Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1682827 times)

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #6975 on: August 11, 2016, 02:28:21 pm »
He isn't a god but I'll say he is better than before. He needs to escape uv and join a better team for his skill set. He talks mad shit but he isn't afraid to back it up anymore

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6976 on: August 11, 2016, 02:44:43 pm »
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!  You think DosLegend was sent to spy on you?  He was cast out for being useless as fuck, butI guess birds of a feather fuck off together.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6977 on: August 11, 2016, 02:50:04 pm »
...but after the khunts cyberbullied Kenley out of the game, I was the final one and went OGG. Good job, assholes. You know who you are. Dicks.

Pretty much YOUR fault for enabling her delusions to grow beyond her own breaking point, rapist.

Also except for Jish there are no good pvpers on reloaded.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 02:56:20 pm by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

chabes

• View Profile
« Reply #6978 on: August 11, 2016, 03:20:31 pm »

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6979 on: August 11, 2016, 06:30:39 pm »
More slander from the pathetic khannots. Gold medal to chabes for the perfect response. Muhosransk have shown decorum, honor, and professionalism... You would do well, young mongols, to learn from them. Both in skills and in behavior. Nearly every society - apart from Mongols - had a Warrior/Poet culture where the best fighters were also gentlemanly and developed non-battle related talents.

Preba. Seriously. Chill. We're building a few spare characters; you're always welcome to drop into the UV teamspeak to show the young ones how it's done, 1v1. I'm not being arrogant when I say that Butcher is a PvP God - he's certainly far and above all khans past and present.

Mongolito should stop posting, every time he does he just sinks a little further into pancake territory. Never go full pancake.

While I was writing this a bot decided to chat me up on Skype. I think it was a bot, at least. Replies didn't make much sense... Kinda like some certain peoples' posts. In case you're wondering, it's a really simple script that entices people to go to one of them fake cam sites which require credit cards for "free membership". Maybe if I'm bored someday I'll see just how far the rabbit hole (lol!) goes. But as every khan knows, there are plenty of free, safe sites to satisfy.

[2:17:04 AM] *** magical.areola12 would like to add you on Skype

Hi, live:tinoesroho, I'd like to add you as a contact. ***
[12:11:59 PM] lash: Hello, can you hear me?
[12:12:18 PM] magical.areola12: hi.. feel like chatting for a bit?  21/female here...you?
[12:13:52 PM] lash: currently writing a short story - 20/agender.
[12:14:23 PM] magical.areola12: Just got out of the shower...long day been kind of busy! but i'm feeling naughty! so what's up ..... want to have some fun? ;)
[12:15:22 PM] *** lash raises eyebrow ***
[12:15:48 PM] magical.areola12: I need a man that can make me squirt...have u ever made a girl squirt? lolz
[12:17:30 PM] lash: Not while sober. ~_^
[12:17:48 PM] magical.areola12: gonna change my clothes... want to see ?  ;)
[12:18:23 PM] lash: I'd be lying if I said no.
[12:18:38 PM] magical.areola12: wanna play on cam? 
[12:20:10 PM] lash: Just woke up.... I'm not sure you want to see this face in the morning xD
[12:20:39 PM] magical.areola12: http://free-invite-03wZ.cheekycamz.com/ click the purple "Connect Now" button on the left of my profile then fill out ur info...give it a second to load

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #6980 on: August 11, 2016, 08:43:33 pm »
More slander from the pathetic khannots. Gold medal to chabes for the perfect response. Muhosransk have shown decorum, honor, and professionalism... You would do well, young mongols, to learn from them. Both in skills and in behavior. Nearly every society - apart from Mongols - had a Warrior/Poet culture where the best fighters were also gentlemanly and developed non-battle related talents.

Preba. Seriously. Chill. We're building a few spare characters; you're always welcome to drop into the UV teamspeak to show the young ones how it's done, 1v1. I'm not being arrogant when I say that Butcher is a PvP God - he's certainly far and above all khans past and present.

Mongolito should stop posting, every time he does he just sinks a little further into pancake territory. Never go full pancake.

While I was writing this a bot decided to chat me up on Skype. I think it was a bot, at least. Replies didn't make much sense... Kinda like some certain peoples' posts. In case you're wondering, it's a really simple script that entices people to go to one of them fake cam sites which require credit cards for "free membership". Maybe if I'm bored someday I'll see just how far the rabbit hole (lol!) goes. But as every khan knows, there are plenty of free, safe sites to satisfy.

[12:12:18 PM] magical.areola12: hi.. feel like chatting for a bit?  21/female here...you?
[12:14:23 PM] magical.areola12: Just got out of the shower...long day been kind of busy! but i'm feeling naughty! so what's up ..... want to have some fun? ;)
[12:15:48 PM] magical.areola12: I need a man that can make me squirt...have u ever made a girl squirt? lolz
[12:20:10 PM] lash: Just woke up.... I'm not sure you want to see this face in the morning xD
[12:20:39 PM] magical.areola12: http://free-invite-03wZ.cheekycamz.com/ click the purple "Connect Now" button on the left of my profile then fill out ur info...give it a second to load

Wow you get so little attention from women you have to brag about a bot wanting to talk to you.

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6981 on: August 11, 2016, 09:55:33 pm »
 ^Kek ^
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

FireFlare

« Reply #6982 on: August 11, 2016, 09:57:35 pm »

Lash. I have two questions.

What is this? kek

And this?

:o

yungchance

• View Profile
« Reply #6983 on: August 11, 2016, 10:07:00 pm »
...but after the khunts cyberbullied Kenley out of the game, I was the final one and went OGG. Good job, assholes. You know who you are. Dicks.

Pretty much YOUR fault for enabling her delusions to grow beyond her own breaking point, rapist.

Also except for Jish there are no good pvpers on reloaded.
Top 5 pvpers of reloaded
!. Jish
2. Jish
3. Jish
4. Jish
5. hsiJ
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6984 on: August 11, 2016, 10:17:29 pm »
come on now guys

chabes
zinthos
mayski
blasma
sega rus
barneys
seki
kompresor

just to name a few

id have to say out of my team(sw) Muhos are the best team currently

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6985 on: August 11, 2016, 10:39:15 pm »
come on now guys

chabes
zinthos
mayski
blasma
sega rus
barneys
seki
kompresor

just to name a few

is list of jews?

yungchance

• View Profile
« Reply #6986 on: August 11, 2016, 11:02:17 pm »
come on now guys

chabes
zinthos
mayski
blasma
sega rus
barneys
seki
kompresor

just to name a few

Learn how to spell Jish m9. You messed up about 8 times.
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #6987 on: August 11, 2016, 11:07:32 pm »
come on now guys

chabes
zinthos
mayski
blasma
sega rus
barneys
seki
kompresor

just to name a few

Thank you for nominating me. I nominate :

Awgsome
Koniko
Remek
Napalm
My dick
your dick
My mom
Your mom

You have 72 hours!

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #6988 on: August 11, 2016, 11:25:59 pm »

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6989 on: August 12, 2016, 02:22:47 am »
come on now guys

chabes
zinthos
mayski