March 29, 2024, 01:44:49 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1672083 times)

Johnny

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #6660 on: June 04, 2016, 05:58:36 pm »
Last session playing crit burster or even burster was rare because it was shit compared to turbo plasma and everybody was implanted.
Now there plenty of burster just range spamming hitting for 240 on crit at range and one shooting everything.

I'm not saying gatling is better by any means or grenade launchers for that matter. Its same as pancors gecko last session.

Removing MRD and threshold bonus from toughness should solve burster problem for the most part.
Too bad it takes too much time to do its like a 8 minutes job. Its too much so maybe we will see attempt at balancing the game when the wipe will come. You know the wipe that is 99% done.. lol

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6661 on: June 05, 2016, 09:01:08 pm »
Some good fights today, I'm happy to say that we did great against equal forces. Apart from the back stabbs but any team can mop up the survivors. GG all
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6662 on: June 05, 2016, 09:30:19 pm »
GG to everyone in fights today. There was SOOO much sandwiching it was a blast.

Fantastic

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6663 on: June 05, 2016, 09:32:04 pm »
Great fights today, gents.

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #6664 on: June 05, 2016, 09:36:07 pm »
gg but its not over yet ;)

ShOw.

• Wiki Editor
  • Who do you think you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6665 on: June 06, 2016, 04:55:53 am »
Spoiler: show
Talk shit get fucking rekt, OGG scrub.
Words of wisdom from this guy.
>TC is gay
>Talks shit on TB and how Khans only do TB, BUT will gladly do a flare trap
>Had to risk t4 for no risk at all just to get him out to fight
>Bozar I guess isnt t4
>Khans dont do RT, but multiple screens on forum and 90% of the game I play is RT.
>Apparently he can beat me ezpz, but he died... Crit 900+ Hex  :facepalm

Yea you fell so brave when you spawn hex but raqequit when we fucked your Khunt ass at reno twice hue.. Be proud keep your spawnhexing and dont do reno anymore plox :D

Khunts were try get our GUM but they failed badly hue.

Wasteland smiles on us..

War war never changes.

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6666 on: June 06, 2016, 05:03:48 am »
Spoiler: show
Talk shit get fucking rekt, OGG scrub.
Words of wisdom from this guy.
>TC is gay
>Talks shit on TB and how Khans only do TB, BUT will gladly do a flare trap
>Had to risk t4 for no risk at all just to get him out to fight
>Bozar I guess isnt t4
>Khans dont do RT, but multiple screens on forum and 90% of the game I play is RT.
>Apparently he can beat me ezpz, but he died... Crit 900+ Hex  :facepalm

Yea you fell so brave when you spawn hex but raqequit when we fucked your Khunt ass at reno twice hue.. Be proud keep your spawnhexing and dont do reno anymore plox :D

Khunts were try get our GUM but they failed badly hue.

Who rage quit? We fought twice knowing outnumbered and we went back looking for you.

Also dont act tough when you had 6 guys and it was just us two. Nice try faggots.
Funny thing though, we get two more guys and all the sudden NOBODY came.
Dishonest and shitty faction.
Speaks volumes.

There were two more on top of the intersection.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 05:10:38 am by Donnie Darko 👑 »

ShOw.

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6667 on: June 06, 2016, 05:09:09 am »
Who rage quit? We went back looking for you.

Also dont act tough when you had 6 guys and it was just us two. Nice try faggots.
Funny thing though, we get two more guys and all the sudden NOBODY came.
Dishonest and shitty faction.
Speaks volumes.

Be serious you are talking about 6 but you cant prove that and you just trying to find way how to dont look like pussy when 3 OGGs beat 2 ,,Khunts,,

Wasteland smiles on us..

War war never changes.

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6668 on: June 06, 2016, 05:12:29 am »
You know its because you left them out of the screen. I remember those faggots running away from the screen so you can screen it.

Good for you guys I guess, you can 6v2.

Doesnt even matter, you guys even refused to fight on even near closer numbers. Absolutely refused. Disgusting rodents.
Clearly a swarm faction in the making.

ShOw.

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6669 on: June 06, 2016, 05:17:33 am »
You know its because you left them out of the screen. I remember those faggots running away from the screen so you can screen it.

Doesnt even matter, you guys even refused to fight on even near closer numbers. Absolutely refused. Disgusting rodents.

Well you are just talking fucking shit... If you cant live with that 3 OGGs Fair beat you cry moar and meet us at reno plox.. Everyone know that you bitches gonna cry as says that were xxVS2 so yea keep talking that shit or post log due you were talking about 6 names and be able just say 4 which psycho girls is not ogg so we been 3. Salute im done with you due you are just Bitching about we have one more man on our side...

Wasteland smiles on us..

War war never changes.

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6670 on: June 06, 2016, 05:19:20 am »

Well you are just talking fucking shit... If you cant live with that 3 OGGs Fair beat you cry moar and meet us at reno plox.. Everyone know that you bitches gonna cry as says that were xxVS2 so yea keep talking that shit or post log due you were talking about 6 names and be able just say 4 which psycho girls is not ogg so we been 3. Salute im done with you due you are just Bitching about we have one more man on our side...

#Exposed.
You look retarded and nobody will believe you for a second.

People who know me will know I dont lie about PvP battles. If its a 1v1, it will be a 1v1. If we lost a battle fairly I'd admit we lost the battle fairly.

But I will also call people out on their bullshit, like OGG's entire group.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 05:23:04 am by Donnie Darko 👑 »

ShOw.

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6671 on: June 06, 2016, 05:20:55 am »

#Exposed.
You look retarded, and nobody believes you for a second.

Dude stop the fuck kidding me.. Everyone know you lie..

Wasteland smiles on us..

War war never changes.

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #6672 on: June 06, 2016, 05:25:42 am »
Okay donnie, Tell me the 6 names and prove there was 6 of us there and I will give you a set of HPA. If you're gonna shit talk at least back it with proof.
We are red eyed vampires from a thousand burning suns.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6673 on: June 06, 2016, 05:32:40 am »
Okay donnie, Tell me the 6 names and prove there was 6 of us there and I will give you a set of HPA. If you're gonna shit talk at least back it with proof.

Just ignore the Khans. They will try to annoy you with shit talking no matter what.

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #6674 on: June 06, 2016, 05:35:02 am »

Just ignore the Khans. They will try to annoy you with shit talking no matter what.

Maybe if they could pvp better they wouldn't have to
We are red eyed vampires from a thousand burning suns.