• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #6960 on: August 11, 2016, 12:58:32 am »
Thanks papa franku

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #6961 on: August 11, 2016, 02:30:09 am »
Wow funny to see all these khans in forum pvp. Try actual pvp sometime. I love how you all horde around to continue your circle jerk on this forum when you don't even play the game. Honestly you are bad and should feel bad :facepalm
We are red eyed vampires from a thousand burning suns.

SEGA_RUS

• View Profile
« Reply #6962 on: August 11, 2016, 03:25:18 am »
We have blinded sneaker, sniper, EW tank and rocketeer - let's stay in small room  :facepalm
Spoiler: show
skype - sega_75rus
Чем дальше в лес, тем толще партизаны.
Spoiler: don't open • show

Yakuza Senpai

• View Profile
« Reply #6963 on: August 11, 2016, 03:41:38 am »
Sneak is Khans obviously. TKs (The Khans) I do not know who claw company is.

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6964 on: August 11, 2016, 05:29:22 am »
Aw, that's cute: look at the guys who don't play whining about people who do.

For the record, the only OGG/KoBo who play for UV is Butcher. OGG lived in the shadow of the large factions (UV/SW), as a tribute faction, and then later as a faction that took on everybody and won. KoBo is comprised of mostly newer players; the OGG holdovers are Timelord+AnalFury+Butcher+Lash+General Oliver+Militiaman.

Khan retention hasn't been all that great, either. What happened to players like DemonHunter, herbertino, etc? They disappeared into the wastes, returning only to dust. And what of the legends like Lancer? He too faded away. Khans have nothing to talk about. Hell, they didn't even last long in their original iteration; this iteration of theirs has lasted only a year - less than even the Social Warriors. The Khans are dead as a faction in all games now.

Individual skill does matter - particularly on small-scale PvP (up to 5v5). Today, Pyrotech - you know, the guy you Khans sent me to backstab in January - returned to game and we killed muhos in Reno using leveling tanks. That speaks of skill. Large-scale PvP (8v8+) is less about individual skill and more about who has faster snipers/better tank builds and better teamwork. I participated in 12v10s today (UV vs SW) - they were battles of endurance, positioning, and mass spamming of rockets (on the part of SW) against bursters and snipers.

For the record, OGG absorbed several smaller factions: The Old World Flag, The Pain Gang, and Claw Company Mercs. The absorption was a natural result of Butcher's innate charisma and a lack of leadership structure on the part of other factions.

The Knights act as auxiliaries on behalf of Ultra Violence, fighting under their own flag but acting in unison during TC affairs. Knights and UV collaborate to take towns, taking turns for days of week. This arrangement benefits both factions - Knights get TC training and gear, while UV gets to reach critical swarm mass for TC.

I am personally surprised to see FireFlare shooting his mouth off in forum PvP. FireFlare was never keen on khan dickery, more of a crafter and not a fighter. Sad to see that he has succumbed to the mass stupidity that is the khan hivemind. Stop hanging around Dende before it kills more braincells, man.

If we are doing personal attacks - here's one that is true: Mengelito is racist, sexist, and an ugly unsuccessful old man. Also, he sucks at PvP and should probably take up a new hobby. Like needlework.

Back in my day, most players had at least a year experience of gameplay before starting proper PvP or Town Controlling. My opinion is that one should not even start a faction until he/she has enough experience to know how to lead a clan. Other wise it will end up like all these clans before. Poor Mongols, Barracudas, Riot Gang, Masters of Disharmony, and more recently Out of Gum Gang, Peace Keepers, Pain Gang, and probably soon to be Knights of blood Oath.

No offence Lash but this just wont work with your cocky childlike attitude. I have already seen situations like this over the years and it always ends the same.
:O Don't group MoD with the likes of OGG etc. Totally different situation.
Also, Lash in UV? That is very disappointing. Looks like they will take anyone for numbers nowadays.  Forum PVP never seems to amaze me with people acting like they actually know what they are talking about.  Especially people like Lash and Butcher bragging about individual skill in a game where nothing but numbers and TC leaders matter in actual pvp.
rip reloaded

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #6965 on: August 11, 2016, 05:36:38 am »
Game is very toxic community
This entire thread is in dedication to Slush's philosophical study of FOnline Reloaded. Be blessed with chemotherapy and set yourself free from this radiation  :D
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6966 on: August 11, 2016, 10:04:22 am »
Damn I dont play for a few months and all hell breaks loose on the server  :-\
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #6967 on: August 11, 2016, 10:23:39 am »
Damn I dont play for a few months and all hell breaks loose on the server  :-\
Dont worry brother, let us unite in strength and soul

👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

FireFlare

« Reply #6968 on: August 11, 2016, 10:28:20 am »
I am personally surprised to see FireFlare shooting his mouth off in forum PvP. FireFlare was never keen on khan dickery, more of a crafter and not a fighter. Sad to see that he has succumbed to the mass stupidity that is the khan hivemind. Stop hanging around Dende before it kills more braincells, man.

If we are doing personal attacks - here's one that is true: Mengelito is racist, sexist, and an ugly unsuccessful old man. Also, he sucks at PvP and should probably take up a new hobby. Like needlework.

Mate, I still like you, but all the shit talking you do and acting like you are some sort of PvP god when you have two failed Factions on your name, never had the skill to back your shit up (that you might do now is debatable) and why do you care so much about what you are "reaching" now; in a dying game.

Also great that I could surprise you with something today Lashie, but seriously, just stop the bullshit  ;)

Wow funny to see all these khans in forum pvp. Try actual pvp sometime. I love how you all horde around to continue your circle jerk on this forum when you don't even play the game. Honestly you are bad and should feel bad :facepalm

Since when did you and your opinion became relevant other than as a meatshield or to Lash?

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #6969 on: August 11, 2016, 10:44:07 am »

Since when did you and your opinion became relevant other than as a meatshield or to Lash?

How about you come into the game and back up your big words my boi? ;)

FireFlare

« Reply #6970 on: August 11, 2016, 10:54:19 am »

How about you come into the game and back up your big words my boi? ;)

Don't you like ever get tired of doing the same thing everyday? Like playing reloaded. Let me compare it to something relatable... Ehh, girlfriends, same friends, feeling like you have to defend your honor, etc.
Don't you think taking a break is... ehh? Healthy? But what should you know about that, Butcher is becoming UV PvP ape. kek

EDIT: also, it's summer vacation where I live, so maybe it's healthy to go outside sometimes.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 10:55:50 am by FireFlare »

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #6971 on: August 11, 2016, 11:48:11 am »
Don't you like ever get tired of doing the same thing everyday? Like playing reloaded. Let me compare it to something relatable... Ehh, girlfriends, same friends, feeling like you have to defend your honor, etc.
Don't you think taking a break is... ehh? Healthy? But what should you know about that, Butcher is becoming UV PvP ape. kek

EDIT: also, it's summer vacation where I live, so maybe it's healthy to go outside sometimes.

Actually both me and my girlfriend play reloaded now haha.I'll take a break when I am no longer interested in killing people in this awful game. Good effort though ;D
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 11:49:45 am by Butcher »

FireFlare

« Reply #6972 on: August 11, 2016, 12:42:24 pm »

Actually both me and my girlfriend play reloaded now haha.I'll take a break when I am no longer interested in killing people in this awful game. Good effort though ;D

I didn't know your brother cut off his dick for that reason? Well anyways good job

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6973 on: August 11, 2016, 01:11:47 pm »
You're either ignorant of in-game happenings or an ass. I've never claimed that I was the PvP God. Butcher is. He plays Hayley Williams, if you ever go to Hinkley, make sure to go a few rounds with him. Or ask Donnie and Dende about how it feels to have their asses kicked - Butcher's one of the most dominant PvPers ever.

I don't spend much time in-game these days..... I have a job, you see. When I am in-game I participate in TC and/or do crafting. Not sure what you've been up to in-game... I don't recall seeing you in-game since April. (Necrosis' screenshot of Runescape made me rofl - stick to OSRS, guys!~)

The OGG are The Knights, FF. Created by Butcher, now under the leadership of TOWF's own AnalFury (the protege of General Oliver). Literally happened all in a night's time a few weeks ago.  Neutron Defenders - all two of them - were already coalition members, but after the khunts cyberbullied Kenley out of the game, I was the final one and went OGG. Good job, assholes. You know who you are. Dicks.

Literally all khans are defined by two things: having a penis and being a twat. As an ex-khan, I am not a twat... and having a penis shouldn't be a pride of point any more than farting. Unfortunately most khans are very stupid (explains the neo-nazi philosophy most espouse) so the point of this will be lost on them.

Mate, I still like you, but all the shit talking you do and acting like you are some sort of PvP god when you have two failed Factions on your name, never had the skill to back your shit up (that you might do now is debatable) and why do you care so much about what you are "reaching" now; in a dying game.

Also great that I could surprise you with something today Lashie, but seriously, just stop the bullshit  ;)

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6974 on: August 11, 2016, 01:40:48 pm »
Stopped reading after i saw "butcher is a pvp god" pls delete your accounts and forum profile and dont embarass yourself anymore
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...