Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683700 times)

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #7005 on: August 12, 2016, 06:16:54 pm »
I love forum pvp
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7006 on: August 12, 2016, 06:21:57 pm »
Was there an FONLINE Awards ceremony I missed   8)

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #7007 on: August 12, 2016, 06:28:04 pm »
I want to challenge butcher to some 1v1 hexing fights and im sure gimper would too. Im sick of you claiming hes the BEST EVAR!!!! When hes actually just barely average. Just because you are ass and he is less ass doesnt make him great.

Ive played butcher before and he was not anywhere close to as good as you say. Id put literally every other uv member i know of ahead of him in terms of skill. Some by a great margin.
I dont know who the best players ever are but i do know butcher isnt even worth mentioning as being in the running.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 06:50:39 pm by Beer »

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7008 on: August 12, 2016, 06:32:28 pm »

Only those nominated for worthwhile awards were contacted, so it's no surprise UV missed out.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #7009 on: August 12, 2016, 06:40:48 pm »
wassup on reloaded my little slaggers?

We miss you, son.

I miss swarm. For now I am trying to participate in ESL of World of tanks, but it's still not FOnline  :(

khant win + khant cheat = khant play + cry + pain in the ass

You did such a great job with Riot Team, I see why you're in command of SW now  ;D
Riots were mine trademark  8)

_____

About these... ekhem.. "best pvpers ever" i just say: LOL.

Who the fuck is butcher?

fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7010 on: August 12, 2016, 06:52:59 pm »
Quoted for hilarity.

Are we playing the rank game? Because if we are, my paper rank was Tier 3- but I turned down promotions to Garg's face twice. TWICE. Virtual badges don't mean shit; I don't respect people for how long they've been around, but for their personal qualities and skill.  Goddamn Vinnie the potato is a Raider; Khan ranks are a joke.

5v5, while underlevelled, against botting russians with T4. That's the flare trap we called in our friends to deal with - but they were 45 minutes late, and so we turned to our old enemies. UFAV backstabbed, UV and SW showed up... it took seven hours to finish the flare trap.

Khan meetups are a joke, too. All of what, six people who live in the same state? Knights can pull that together in a weekend. But we don't all live in the same state: we're an international faction with more camraderie than a bunch of Trump supporters. Meeting up IRL isn't a sign of faction strength, but a statement of how geographically limited it is. You use Whatsapp? Woopdefuckingdoo. So does my grandma, and she's dead.

Beer talking shit is hilarious. You weren't even in-game since January. When did you ever play against Butcher (Hayley Williams), hmm? Oh, you're beating up on some poor polish guy who uses the name Butcher-SG? Wow. I'm impressed. Very impressed. Very impressed at how stupid Khans are.

From my observation, Jeff (Ras Makonnen), carkosa, and Bastian are ahead of him in individual skill. You're putting too much faith in wankers like Freeza.  I'm not sure what internal khan gameplay charts are, but Butcher dominates Donnie Darko and Gimper soooo. Yeah. Khans are shit, Butcher is a god.

Butcher, for those of you who haven't been in-game, is my brother. He joined as a khanscript about a week after I did, stayed in khans after I was ran out by Ribbit, was trained by Donnie Dorko, left in February because Khans are kringelords. He retired his original character - the flying butcher - in February, becoming Chainsplatter and founding the Outta Gum Gang (with Gringo, Ullr, AChickenWithHat, QUEER MAN, Breach, and Lash). By April he was already playing with UV and punching above his level class. Fast forward to July, he remade OGG as Knights of Blood Oath, turned it over to AnalFury, and has official UV membership. He plays for UV as Hayley Williams, also spends time training Knights and leading small-scale PvP.

To quote Preba: Khans are shit.

Khans think they're great for beating up noobs. Abusing the lack of a tutorial, abusing new players' lack of ability to kick people from party. Rolling in hilariously oversized packs to hunt bluesuit players. You got away with it because you weren't a threat to the Real Strong Factions (tm). But once the noobs banded together as OGG, things changed. We kicked the absolute shit out of your khanscripts, out of your mercs, out of your death squads, out of your flaretraps. We showed more tenacity than The Khans exhibited in the 24hr flare trap... and we didn't even have to duallog to beat your asses.

Actually, I think the Khans aren't your ordinary FOnline faction you know, because I'm sure you know that we, The Khans, probably have the best team (teamwork and team chemistry wise) in whole FOnline. I don't see any other faction meeting up irl and of course the communication outside of the Teamspeak and forums. Also, honestly and I think other Khans will tell you the same, you aren't a true 1337 Khan until you got yourself to Raider status and I honestly don't even remember losing a big flare trap ever? Remember when OGG begged us, me especially, to come and help? Because you wanted to kill the Russians? kek

But on a serious note, keep being angry, keep being salty, your salt is noted but sadly enough nobody really gives a shit what Lash says.

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7011 on: August 12, 2016, 06:54:47 pm »

Only those nominated for worthwhile awards were contacted, so it's no surprise UV missed out.

Still waiting on that great khan storm........u have been building momentum on forum for months now,  try switching to playing the game.

Please KFC go hunt ur free meal.  8)

PS PEACE TO DARK ANGEL.  8)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7012 on: August 12, 2016, 07:00:51 pm »
At Khanvention we had people from all over Europe + Canada, because we're adults and got income. Come back when you pull... anything off?

Guy dress up as cat on youtube and tells Khans to not mess with kitty because he scratches, calls other cringelords haha, go on faggots, take Beers challenge or forever suck on my balls.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7013 on: August 12, 2016, 07:06:35 pm »
I dont like being in PISSING contests  8)

Many good players on all teams, but wastelanders haven t u heard that Jish/Leo is best player on server. If u dont know, now u know.  8)

If u cant say Makonnen, say MACARONI  8) 

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7014 on: August 12, 2016, 07:09:24 pm »

Many good players on all teams, but wastelanders haven t u heard that Jish/Leo is best player on server. If u dont know, now u know.  8)

You're also best player on server Ras

gg

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

yungchance

• View Profile
« Reply #7015 on: August 12, 2016, 07:09:58 pm »
wassup on reloaded my little slaggers?

We miss you, son.

I miss swarm. For now I am trying to participate in ESL of World of tanks, but it's still not FOnline  :(

khant win + khant cheat = khant play + cry + pain in the ass

You did such a great job with Riot Team, I see why you're in command of SW now  ;D
Riots were mine trademark  8)

_____

About these... ekhem.. "best pvpers ever" i just say: LOL.

Who the fuck is butcher?
GL with your pro WoT career man. Maybe one day I will see you on stream ;].
Also, the fact that these canadian cucks come to a community and try to act all big dick in talking shit to people who have infinitely more knowledge and skill then they ever will in fonline is hillarious. Idk why young people try to flex their nuts so hard to try to make a name for theirselves or overcompensate for them being shit in fonline.  It is almost like you guys are trying to convince yourselves that you are relevant and pvp gods. ;]
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7016 on: August 12, 2016, 07:15:39 pm »

Still waiting on that great khan storm........u have been building momentum on forum for months now,  try switching to playing the game.

I need more to eat because UV bones don't have as much meat on them as they did before the wall climbing training began.

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7017 on: August 12, 2016, 07:16:43 pm »

You're also best player on server Ras

gg

I am best SS in all 15 yrs server history of FALLOUT/FONLINE, rekonize  8)

Meng 1v1 me with rocket launchers

GG ;)

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7018 on: August 12, 2016, 07:18:06 pm »

I need more to eat because UV bones don't have as much meat on them as they did before the wall climbing training began.

what u need is better OD skill and visit those trappers in Klamath, they r key to ur success  8)

KFCs hunt continues

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7019 on: August 12, 2016, 07:24:07 pm »
Let's do this when I'm back home again :) I usually only 5v1 noobs in tb lock though :(