April 29, 2024, 05:48:49 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683364 times)

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #7035 on: August 12, 2016, 08:46:50 pm »
I love how Lash is trying to have a dick measuring contest but he keeps forgetting that he has to measure inverted. #dicklesslash

Listen up tool. You keep bringing up my name in some "Butcher is better than Donnie" fantasy of yours. Im gonna let you in on a little secret. One day KOBO and I were smack talking each other and it resulted in a 1v1 hinkley challenge of all the KOBO vs Me. One after another I destroyed them. Not to say they did bad by any means. Out of something like 15-20 battles I only lost... What like 3 or 4? Two from the plasma sniper (i forget your name but you know who you are! c;) and I believe a couple from Butcher. The entirety of the time I was dominating your team Lash. You dont see me bragging in Forum PvP "omfgz they're shit!" I just make fun of them in game and move on. I was also in Butchers TS at the time as well having fun and we ended up teaming up and fighting each other in teams and whatnot.
I actually like butcher and sometimes we chill and talk. As of most of the Knights of Blood Oath I honestly don't mind. I think sometimes they can be retarded but with your leadership no wonder.
You're the child that should of been aborted Lash, all you do is bring down and embaress Butcher and what could be a new cool clan of people.
But instead you wish to brag about doing TC when no one is on. You also seem to forgotten that Khans had never had interest in actually owning towns. When we started TC timers all we wanted is a fight. Evidently to how none of us had bothered to loot the TC lockers, ever.

I don't play Reloaded anymore, after playing for over a year straight the game has gotten ridiculously stale. But notice how all the Khans that don't play Reloaded anymore are still together? That the heart of the Khans. Without Reloaded you are nothing. Hell... Even with Reloaded you are nothing.
You're welcome for the name "Knights of Blood Oath" by the way.. Hey Kirito  ;)

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7036 on: August 12, 2016, 09:05:38 pm »
I used to like lash as an individual and a player, but lately he just proves himself to nothing more than a tumor to his team. Like you said Donnie, Butcher is cool as hell. He has to be embarrassed of Lash. No wonder he is in UV.

I had a feeling Lash would become a notable member of the community but I never expected it to be as the joke.

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #7037 on: August 12, 2016, 09:19:56 pm »
Once again I am going to say, if you have time to post on forums then you have time to come fight as a team. And as for beers challenge I am ready and waiting for you my dear  ;)
We are red eyed vampires from a thousand burning suns.

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7038 on: August 12, 2016, 09:42:05 pm »
1v3 my ass. I'm starting to see shades of Dende here: calling in Elemenope and then denying his presence. It's starting to get really old: your own buddy elemenope ran like a pussy and got shrekted by Butcher. Good job, Elemenope. You can run, you can cheat, but you can't avoid those bullets. qrstfu.

Donnie, your record at Hinkely is shit. Historically, always has been. Donnie+Dende+whoeverthefuckitwas vs sh0w+Butcher+Lash was just a straight-up massacre in  favor of OGG forces. 1v1 you've lost so many times to Butcher that bookmakers have odds of you  winning at 1 in 4.

Congratulations on beating Timelord, AnalFury, and the new recruits. This makes you slightly better than me but still below sh0w, Valkyrie, Nick Irons, Oliver, Agent37, Butcher, et al.

> But notice how all the Khans that don't play Reloaded anymore are still together? That the heart of the Khans.

All it means is that you are losers who don't have friends. After all, you circlejerked together for a year; no surprise that those who jerk together work together.

The dozens of screenshots of TC captures by khans say you do care about TC. Don't lie, Donnie.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #7039 on: August 12, 2016, 09:49:34 pm »
Excellent! Ill message you here in a couple days and we will have our action. Prepare!

And lash if i rek butcher does that mean i ascend to olympus as a god among men?

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7040 on: August 12, 2016, 09:58:53 pm »
1v3 my ass. I'm starting to see shades of Dende here: calling in Elemenope and then denying his presence.

I have screens you bullshitter. He didn't come until after you jumped me like niggers in detroit.

FireFlare

« Reply #7041 on: August 12, 2016, 10:00:06 pm »
1v3 my ass. I'm starting to see shades of Dende here: calling in Elemenope and then denying his presence. It's starting to get really old: your own buddy elemenope ran like a pussy and got shrekted by Butcher. Good job, Elemenope. You can run, you can cheat, but you can't avoid those bullets. qrstfu.

Donnie, your record at Hinkely is shit. Historically, always has been. Donnie+Dende+whoeverthefuckitwas vs sh0w+Butcher+Lash was just a straight-up massacre in  favor of OGG forces. 1v1 you've lost so many times to Butcher that bookmakers have odds of you  winning at 1 in 4.

Congratulations on beating Timelord, AnalFury, and the new recruits. This makes you slightly better than me but still below sh0w, Valkyrie, Nick Irons, Oliver, Agent37, Butcher, et al.

> But notice how all the Khans that don't play Reloaded anymore are still together? That the heart of the Khans.

All it means is that you are losers who don't have friends. After all, you circlejerked together for a year; no surprise that those who jerk together work together.

The dozens of screenshots of TC captures by khans say you do care about TC. Don't lie, Donnie.

Instead of often telling how Butcher apparently is superior to everyone, what are you? what's your worth other than standing in Butcher's shadow and speaking for him? ;)

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7042 on: August 12, 2016, 10:17:11 pm »

Now you're just making some bullshit up. In fair fights I've destroyed most players, (players who've slapped me around include Jish, Gimper, and Zinthos) aside from that I've dominated anyone who's challenged me to 1v1s. So this "hinkley record is shit" thing, I'll never understand. Your record on being an influencial member of Reloaded is just garbage, so who are you to talk? You just show up one day and start throwing shit at everyone because you're still upset that we kicked you out of our faction and buried yours. Deal with it.

Again you seem as if you hit your head as a child so hard that you can't even read or analyze sentences properly. As I stated we dont cared about the actually point of Town Control *as in we weren't in it for the town itself*, we cared about the fights.
So fights = screens/Keeping town = no one cared. No one is posting in PvP screens and Movies on how they currently own a town. Get the picture now retard?

LOL and the dickless emo kitty wants to tell us that we are losers whom don't have friends. I find it hilarious that you're talking shit on people because they have lives and they have jobs to make money and support themselves? ...Who's the loser again? :facepalm

Keep making some bullshit up Lash, no one believes you and no one cares.

^ Thats some real faggotry right there. ^ QQ
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 10:20:33 pm by Donnie Darko 👑 »

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7043 on: August 12, 2016, 10:26:44 pm »
Obviusly some things need to be cleared up 'round here. Lets sum up things :

- I remember playing with butcher a few moths ago and I remember him using a char without BROF which made me ragequit. He is a nice guy,and he might have learned smth by now, but Donnie is by far better than him, no matter how far he may be inferior to other pvp apez.

- khans are shit, but zek, fanta,donnie and lancer are  cool. Some other khans too.

- From my point of wiew (and I dont know how things are rn ingame since I havent played for a few months) lash has some good points but he is ridiculosly overstating some things. khans are being khans as usual. But its fun to read.

Considering UV :
In the past months, UV lost a lot of good players (zinthos+chabez[no matter how toxic they are,still good players],kompresor,muffin,etc) and a lot are inactive/were inactive when I last played pvp (dendito,data,tony,snake plissken,cheech,pompot,cjpk,etc,etc) and instead has gotten a lot of noobs that need levels,gear,and training.We must take in consideration than many of these players were carries and game changers so this affects the team as much,if not more than low numbers do. UV lost its strength.

The downfall of my faction started with the rise of Social Warriors. I remember the first time they did TC, Dera still has a video called : " Social Warriors !?!?!?" We rekt you so hard that time hahaha :D . And we
managed to beat you for some time after that.
 But the thing that is great about SW is their ability to change and adapt,which is why they eventually defeated us (this combined with UV losing men). They brought crippler snipers back to PVP and that sudden change of tactics made the tables turn in favor of SW. They are currently the strongest faction on reloaded. GG SW.

BTW : Russians are still THE best players on reloaded,and they always were.
But Dera is a PVP god. A man who never played any fallout games and was dragged into fonline by my friend Antares and I , managed to become the best and defeat all of the old pros in less than a year. He played every build there is and carried many games,defeated many opponents 1v5 many times in front of my eyes. We were probably the richest when it comes to loot on the whole server ( after seki ofc :D ) including statted gear, consumables, standard gear,lvl books,t4 etc. Jish can tell you more about that.

Cheers to all the good pvp players, all the great fights,the keks in hub, cheers to mighty 8D and his hexing skillz, cheers to my nigger joshua and the rest of this lovely community.

skull power
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7044 on: August 12, 2016, 10:32:49 pm »
Donnie is a fucking awesome guy and I would totally blow an American Town up with him.
Allahu Akbar

Slay the infidels! Much love to you too Preba!

BastianS14

« Reply #7045 on: August 12, 2016, 11:10:44 pm »

- I remember playing with butcher a few moths ago and I remember him using a char without BROF which made me ragequit. He is a nice guy,and he might have learned smth by now, but Donnie is by far better than him, no matter how far he may be inferior to other pvp apez.

- khans are shit, but zek, fanta,donnie and lancer are  cool. Some other khans too.

- From my point of wiew (and I dont know how things are rn ingame since I havent played for a few months) lash has some good points but he is ridiculosly overstating some things. khans are being khans as usual. But its fun to read.

Considering UV :
In the past months, UV lost a lot of good players (zinthos+chabez[no matter how toxic they are,still good players],kompresor,muffin,etc) and a lot are inactive/were inactive when I last played pvp (dendito,data,tony,snake plissken,cheech,pompot,cjpk,etc,etc) and instead has gotten a lot of noobs that need levels,gear,and training.We must take in consideration than many of these players were carries and game changers so this affects the team as much,if not more than low numbers do. UV lost its strength.

The downfall of my faction started with the rise of Social Warriors. I remember the first time they did TC, Dera still has a video called : " Social Warriors !?!?!?" We rekt you so hard that time hahaha :D . And we
 But the thing that is great about SW is their ability to change and adapt,which is why they eventually defeated us (this combined with UV losing men). They brought crippler snipers back to PVP and that sudden change of tactics made the tables turn in favor of SW. They are currently the strongest faction on reloaded. GG SW.

But Dera is a PVP god. A man who never played any fallout games and was dragged into fonline by my friend Antares and I , managed to become the best and defeat all of the old pros in less than a year. He played every build there is and carried many games,defeated many opponents 1v5 many times in front of my eyes. We were probably the richest when it comes to loot on the whole server ( after seki ofc :D ) including statted gear, consumables, standard gear,lvl books,t4 etc. Jish can tell you more about that.

Cheers to all the good pvp players, all the great fights,the keks in hub, cheers to mighty 8D and his hexing skillz, cheers to my nigger joshua and the rest of this lovely community.

skull power

Maybe if u come more often to team speak some things can change...

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7046 on: August 12, 2016, 11:20:31 pm »

Considering UV :

skull power

no credit to dera's co-masterminds, you and i !

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #7047 on: August 12, 2016, 11:28:08 pm »
Much as i used to flame preba and dera, they know their shit. 10/10 post. All the players considered good at least had a period where they got way better and beat the older guys and i remember when you guys did. Dont think that butchers time is here yet but who knows, maybe he will start it soon with this challenge. When it happens it will be acknowledged. Lash posting this shit doesnt change anything because everyone knows its crap. Theres always some noob who comes and pisses everyone off then leaves one day. Mika noire, arcanix, etc. Now lash.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #7048 on: August 12, 2016, 11:52:20 pm »
Much as i used to flame preba and dera, they know their shit. 10/10 post. All the players considered good at least had a period where they got way better and beat the older guys and i remember when you guys did. Dont think that butchers time is here yet but who knows, maybe he will start it soon with this challenge. When it happens it will be acknowledged. Lash posting this shit doesnt change anything because everyone knows its crap. Theres always some noob who comes and pisses everyone off then leaves one day. Mika noire, arcanix, etc. Now lash.
+1

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

yungchance

• View Profile
« Reply #7049 on: August 13, 2016, 12:13:21 am »
Once again I am going to say, if you have time to post on forums then you have time to come fight as a team. And as for beers challenge I am ready and waiting for you my dear  ;)
Last time I saw you in reloaded me and donnie and a guy who barely plays 3v6d your shitty team in a town I personally hate fighting in. EZ. But I still bow at your pvp prowess and concede that you are biggest autist in fonline. no more bully pls. u hurt my feelings
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large