• Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #6435 on: April 29, 2016, 09:14:20 am »
Let's summarise this:

Donnie is a retard.

Rage is a retard.

Mantis acts like a retard occasionally but I'm pretty sure he isn't one.

Did I miss anything? I'm pretty sure that highlights things perfectly.

ty though, i dont think you are retarded either

Donnie is a homo you missed that.

Also i got nothing against other khans players, Meng, Sven, Garg, Crikket, Fireflare, Gimper, Jish & Coach are cool dudes, sometimes you mantis but Donnie just bugs me that's all being all high and mighty when hes a scrub :) acting like his a amazing player, you know i am not the best hexer in the game, i am actually not that good at all with hexing, but in hinkly i hexed donnie 8 times in a row, and he acts asif he is amazing.

geeze get of you high horse, also this is only a game i honestly do not care what you guys think.

But all i know is Donnie is a fag there is high evidence of that.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little hub scrub? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Khans, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Social Warriors, and I have over 30000 confirmed kills. I am trained in TC warfare and I’m the top vid maker in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another fgt. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the FOnline forum? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of cucks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your build. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my avengers. Not only am I extensively trained in bursting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Khans and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Reloaded, you little scrub. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

dude are you alright? high on drugs again geeze some1 exploded and raging because of internet trollness kek.

Dude please. #getalife

#getahand

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6436 on: April 29, 2016, 09:15:53 am »
Khans in FOT played for RXJ: Roxxor Joo, TRW: The Road Warriors, TBC: The Black Company, NaW: National Ass Whoopers but they was still Khans.

Obviously you idolize the three traitors and the era were there was mass amounts of backstabbing and unloyalty. Who would of thought otherwise?

Donnie is a homo you missed that.

Also i got nothing against other khans players, Meng, Sven, Garg, Crikket, Fireflare, Gimper, Jish & Coach are cool dudes, sometimes you mantis but Donnie just bugs me that's all being all high and mighty when hes a scrub :) acting like his a amazing player, you know i am not the best hexer in the game, i am actually not that good at all with hexing, but in hinkly i hexed donnie 8 times in a row, and he acts asif he is amazing.

You keep mentioning this whole "Donnies gay shit", MAN you're thirsty. Sorry knuckle no nudes from me, so stop asking!

Also when the fuck was this Hinkley hex BS? Four or five months ago before I actually started to learn how to PvP?
Trust me, Im a lot better player than I used to. Theres very few times I actually lose a fight.
When I lose a fight I admit it, when I win a fight Ill brag about it.
However the wins I discuss arent from Hinkley, unlike you.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 09:23:22 am by Donnie Darko 👑 »

knuckle

« Reply #6437 on: April 29, 2016, 09:25:29 am »
in all fairness,

The khans, are a good faction. i know not many people like them, but they are active, they got player counts and have some decent guys within there community.

But as you can see from today they do have some idiots and scrubs, maybe if they get rid of some of there players they will become even better faction.

that not pointed at you mantis, you do a good job with your vids (some are pointless) but some are ok.

@ Donnie dude no offence but, searching for disabled people with down syndrome and mocking someone with it ain't cool dude, you know you mocking that person with mental health problem as well. just shows what type of character you are. maybe try and come up with something original that ain't been said before.

my tip to you, get better at the game before stating you are good, and get better at PvP forum before making comments you are just (thinks of word to describe) pathetic.

I am out of this discussion now anyways, i am glad i triggered Donnie, that he had to answer every single one of my posts defending his sexuality, and feels like he has to prove to the reloaded forum who he is.

:facepalm

8) :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :-*

@ Mantis :- i go around pretending i am a super hero with losers, then when i see someone doing something i phone the police  ;D ;D
Can believe you was wearing costumes and that, mate honestly you walk around my neighbor hood like that you would of got mugged haha

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6438 on: April 29, 2016, 09:28:13 am »
in all fairness,

The khans, are a good faction. i know not many people like them, but they are active, they got player counts and have some decent guys within there community.

But as you can see from today they do have some idiots and scrubs, maybe if they get rid of some of there players they will become even better faction.

that not pointed at you mantis, you do a good job with your vids (some are pointless) but some are ok.

@ Donnie dude no offence but, searching for disabled people with down syndrome and mocking someone with it ain't cool dude, you know you mocking that person with mental health problem as well. just shows what type of character you are. maybe try and come up with something original that ain't been said before.

my tip to you, get better at the game before stating you are good, and get better at PvP forum before making comments you are just (thinks of word to describe) pathetic.

I am out of this discussion now anyways, i am glad i triggered Donnie, that he had to answer every single one of my posts defending his sexuality, and feels like he has to prove to the reloaded forum who he is.

:facepalm

8) :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :-*

@ Mantis :- i go around pretending i am a super hero with losers, then when i see someone doing something i phone the police  ;D ;D
Can believe you was wearing costumes and that, mate honestly you walk around my neighbor hood like that you would of got mugged haha

lol fucking right kunckle.... i trained with mma fighters and played guitar in a band too. what did you do... train your hexing?

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6439 on: April 29, 2016, 09:33:38 am »
Donnie dude no offence but, searching for disabled people with down syndrome and mocking someone with it ain't cool dude, you know you mocking that person with mental health problem as well. just shows what type of character you are. maybe try and come up with something original that ain't been said before.

Making fun of people with down syndrome isnt ok, but calling people faggots and niggers is?
I guess you have a point, it isnt nice to make fun of Bison's mental disability... But Im gonna do it anyway. Its funny watching retards drool.

Sorry, but you must be mistaken. You never triggered me, in fact I barely had to say anything and you and your boyfriend completely started bursting in tears.

Im glad you're out of the discussion, you were completely useless in the forums just like outside the forums.

knuckle

« Reply #6440 on: April 29, 2016, 09:41:11 am »
lol fucking right kunckle.... i trained with mma fighters and played guitar in a band too. what did you do... train your hexing?

One more thing before i go, *one MMA fighter . . . . who professional career and record is not the best.

and to answer your question dude, i was actually a Boxer, who served in the marine's for my country kek :)

@ Donnie o.k dude, see you in game or something or what ever KEK

Rage 👑

• View Profile
« Reply #6441 on: April 29, 2016, 09:42:43 am »
Also, a bit off-topic, I know, but I found this hilarious cow picture.

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6442 on: April 29, 2016, 09:43:13 am »

One more thing before i go, *one MMA fighter . . . . who professional career and record is not the best.

and to answer your question dude, i was actually a Boxer, who served in the marine's for my country kek :)

@ Donnie o.k dude, see you in game or something or what ever KEK

hes undefeated...

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6443 on: April 29, 2016, 09:47:45 am »

I think Knuckles would want to suck on those udders....  ;)

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6444 on: April 29, 2016, 09:48:12 am »

I used that cow costume for one of the greatest nights out, you really are delusional if you think using pictures from my Facebook is going to some how upset me.

That's why I upload them, for people on Facebook to see.

Durrrrrr!

Come get some milk boy.
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6445 on: April 29, 2016, 09:50:53 am »
Well now everyone on Reloaded can see! Looks sick dude!

>Calls me gay
>"Come get some milk boy"

>Bison in a cow costume
>Bison is a cow khanfirmed

MOOOOOO MONGOLOID MOOOOO!

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6446 on: April 29, 2016, 09:53:52 am »

I used that cow costume for one of the greatest nights out, you really are delusional if you think using pictures from my Facebook is going to some how upset me.

That's why I upload them, for people on Facebook to see.

Durrrrrr!

Come get some milk boy.

succ succ

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6447 on: April 29, 2016, 09:54:39 am »
I believe the appropriate term is brahmin,thank you very much.
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6448 on: April 29, 2016, 09:55:04 am »
I think it's a pretty fucking awesome picture, I have a great time when I go out because I know how to have a laugh.

But seriously Donnie, this shows a true level of retardation on your behalf.

I just hope you haven't been jerking off to my pictures.  :facepalm
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6449 on: April 29, 2016, 09:56:15 am »
I think it's a pretty fucking awesome picture, I have a great time when I go out because I know how to have a laugh.

But seriously Donnie, this shows a true level of retardation on your behalf.

I just hope you haven't been jerking off to my pictures.  :facepalm

ill give you two heads... ;] ;] ;] ;]