April 29, 2024, 08:10:22 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683508 times)

Butcher

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #7050 on: August 13, 2016, 12:22:33 am »
Once again I am going to say, if you have time to post on forums then you have time to come fight as a team. And as for beers challenge I am ready and waiting for you my dear  ;)
Last time I saw you in reloaded me and donnie and a guy who barely plays 3v6d your shitty team in a town I personally hate fighting in. EZ. But I still bow at your pvp prowess and concede that you are biggest autist in fonline. no more bully pls. u hurt my feelings

Well if you come into the game instead of crying on the forum I can hurt more than just your feelings  :D
We are red eyed vampires from a thousand burning suns.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #7051 on: August 13, 2016, 12:43:17 am »

Well if you come into the game instead of crying on the forum I can hurt more than just your feelings  :D

As simple as it is.... No one would even lit a match on You to create a flame if not for your bruh Lash that acts waaay over his skills mentioning you in every sentence :D.  Just put a muzzle on your pup.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 12:46:38 am by Awgy »

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7052 on: August 13, 2016, 01:07:51 am »
[11:24:43 AM] lash: Khans are idiots
[11:25:10 AM] lash: Gimper, on the forums:

Well this one might actually be hard for you to accept. But before Kenley left, she joined the Khans for a good 4 days. We told her about how you were the one who sold her out about her... opinion on life. She didn't believe it at first, but when she realized, she joined us. We had a great time and a bunch of laughs. She was a real good time. But about 4-5 days in, she got bored with FOnline and decided it wasn't the game for her. (And yes, she didn't mind that we called her "her".)
[11:26:25 AM] lash: Fucking Gimper is such a fucking moron
[5:46:06 PM] Kenley: No
[5:46:18 PM] Kenley: I loathe when people call me that
[5:46:28 PM] Kenley: I never joined them
[5:46:58 PM] Kenley: And I didn't get bored of the game, I began to be emotionally plagued by it
[5:47:41 PM] Kenley: Any sort of "fun" I had was covering up the fact that I hated them
[5:50:22 PM] Kenley: The reason why I came back to them in the first place is because I briefly became addicted to the little happiness I got from them
[5:51:32 PM] Kenley: But ultimately, the khans outweighed the pros and I became emotionally distressed by the game
[5:52:25 PM] Kenley: Also the any sort of "pronouns" I agreed to was he/him for roleplaying purposes
[5:53:45 PM] Kenley: To conclude, Gimper is shitting out of his mouth
[5:54:02 PM] Kenley: And I'm not a fucking liar about this sort of thing
[5:54:18 PM] lash: > khans outweighed the pros
[5:54:21 PM] lash: nice wordplay
[5:54:24 PM] Kenley: Ha
[5:54:25 PM] lash: also implies they're fat
[5:54:27 PM] Kenley: Thanks
[5:54:31 PM] lash: brilliant on so many levels
[5:54:31 PM] Kenley: Nah
[5:54:36 PM] Kenley: It's just
[5:54:39 PM] Kenley: Well
[5:55:08 PM] Kenley: The benefits of hanging around them were stomped on by the disadvantages
[5:55:22 PM] Kenley: I got so fucking uncomfortable
[5:55:34 PM] Kenley: And their views were so disgusting
[5:56:24 PM] Kenley: Honestly
[5:56:29 PM] Kenley: I felt trapped
[5:56:44 PM] Kenley: If I continued playing, I'd feel plagued
[5:56:48 PM] Kenley: And trapped

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7053 on: August 13, 2016, 02:19:12 am »
Hahaha geez Lash atleast we fucked her head, hard, all of us. Multiple times. And you where there. Always watching but never touching.

#cybercuckd2016

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #7054 on: August 13, 2016, 02:21:41 am »
Hahaha geez Lash atleast we fucked her head, hard, all of us. Multiple times. And you where there. Always watching but never touching.

#cybercuckd2016

So uh, Meng, how are your children? Do you think they would be proud of the way you act?
 ::)
We are red eyed vampires from a thousand burning suns.

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
« Reply #7055 on: August 13, 2016, 02:29:02 am »

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7056 on: August 13, 2016, 02:39:28 am »

#cybercuckd2016

So uh, Meng, how are your children? Do you think they would be proud of the way you act?
They could not be prouder for their father is a baron!
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #7057 on: August 13, 2016, 04:45:41 am »
Preba you cutie  :)
Also wow, I go to sleep, wake up and there are 4 more pages in forum PvP. Damn does this need some radaway you know!
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7058 on: August 13, 2016, 07:42:38 am »

#cybercuckd2016

They're Khan blood, they applaud when they're not biting me or beating weaker kids up.

Is your father proud that Lash's a little cuck and you have burritos down your throat? :)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 07:44:16 am by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Heyfray

• Old World Flag
    • View Profile
« Reply #7059 on: August 13, 2016, 09:00:12 am »
Preba you cutie  :)
Also wow, I go to sleep, wake up and there are 4 more pages in forum PvP. Damn does this need some radaway you know!
Radaway won't even save you from the amount of cancer happening right now.

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7060 on: August 13, 2016, 10:15:19 am »

#cybercuckd2016

If there's one thing that pisses me off more than anything it's talking about people's kids online / bringing them into online disputes. You want to shape the fuck up boy, if you aren't man enough to think of anything better than that then you aren't worthy of breathing the same air as the rest of us.

I spit on you sir, just as I spit on anyone who does it.
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7061 on: August 13, 2016, 01:46:00 pm »
Well said Bison.

They're still juvenile though, I read the brain isn't fully developed until 25 and then you need life experience on top of that to understand what's going on and how to act. We all hate each other with a passion ofcourse but that's no reason to act like a savage tribal. We're all gentlemen here, Barons, Generals and common folk alike

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #7062 on: August 13, 2016, 02:29:36 pm »

Take a chill by photo from my archive.  8)
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Heyfray

• Old World Flag
    • View Profile
« Reply #7063 on: August 13, 2016, 02:54:09 pm »

Take a chill by photo from my archive.  8)
The Jews did 9/11 and now they caused global warming. What else are thew jews responsible for?

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #7064 on: August 13, 2016, 03:05:51 pm »
Shout out to FOnline Reloaded and the cancerous mutations within it:
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew: