Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683633 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #6270 on: April 13, 2016, 08:43:48 am »
S is out of place and it doesn't look like the sig of the usual baserapes, I would never sanction an attack on you Jish, also there's no screens or bragging on our forums about this. It's a frame job.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #6271 on: April 13, 2016, 05:44:09 pm »
Jish you know I could never tolerate the baserape of my spirit brother. Look deep into your soul and you will know the truth.

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6272 on: April 13, 2016, 05:52:30 pm »

'There is a dream i left behind in better dayss'

This 1 goes out to Jish and Khans!!!!  8)

Peace.

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6273 on: April 15, 2016, 10:23:56 pm »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
« Reply #6274 on: April 16, 2016, 04:24:35 pm »

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6275 on: April 18, 2016, 08:44:16 am »
Hey Agent37... Remember when you said I couldnt kill you, how I sucked, how I was a pussy? Well here you go.
This is how Im going to deal with the cancer talk. Next time someone says some retarded shit, Im going to screenshot what you said and post pictures of me killing you. Sound good wasteland scum?

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6276 on: April 19, 2016, 07:36:24 am »
Why OGG is shit

Sums up their entire gang. Bunch of scrubs.

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #6277 on: April 19, 2016, 09:13:26 am »
>"Talk shit, get hit"
>Is talking shit, but refuses to get hit.  :facepalm

The Outta Gum Gang have some alright players who are friendly and I do not mind them, but there are a select few who seem to "reign" supreme yet the only place they really seem to reign over is at the Hub. You guys can go far if you lose the really cocky attitude against other players and start using and training PvP viable builds; I believe with the number that OGG claim to have that they can do some action in, say, warehouse to begin with and possibly after a while try a TC or something. However trying to imitate Khans with faction tagging, flare traps and scrub undeveloped player PK wont really get anywhere if the Khans are already doing it and are doing it better

At the end of the day trash talk, over confidence and hub idling is not a way to progress but I have a small spark of hope for you guys, ride on and keep on training. Good luck.

👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

Einherjar

« Reply #6278 on: April 24, 2016, 11:23:50 pm »

LMAO! DAY MADE!

Nobody

« Reply #6279 on: April 24, 2016, 11:57:15 pm »

LMAO! DAY MADE!
l2p l2paint and l2flame your ruining khans reputation they can flame better then that

Einherjar

« Reply #6280 on: April 25, 2016, 12:10:31 am »

LMAO! DAY MADE!
l2p l2paint and l2flame your ruining khans reputation they can flame better then that

Waddaya think, boys? Am I ruining the khans reputation?  :-* Learn to accept your death like the scrub you are instead of crying to me over PM

Nobody

« Reply #6281 on: April 25, 2016, 12:15:48 am »

LMAO! DAY MADE!

Waddaya think, boys? Am I ruining the khans reputation?  :-* Learn to accept your death like the scrub you are instead of crying to me over PM
learn to behave ;););););););););););););)

Einherjar

« Reply #6282 on: April 25, 2016, 12:19:18 am »
I didn't tell you to whine. That's all you, Sunny Smiles.

Nobody

« Reply #6283 on: April 25, 2016, 12:29:30 am »
yea sure  ;D

FireFlare

« Reply #6284 on: April 25, 2016, 01:16:36 am »
I don't see why you would cry so badly, like... Just about everything involving a group of people in PvP gear there is a chance you die and if you are going to try and fight that group of people on your own, your chance of actually winning that fight is quite low. So either come with more people or just save yourself the ass whooping and don't go ;)