April 29, 2024, 05:47:16 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683341 times)

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #6480 on: April 30, 2016, 04:27:45 am »
Hmm it seems i just shooted in my own face ...
Who cares hahahaha i love how you all hate me
Still i dont like sonic but knuckle sounds and looks better than donnie darko coz its sound as shitty as naruto shittpuden ;)

Praise the sun and attack me more !!!

Wysłane z mojego LG-H440n przy użyciu Tapatalka

Solaire

• if only i could be so grossly incandescent...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6481 on: April 30, 2016, 10:49:27 am »
Very funky shitt ...
This still sound less gay than donnie darko
Try harder... "You can do it again and again but ure just not worth to be the winner"

Praise the sun and vodka of course !!!

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #6482 on: April 30, 2016, 11:00:27 am »
Wow, I wasn't here for a while and I can admit many awesome shit I missed :D
Even fucking photo gallery :D

For a while I wanted to post here my pretty face, but I don't want to ashamed you :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Jish the small

« Reply #6483 on: April 30, 2016, 01:31:52 pm »

knuckle

« Reply #6484 on: April 30, 2016, 05:51:26 pm »
Lies! I definitely hit a bunch of nerves, considering you're STILL here talking about me after you said you were done posting here. I fucked your mind up so bad I literally have you checking the forums every minute to try to satisfy this hate you have for me. Which is a thirst that can never be quenched, because unlike you I don't cry like typical Ex-Khan trash.
You're right, being a gay fairy is not raider like... Isn't that why you gave Bison your leash so you can be his little pet? Then left to join the Ultra Virgins together?
"A famous gay american name" you know your name is literally a sonic character who's dumb as shit and always gets fooled? Id rather be this care bear* then some retard like you.
Hda I barely ever play turnbased, but Ill tell you something, i play it real time. IRL and in game.

But hey Knux keep it up! Ill send even more posters your way to cry over :)
I have you wrapped around my finger so much that theres nothing you can say, your only retaliation has been, "ha donnies gay ha irrelevant celebrity that no one knows but me but HES the gay one haha"
Keep getting rekt Knuckle, easiest thing to do in reloaded.
I didnt even make the original poster for you guys but you got more upset about it than TPG.
Wanna talk embarrassment? Im embarrassed that you were even a Khan in the first place. We all think you guys are retards. Which is why they're now allowing me to not hold back anymore, so start practicing your writing. Youre gonna start hating me so much youre gonna start writing my name on your walls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Donnie, urm no lol you the one writing walls of txt and just making yourself look like a butt dildo. Stick to turnbased like I said you love to take it in turns.

Also a Khan, who agrees with you gayness sent me this in PM

« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 11:39:49 pm by knuckle »

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6485 on: May 01, 2016, 12:16:50 am »
Well I guess that settles that then. :O
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6486 on: May 01, 2016, 01:21:19 am »
Pathethic.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Forum PvP
« Reply #6487 on: May 01, 2016, 03:51:15 am »
Prove that another khan sent that to you, because i know ribbit and others (like you and i know it was you) have characters logged out on the outpost.
Sucks that you have to lie in order to make it seem my faction hates me, because i know for fact I'm respected within my clan.
Keep obsessing over me knuckle, like i said you're still not getting any nudes from me so stop asking.
But GG anyway
Btw you dropped this..

« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 05:41:24 am by Donnie Darko 👑 »

knuckle

« Reply #6488 on: May 01, 2016, 09:12:33 am »
Hmm nope, and yea a Khan actually did send me that. Doesn't matter its just a laugh, it tickled me that's all thought I'd post it.

Got nothing prove, anyways next subject

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6489 on: May 01, 2016, 09:51:46 am »
Yeah... No Khan sent you shit :)

Solaire

• if only i could be so grossly incandescent...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6490 on: May 01, 2016, 11:45:36 am »
Yes more thats escalating very nice lets put some wood into fire!
Khans are shitt and donnie darko sounds gay !!!
XD
(Nothing better than read this shitt as medicine for hangover)

Praise the sun!!!

knuckle

« Reply #6491 on: May 01, 2016, 05:26:41 pm »
Thing is that's actually in the khans base in the hub

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6492 on: May 01, 2016, 08:29:16 pm »
Knuckle - ExKhan who promised to always respect his brothers - BETRAYED
Bison - ExKhan who attempted to lead brothers, yet slowly slipped into selfish desires - BETRAYED
Ribbit - ExKhan who doesn't really talk shit. Betrayed, yet still has some self-respect.
Lash - ....nevermind.

What I'm saying is, the true Khans actually held true to the brotherhood and standards. Those who meant what they said, are still here. The brothers that WILL stick with the Khans through hard decisions are still here. These are the people we need in our faction. We don't need snakes and interfactional drama queens.

I for one am very glad that Bison's treachery was discovered. If he can act this way NOW towards his once beloved "brothers", it shows who he really is. He never meant anything for the good of the faction. It was always what HE could do make HIMSELF look better.

Same goes for Knuckle. I used to respect the hell out of Knuckle because we played a lot together, but lately you've been acting like a complete tool man. I mean, you thought Meng and I were plotting against you? Or were you just using that as an excuse to snake your way out of the Khans? Honestly, it doesn't even matter. We are still as Strong as ever, and are growing.

knuckle

« Reply #6493 on: May 01, 2016, 08:44:15 pm »
are you on drugs Gimper?

I do not believe in brotherhood with a computer game, maybe with people in real life i know but nah.

Not a snake i told the people in charge i was leaving and moved to another server, and even told them i was leaving Khans. My reasons they know as told.

Anyways move on :) i don't really care to be honest what people think of me, chill out and try and enjoy the game dude.

(khans did not do enough PvP for my likening and i got very board very quick) you know its how they play up to them but i was board so yeah :D
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 08:49:13 pm by knuckle »

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6494 on: May 01, 2016, 08:58:26 pm »

I for one am very glad that Bison's treachery was discovered. If he can act this way NOW towards his once beloved "brothers", it shows who he really is. He never meant anything for the good of the faction. It was always what HE could do make HIMSELF look better.

I don't see how leaving a faction because of being told to resign and because disagreements is considered "Treachery" and if you think I wont defend myself against smack talk you are sadly mistaken. The forum went back online after I had changed permissions and you are still moaning like a little girl. I guess that's what happens when you promote some one out of necessity and not when they have truly earned it.

For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.