Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683279 times)

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #6105 on: February 28, 2016, 09:14:38 pm »
Your fucking behavior is everyones business. Farm SE then report the bug after you've fully implanted a number of characters out of nowhere to stop others from the advantage, "suicide the alts." rang through the SW teamspeak before you reported our guys. Is there still a guide pinned in the SW TS with a mining bot guide? Even so, when you run to the authorities I spit on you for doing that but when you are in a top dog position and do it you disgust me. Fuck you you disgusting jew.

EDIT: Report me.
1st)
From my characters only MisiaPysia have endurance implant bought from Seki. Every other of my characters doesn't have any implants. It's easy to check in VTDB or by asking GMs for it. I take advantage by tactics over these shitty implants and I'm not looking/farm them because for me it's wasting of time. Some from our team bought implants on this forum by barter ground part. We also had one guy who farmed SE all the time, but we solved that problem, also with help from Kilgore and we don't use that stuff what he found.

2nd)
I wrote few guides in our TS about mining but not for botting. We have written there where to buy mines, how to get slaves and how to use it all. It's a guide for new players. I don't know where did you see guide for botting there. Yes, we had guide for autoclicker, but it was aimed for old version of Fixboy, where autoclickers were allowed to use by Kilgore. All these guides are still able to read on Pistoleros's TeamSpeak. Go there and show me where is that part about botting.

3rd)
I'm not a Jew and I don't have jewish behaviors. Did you see me when I'm looting you? Against to other factions I'm ALWAYS using good stated weaponry with atleast 90% condition, motion sensors, armors above 80% condition (if lower than CAMK2 then with good stats). It's not a problem for me to share my stuff. I don't know how to call Khans's members when someones looted from them regullar combat armors with "beyond repair" condition so you should take a care about your team, not my.

SW cheating all the time in game same as u remek. dual logs fust relogs... botting to find se... and many exploits only to win game... i have many screens and many videos when develop gm helping SW (like: 3h:30min to fa or doc, 2h to respown, remowing drugs in fight, scouting, and many others...) when i will leve this game i will make grate video advertisement to promote reloaded and pople like u CHEATERS.
At the moent u cry becouse u r mad (u have good fight with khans and UV make buckstab with snipers and kill u all) yes make report becouse u lose becouse u r mad... killgor will ban us all becouse we buckstabu.
and i see u still do not understand post about insulting on publick forum. man you are scaring me with your IQ.

4th)
It's your point of view because you can't agree with that loses all the time. Last time I even prove it by the movie here, on PvP forum. For now you have to care about your Data 327HP implanted tank. I told you so many times to stop creating that shitstorms and I even made tutorial for you how to send a report. This post was addressed especially to you so read it again if you missed something: http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=801.msg81140#msg81140

For now that UV faction took advantage in PvP by cheatting with you ahead. We don't crying about it because we defeated you anyway. And yes, I'm mad a little bit because this what you made shows only that you are only bad manners kid without any respect to other players. Make this movie and leave this game as soon it's only possible then.

5th)
Stop also that propaganda with helps by GMs. They don't even help their own BBS faction. It's really annoying and boring when you're repeating still the same over and over. You are not the best in this game - this is the true.

6th)
What insulting? Insert quote.

you mean when i reported wielebny or who for fastrelogging in tb fight? yes i did report but 2 days after your friends ban he were unbanned as well.
so gms helping your shitty faction story comes up once again.

7th)
I didn't see wielebny in game after that when he won ban. You did? Why you everybody still write about "friend of remek was unbaned, coz it's remek's friend, and GM likes remek" or something like that. OMG guys what's wrong with you? Maybe I, Kilgore or DocAN don't know about something what we should know? Wielebny also wasn't in SW or RC faction.

Edit (I missed the best part!):
i have many screens and many videos when develop gm helping SW (like: 3h:30min to fa or doc, 2h to respown, remowing drugs in fight, scouting, and many others...)
You called as help that we (not as SW but all players which were on event) got 1h:30min (not 3h:30min) cooldown for First Aid, Doctor, Steal and Replication? You have deep autism and you need help from some legal clinic. You want to get that "help" and have so long cooldowns for everything? For your private known - this "help" was caused with server's crash. Take an order for EN-PL dictionary and math-physic handbooks for known what cooldown means and then read this http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=10029.msg82491#msg82491
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 09:55:04 pm by worldremaker »

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6106 on: February 28, 2016, 09:19:22 pm »
YOU HAVE ENCOUNTERED: RATS - koniko, remek and the report warriors...........what a bunch of real life lames.......go do a book report on 'Nobody likes a rat:  on the willingness to report and the consequences thereof'

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167268113000735

keep cheating..... :facepalm

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6107 on: February 28, 2016, 09:23:09 pm »
Your fucking behavior is everyones business. Farm SE then report the bug after you've fully implanted a number of characters out of nowhere to stop others from the advantage, "suicide the alts." rang through the SW teamspeak before you reported our guys. Is there still a guide pinned in the SW TS with a mining bot guide? Even so, when you run to the authorities I spit on you for doing that but when you are in a top dog position and do it you disgust me. Fuck you you disgusting jew.

EDIT: Report me.
1st)
From my characters only MisiaPysia have endurance implant bought from Seki. Every other of my characters doesn't have any implants. It's easy to check in VTDB or by asking GMs for it. I take advantage by tactics over these shitty implants and I'm not looking/farm them because for me it's wasting of time. Some from our team bought implants on this forum by barter ground part. We also had one guy who farmed SE all the time, but we solved that problem, also with help from Kilgore and we don't use that stuff what he found.

2nd)
I wrote few guides in our TS about mining but not for botting. We have written there where to buy mines, how to get slaves and how to use it all. It's a guide for new players. I don't know where did you see guide for botting there. Yes, we had guide for autoclicker, but it was aimed for old version of Fixboy, where autoclickers were allowed to use by Kilgore. All these guides are still able to read on Pistoleros's TeamSpeak. Go there and show me where is that part about botting.

3rd)
I'm not a Jew and I don't have jewish behaviors. Did you see me when I'm looting you? Against to other factions I'm ALWAYS using good stated weaponry with atleast 90% condition, motion sensors, armors above 80% condition (if lower than CAMK2 then with good stats). It's not a problem for me to share my stuff. I don't know how to call Khans's members when someones looted from them regullar combat armors with "beyond repair" condition so you should take a care about your team, not my.

SW cheating all the time in game same as u remek. dual logs fust relogs... botting to find se... and many exploits only to win game... i have many screens and many videos when develop gm helping SW (like: 3h:30min to fa or doc, 2h to respown, remowing drugs in fight, scouting, and many others...) when i will leve this game i will make grate video advertisement to promote reloaded and pople like u CHEATERS.
At the moent u cry becouse u r mad (u have good fight with khans and UV make buckstab with snipers and kill u all) yes make report becouse u lose becouse u r mad... killgor will ban us all becouse we buckstabu.
and i see u still do not understand post about insulting on publick forum. man you are scaring me with your IQ.

4th)
It's your point of view because you can't agree with that loses all the time. Last time I even prove it by the movie here, on PvP forum. For now you have to care about your Data 327HP implanted tank. I told you so many times to stop creating that shitstorms and I even made tutorial for you how to send a report. This post was addressed especially to you so read it again if you missed something: http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=801.msg81140#msg81140

For now that UV faction took advantage in PvP by cheatting with you ahead. We don't crying about it because we defeated you anyway. And yes, I'm mad a little bit because this what you made shows only that you are only bad manners kid without any respect to other players. Make this movie and leave this game as soon it's only possible then.

5th)
Stop also that propaganda with helps by GMs. They don't even help their own BBS faction. It's really annoying and boring when you're repeating still the same over and over. You are not the best in this game - this is the true.

6th)
What insulting? Insert quote.

you mean when i reported wielebny or who for fastrelogging in tb fight? yes i did report but 2 days after your friends ban he were unbanned as well.
so gms helping your shitty faction story comes up once again.

7th)
I didn't see wielebny in game after that when he won ban. You did? Why you everybody still write about "friend of remek was unbaned, coz it's remek's friend, and GM likes remek" or something like that. OMG guys what's wrong with you? Maybe I, Kilgore or DocAN don't know about something what we should know? Wielebny also wasn't in SW or RC faction.

man u cant smell ur own bullshit...... :facepalm

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6108 on: February 28, 2016, 09:34:08 pm »
YOU HAVE ENCOUNTERED: RATS - koniko, remek and the report warriors...........what a bunch of real life lames.......go do a book report on 'Nobody likes a rat:  on the willingness to report and the consequences thereof'

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167268113000735

keep cheating..... :facepalm

ACADEMIC SOURCE FOR ALL U UNI PEEPS  8)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #6109 on: February 28, 2016, 09:41:23 pm »

If that's your fallour 4 char, what a potato

Spoiler: show

DAMN JEFFREY BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THEM TRIPPLE POST!!!

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6110 on: February 28, 2016, 09:52:15 pm »
ahhhhh forgive me.....3 times a charm  8)

Flyntt

« Reply #6111 on: February 28, 2016, 10:03:08 pm »

If that's your fallour 4 char, what a potato

Spoiler: show

DAMN JEFFREY BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THEM TRIPPLE POST!!!
Nah found it online.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6112 on: February 28, 2016, 10:04:05 pm »

Take cover and stim, 3 posts mean reports are critically hitting Kilgore like gat fire right now  ;D
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 10:11:06 pm by Baron Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6113 on: February 28, 2016, 10:11:09 pm »

Take cover and stim, 3 posts mean reports are critically bursting the admins like gat fire right now  ;D

hahahaha......NOOOOO, save the admins!!!! First Aid Admin for 140 Hit Points  8)

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6114 on: February 28, 2016, 10:52:24 pm »
Remek logick "report players from SW (dual logers, fustrelogers, botters, exploiters) to gm (who helping SW)" wtf? :) 
IQ < 0 :) and today u lose any fight :) no gm helping and to scarry to make dual and fust-relogs... u r CHEATERS and u cant change this with youre spam post or propaganda -ban youre one character- only REAL NOOBS cheating. good player will be on server 24h/7 to make his skill on high level. u r cheaters who reporting to gm every one who defeated u in battle. u dont wana play vs beter players to make this game more interesting... u wana remove them from server...
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 11:11:29 pm by Data »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6115 on: February 28, 2016, 10:59:45 pm »
Remek logick "report players from SW (dual logers, fustrelogers, botters, exploiters) to gm (who helping SW)" wtf? :) 
IQ < 0 :) and today u lose any fight :) no gm helping and to scarry to make dual and fust-relogs... u r CHEATERS and u cant change this with youre spam post or propaganda -ban youre one character- only REAL NOOBS cheating. good player will be on server 24h/7 to make his skill on high level. u r cheaters who reporting to gm every one who defeated u in battle. u dont wana play vs beter players to take this game more interesting... u wana remove them from server...

Haha yeah, report warfare is bad enough as it is but when they got both the swarm and the implants and do it to the players who go fight them anyways it's ridiculous.

Rats!

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #6116 on: February 28, 2016, 11:11:22 pm »
K guys, just take a chill pill and go outside. GM's dont help ANY team. Kilgore and Docan are barely connected on the forum, do you really think they waste their time spawning shit or helping teams? Seriously? When you cheat you should be reported, no matter if you are in a faction or not. Follow the game rules and no harm will happen. Ive never been banned like many others because I dont use fast relog and dual log in pvp situations. Its pretty simple to do.

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6117 on: February 28, 2016, 11:25:10 pm »
What? I didn't report any SW. Buy dictionary atleast because you took discussion what you even don't understand. Or your deep autism doesn't let you understand what I wrote and you see what you want to see.
IQ < 0 :) and today u lose any fight :) no gm helping and to scarry to make dual and fust-relogs... u r CHEATERS and u cant change this with youre spam post or propaganda -ban youre one character- only REAL NOOBS cheating.
Wanted for cheater? s1mple + Data as example in bottom screen. So you're real noob. You know what IQ means?

good player will be on server 24h/7 to make his skill on high level. u r cheaters who reporting to gm every one who defeated u in battle. u dont wana play vs beter players to take this game more interesting... u wana remove them from server...
Excuses yourself? Players who are 24/7 in the game are nolifes, losers of reality. You are this kind, and you are so weak anyway. You didn't defeated us, even on your duallog. Cry more and be prepared for losing everything, in this free to play game. ;)

Haha yeah, report warfare is bad enough as it is but when they got both the swarm and the implants and do it to the players who go fight them anyways it's ridiculous.

Rats!

Code: [Select]
23:51:42 • TKs-Mengelito was critically hit in the left arm for 33 hit points by you.
23:51:44 • TKs-Mengelito was critically hit in the left arm for 38 hit points by you and his weapon dropped.
23:51:45 • TKs-Mengelito was critically hit in the left arm for 22 hit points by you.
23:51:49 • TKs-Mengelito was hit in the left leg for 8 hit points by you.
23:51:51 • TKs-Mengelito was hit in the left leg for 7 hit points by you and was killed.
23:52:19 • ?: HELLO DOCTOR
23:52:23 • ?: SRY BARON
23:52:25 • TKs-Mengelito: ...yo...
23:52:28 • AnalDestroyer-69: yo
Don't make another shitstorm with your pointless spam and come back to the game.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 11:37:36 pm by worldremaker »

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6118 on: February 28, 2016, 11:47:36 pm »
again youre propaganda: report me to killgore he can cheq if i use dual logg :) whot ip whos used on data and any other character... i never cheat i dont need... u and youre friends allways report me in 1 sesion eight8 is a chater... gm cheq me milions times and all what u say whos lies like this time too. we killed SW in first battle and we start take all towns. it whas boring becouse SW didnt come. when we start taking last town i left my char there and i start doing oter things in my home... and killgore can cheq this. im not a cheater and i play with rules... not like u.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 11:56:36 pm by Data »

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6119 on: February 28, 2016, 11:49:38 pm »
And what exactly does that screenshot proove ? Simple and Data are two different players on teamspeak you morone.Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...