April 20, 2024, 10:30:06 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1678434 times)

Jish the small

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #6645 on: June 01, 2016, 03:17:28 am »
GG today 7v9 in Modoc

Can i ask why someone is always using a guass?

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #6646 on: June 01, 2016, 03:18:52 am »
Cause it's Age of Gauss  8)
GUN FOR HIRE

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6647 on: June 01, 2016, 03:55:33 am »
i dont really understand why you took weapons like gauss, RL or bozar into building and had sneak which couldnt help you when you are inside, in building you just need some hexing weapons and grende launchers, maybe c4, you could just stand outside and win easily which such composition
in other fights we didnt had much chance but still, gg  ;D

It was because Meng wanted me to drink with him. So I did. Lol it's my fault that time.

Jish the small

« Reply #6648 on: June 01, 2016, 03:58:14 am »
gg khans

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6649 on: June 01, 2016, 04:01:18 am »
i dont really understand why you took weapons like gauss, RL or bozar into building and had sneak which couldnt help you when you are inside, in building you just need some hexing weapons and grende launchers, maybe c4, you could just stand outside and win easily which such composition
in other fights we didnt had much chance but still, gg  ;D

It was because Meng wanted me to drink with him. So I did. Lol it's my fault that time.

Yeah, you have a problem gimper

:D

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6650 on: June 04, 2016, 10:07:15 am »
Talk shit get fucking rekt, OGG scrub.
Words of wisdom from this guy.
>TC is gay
>Talks shit on TB and how Khans only do TB, BUT will gladly do a flare trap
>Had to risk t4 for no risk at all just to get him out to fight
>Bozar I guess isnt t4
>Khans dont do RT, but multiple screens on forum and 90% of the game I play is RT.
>Apparently he can beat me ezpz, but he died... Crit 900+ Hex  :facepalm

« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 10:12:52 am by Donnie Darko 👑 »

chabes

• View Profile
« Reply #6651 on: June 04, 2016, 03:42:50 pm »
dont worry, i did!

and Saiga is not implanted. yet )

I said when I used its shared character try harder :D you will never be able to do that to me in that

get good spawn killer
i love how you act so mighty like "you will never be able to do that to me" but actually when you get killed u start saying "fuck lag" "i hate lagging" ))

but dont worry, your pro hexing skills will be gone as soon as these shitty full dps 1 hex 1 kill builds get nerfed ))

Frost

« Reply #6652 on: June 04, 2016, 03:51:44 pm »
dont worry, i did!

and Saiga is not implanted. yet )

I said when I used its shared character try harder :D you will never be able to do that to me in that

get good spawn killer
i love how you act so mighty like "you will never be able to do that to me" but actually when you get killed u start saying "fuck lag" "i hate lagging" ))

but dont worry, your pro hexing skills will be gone as soon as these shitty full dps 1 hex 1 kill builds get nerfed ))
I m enemy to UFAV i share character dont you know that yet lol  SW enemy to UFAV

ALSO prove to lag

try having this ping and come to fight and we will see how good you are

chabes

• View Profile
« Reply #6653 on: June 04, 2016, 04:00:38 pm »
this pic proves nothing but only that this server is a laggy shit. i can post many pic where my ping is above 2k and trust me, lag is not a new thing for me, i played for ages with 250-300 constant ping until this year february, my ping is around 100-150 now. ))

and btw: u were not enemies at this moment and many times ufav-sw-uv players are make alliance against us for a few fights
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 04:02:20 pm by csab3sz »

Frost

« Reply #6654 on: June 04, 2016, 04:06:01 pm »
this pic proves nothing but only that this server is a laggy shit. i can post many pic where my ping is above 2k and trust me, lag is not a new thing for me, i played for ages with 250-300 constant ping until this year february, my ping is around 100-150 now. ))

and btw: u were not enemies at this moment and many times ufav-sw-uv players are make alliance against us for a few fights
:D can you see it wasnt me anyway even with high ping i came back and rekt you and you cryed gecko breath :D

also that fight with implanted tank was 1v2 get good )

chabes

• View Profile
« Reply #6655 on: June 04, 2016, 04:13:00 pm »
yeah and also note that me and my friend sharing characters so i dont even know what you talking about

Frost

« Reply #6656 on: June 04, 2016, 04:17:38 pm »
ye sure :D

you and your friend wont be able to do 1v2

and win

8) 8)

сайга

« Reply #6657 on: June 04, 2016, 04:34:03 pm »

and win

8) 8)
dude 2 screens was posted right before your autistic comments where its clear 1v2 and both won. the only thing you are "good" at is spamming rangeburst with full dps char and killing paper chars with fire gecko shotgun. ur just using broken mechanics where u can deal 200 dmg to tanks with a crit, nothing more.

if ufav and sw has no anal alliance then if i was ur leader i would question ur loyalty as you are sharing chars between 2 "enemy" factions

pozdrawiam

Frost

« Reply #6658 on: June 04, 2016, 05:20:23 pm »

and win

8) 8)
dude 2 screens was posted right before your autistic comments where its clear 1v2 and both won. the only thing you are "good" at is spamming rangeburst with full dps char and killing paper chars with fire gecko shotgun. ur just using broken mechanics where u can deal 200 dmg to tanks with a crit, nothing more.

if ufav and sw has no anal alliance then if i was ur leader i would question ur loyalty as you are sharing chars between 2 "enemy" factions

pozdrawiam
:D it was before now he dont use it anymore good try

also that time we had true alliance

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6659 on: June 04, 2016, 05:54:41 pm »
There's no alliance between UFAV and SW, at first SW members began to join us but after getting the taste for pvp again they decided to start playing as a faction once more. Every time since we've battled.
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.