016, 09:26:19 pm »
You'll always be the General of my heart.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7087 on: August 13, 2016, 09:43:04 pm »
My heart is also broke Meng. You'll always be my favourite. xx

And you'll always be a sweaty stinking flubbery cunt who attempted to embezzle the Khan President. Hail Sven, best leader of Khan history.

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7088 on: August 13, 2016, 10:03:57 pm »
What does Gimper actually do as an overlord??  :o ::)

« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 10:07:24 pm by Bison »
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Neo.

« Reply #7089 on: August 14, 2016, 12:03:01 am »
khans died at birth x)

It's the evil within us that makes us immortal.
did you ever heard of the word voodoo ?

Neo.

« Reply #7090 on: August 14, 2016, 12:08:20 am »

Neo.

« Reply #7091 on: August 14, 2016, 03:13:24 am »
lash started shit talking takes him 25 minuts to do muties quest in real time 25 minuts you can do 2 characters both in turned base nigguh stop the shit talk realize some shit and yes khans are shit same as you

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #7092 on: August 14, 2016, 03:22:30 am »
Mutie quest shouldn't take more than 10 minutes (with lock picking all) and if you're doing that quest in tb... I just don't know what to say.

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7093 on: August 14, 2016, 04:15:01 am »
lash started shit talking takes him 25 minuts to do muties quest in real time 25 minuts you can do 2 characters both in turned base nigguh stop the shit talk realize some shit and yes khans are shit same as you

Spotted the khanscript. Here, have a Shitheel Medal.

For the record, it takes 3-6 minutes to kill all muties and lockpick, if you use super stims. At low levels with no super stims, you can expect to take 15-20 minutes. As you can see in the group videos it takes exactly 180 seconds from spawn until all mutants are dead.

Bison ain't saying it, but everybody who was there knows the truth. Bison pushed for a more professional conduct from Khans, but Mengelito disagreed and quietly sharpened his knife (heh heh). Members expressed outright revolt, a few leaving in high-profile posts.  Tensions flared, resulting in an outright pissing contest on the Khan forum. In the Red Circle - the council of the highest ranking Khans including Chris - Mengelito pushed for Bison's exile and put it to a vote. The Red Circle then passed the results on to Garg, who then took Bison aside for a chat. The deal was that Bison would say he was leaving on his own terms due to a difference in vision and that The Khans would leave him alone.

They didn't. They harassed him in Hub and wherever they saw him. Bison and Ribbit (nicknamed The Dream Team by Khans) briefly played together for UV while Bison quietly started recruiting members for UFAV.

I would like to conclude with a quote from Gargantua, written in February, in the thread A new Approach.

Quote from: Gargantua
#1) I agree with a change in the forum warring. although it's been Khan heritage from the very beginning (2000) to be boisterous, rude, and belligerent on the forums; we've shifted from thought-provoking propaganda campaigns; to outright shit talk; all of which was mostly at my effort and behest; so for that I take responsibility.  This is ended.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7094 on: August 14, 2016, 08:45:16 am »
Never heard of any vote.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"