April 29, 2024, 07:31:02 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683476 times)

FireFlare

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #6495 on: May 01, 2016, 09:51:00 pm »
Look Knuckle, I'm sure you're still a nice guy, but the way you act right now is just idiotic. Also keep calling Donnie gay when you were sending us dick pics, maybe not your dick, but you still saved them and then sent them to us, a little bit Hypocrite eh? And ok, you were bored and were only in Khans for PvP, sure bye bye, Khans aren't really that big of a PvP faction so good that you found your place.

As for Bison,
Bison, I'm really happy you left. Really, really happy. The Khans are much more down to earth now, since you only cared about reputation and how we were compared to other factions. But stop thinking that how far you've gotten us and how we were with you matters, maybe to you, but that's not healthy. Seriously, no one cares, I only hear bad things about you as of recently if we even speak about you. And I'm happy that you found your place, in a faction that cares a fuck ton about their Reputation, good luck man ;)

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6496 on: May 01, 2016, 10:05:47 pm »
Look Knuckle, I'm sure you're still a nice guy, but the way you act right now is just idiotic. Also keep calling Donnie gay when you were sending us dick pics, maybe not your dick, but you still saved them and then sent them to us, a little bit Hypocrite eh? And ok, you were bored and were only in Khans for PvP, sure bye bye, Khans aren't really that big of a PvP faction so good that you found your place.

As for Bison,
Bison, I'm really happy you left. Really, really happy. The Khans are much more down to earth now, since you only cared about reputation and how we were compared to other factions. But stop thinking that how far you've gotten us and how we were with you matters, maybe to you, but that's not healthy. Seriously, no one cares, I only hear bad things about you as of recently if we even speak about you. And I'm happy that you found your place, in a faction that cares a fuck ton about their Reputation, good luck man ;)

Who are you again?
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6497 on: May 01, 2016, 10:08:00 pm »

yall gonna get it
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

knuckle

« Reply #6498 on: May 01, 2016, 10:09:52 pm »

Im sorry you're worried, but I dont take offense from what Bison's pet has to say

at the end of the day, i was having a laugh when i said i'm worried he even searched it, he decided to get offensive and be a jerk off.

Fire. kek anyways move on let it go dude. you guys love to drag it out, i just feel like i have hit a nerve calling him gay that hes had to keep going on about it for days, if he is gay hes gay who cares pointless crying about it.

Anyways  i really cannot be asked. there is more to life then a computer game brotherhood and forum PvP.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 10:44:16 pm by knuckle »

FireFlare

« Reply #6499 on: May 01, 2016, 10:22:41 pm »

As for Bison,

Who are you again?

I'm a 3rd generation Khan that's telling a ~40 year old to move on and stop thinking he matters to people in a game in a faction he left and maybe just spend time with his family that he neglected for 3 months or so.

there is more to life then a computer game brotherhood and forum PvP.

True. Totally agree.

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6500 on: May 01, 2016, 10:32:16 pm »
1. If I don't matter why are you talking to me?
2. I'm not 40, not even close.
3. I work Monday - Friday, spend plenty of time with my Kid and enjoy in my free time playing specific games.

I think anyone who's paying an online game and that spends his time trying to argue with someone on a forum doesn't have the right to tell someone else to get a life.

You guys want to call me out but don't want me to reply..

::)
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

knuckle

« Reply #6501 on: May 01, 2016, 10:50:50 pm »
1. If I don't matter why are you talking to me?
2. I'm not 40, not even close.
3. I work Monday - Friday, spend plenty of time with my Kid and enjoy in my free time playing specific games.

I think anyone who's paying an online game and that spends his time trying to argue with someone on a forum doesn't have the right to tell someone else to get a life.

You guys want to call me out but don't want me to reply..

::)

you know what it is right? i have just figured it out. they are on about that its a brother hood all this nonsense. Donnie getting really offended about the gay thing. Fireflare and Gimper getting offensive that Donnie was called gay, as if he is in the Corner crying or something.

Brotherhood i think there is something more going on to this! some thing similar to broke back mountain or exploring there sexuality

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6502 on: May 01, 2016, 11:04:10 pm »
When I left I was pretty quiet and kept to myself for a few weeks, it wasn't until i was called out by multiple third generation rejects that I decided that I would speak my mind.

I do seriously have better things to do but at the same time you all should know that I'm an arrogant fuck that won't back down.

A former friend of mine once said that he believed that all bridges could one day be fixed and that we could one day continue what we started.

Unfortunately retardation from certain people have made it all to easy for this not to be the case and for these Pittyful arguments to continue.

I'm glad that you are all having such a great time without me, I'm glad y'all joke about it. I'm just playing the game one day at a time with no worries at all.  ::)

When I was a Khan I still respected those that had done so much for the organisation even if they wasn't still a member. Some minor exceptions of course but Khans are Khans for life. Don't need a tag or approvals from anyone for that.

Let's play the fucking game, that's why we are here.  8)

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6503 on: May 02, 2016, 01:41:31 am »

>Arguing on forum

You sir, are a hypocrite.

you know what it is right? i have just figured it out. they are on about that its a brother hood all this nonsense. Donnie getting really offended about the gay thing. Fireflare and Gimper getting offensive that Donnie was called gay, as if he is in the Corner crying or something.

Brotherhood i think there is something more going on to this! some thing similar to broke back mountain or exploring there sexuality

Wait are you actually serious? There is a picture of YOU in the whatsapp directory of YOU standing in front of a mirror with your baby cock hanging out, and you want to insinuate US being gay? HAHAHA!!! 100% respect lost.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 01:43:38 am by Gimper 👑 »

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6504 on: May 02, 2016, 06:03:06 am »

Im sorry you're worried, but I dont take offense from what Bison's pet has to say

at the end of the day, i was having a laugh when i said i'm worried he even searched it, he decided to get offensive and be a jerk off.

Fire. kek anyways move on let it go dude. you guys love to drag it out, i just feel like i have hit a nerve calling him gay that hes had to keep going on about it for days, if he is gay hes gay who cares pointless crying about it.

Anyways  i really cannot be asked. there is more to life then a computer game brotherhood and forum PvP.

Bark Bark Knuckle.
I hear Bison calling you back inside.

Nobody

« Reply #6505 on: May 02, 2016, 06:43:37 am »
DeraLoL&IceCube ftw   :) :) :) :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) ::) ::) ::) :P :P :P :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

knuckle

« Reply #6506 on: May 02, 2016, 08:06:42 am »
KEK!.

i actually like people in the khans, just think Donnie is a little bitch. that is the only person i dislike

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6507 on: May 02, 2016, 08:17:40 am »

>Arguing on forum

You sir, are a hypocrite.

Wait are you actually serious? There is a picture of YOU in the whatsapp directory of YOU standing in front of a mirror with your baby cock hanging out, and you want to insinuate US being gay? HAHAHA!!! 100% respect lost.

You must be retarded or something mr "overlord". He's the hypocrite for telling me to get a life when he's arguing with me.

:facepalm

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6508 on: May 02, 2016, 08:20:47 am »
KEK!.

i actually like people in the khans, just think Donnie is a little bitch. that is the only person i dislike

Yeah but nobody in Khans likes you...
Good Knuckle, your hate only fuels my ego.
Continue pet.

knuckle

« Reply #6509 on: May 02, 2016, 08:26:27 am »
mate the thing is i actually really do not care.

Lets just change the subject its dragging on now, getting boring real quick
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 08:29:45 am by knuckle »