« Reply #6090 on: February 28, 2016, 01:31:51 pm »
~suicide

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #6091 on: February 28, 2016, 01:35:02 pm »
Worldremaker : I dont speak for my clan,I only speak for myself. I never reported it becouse it doesnt bother me as much as it bothers you :)
Jish : +1
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6092 on: February 28, 2016, 01:36:49 pm »
Social Reporters strike again, the only faction still crying when winning. Hey WorldRemaker, those who want to fight rats does the tent quest.
It's not your buisness this time.

Why would I ? You accuse my team of cheating without any ground so I do the same :) I was on TS so I know no one from my team cheated.

They know their enemies don't report or collect evidence like that and use it shamelessly as a strategy.
I remember the times when eight was ready for call hungarian police, airport security guards and few other services (parents included) so check your info before you write something. No, it isn't a joke.

If you like play with cheaters make your own shitgame and keep your dumb comments at private Khans's forum - the one primitive place for it. No matter what you say you have the lowest value in this game - Khan't lead the FOnline's PvP but I Khnow everything.

Your fucking behavior is everyones business. Farm SE then report the bug after you've fully implanted a number of characters out of nowhere to stop others from the advantage, "suicide the alts." rang through the SW teamspeak before you reported our guys. Is there still a guide pinned in the SW TS with a mining bot guide? Even so, when you run to the authorities I spit on you for doing that but when you are in a top dog position and do it you disgust me. Fuck you you disgusting jew.

EDIT: Report me.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 02:01:37 pm by Baron Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Flyntt

« Reply #6093 on: February 28, 2016, 02:07:11 pm »
Hope you're not talking about me.
It is possible to talk to a khan and not be one of them, you know.
It's not like a requirement to go "khans r shit" just because you're not a khan.

I am actually. You'll probably be the next guy just like Old man Henderson and Necrosis (be4 he was These ives burly something) to join Khans. Funny how these 2 guys don't PvP at all and somehow expect it to be milk and honey here. Originally this thread was meant for PvP factions to discuss about PvP ingame. Then Khans came and claim to "dominate the wasteland" when all they did was kill newbies in TB traps near Hub and when they finally showed up to TC (took them about 8 months since launch), just wrekt after wrekt.

You'll end up like this Poor guy if you go town controlling with them but 99.9% of the time they do some inside faction shit but if you enjoy that, go with them.

Or Peacekeeper Squad, they're another active gang doing PvE, crafting, and such. They don't PvP but they're at a good standing with me since they literally geared me up :D
You seem to think that what you think is the cold, hard truth.
That's not the case.
I'm not joining the khans.
I'm not joining any faction, or at least not yet.
You're saying that this thread was supposed to be about PVP, but all anyone does is bitch about the khans, or literally anyone that isn't in SW or UV.

Don't get your panties in a bunch. I'm not standing up for the khans.
But if you want this thread to return to its PVP roots maybe you should all stop arguing like kids.
Lead by example.
I'm still pretty new to this, and I am not going to read 500 previous pages to see what it "should be like".
I started reading a few pages back and all I could think was "oh fucking hell this is going to suck".

That was kinda long winded and I am not having a go at you or anyone in any faction, I am just stating what I see.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 02:41:47 pm by Flyntt »

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6094 on: February 28, 2016, 02:34:30 pm »
Well either you play fair or lose and leave forever.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6095 on: February 28, 2016, 03:43:20 pm »
Can't believe what I'm reading. Developers acting like this is absurd and as we both have insight into the reality of things here Koniko I know your supporting your friend right now and nothing else.

This is what SW will be remembered for.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

These Ives Are Burly

« Reply #6096 on: February 28, 2016, 04:20:58 pm »
Hope you're not talking about me.
It is possible to talk to a khan and not be one of them, you know.
It's not like a requirement to go "khans r shit" just because you're not a khan.

I am actually. You'll probably be the next guy just like Old man Henderson and Necrosis (be4 he was These ives burly something) to join Khans. Funny how these 2 guys don't PvP at all and somehow expect it to be milk and honey here. Originally this thread was meant for PvP factions to discuss about PvP ingame. Then Khans came and claim to "dominate the wasteland" when all they did was kill newbies in TB traps near Hub and when they finally showed up to TC (took them about 8 months since launch), just wrekt after wrekt.

You'll end up like this Poor guy if you go town controlling with them but 99.9% of the time they do some inside faction shit but if you enjoy that, go with them.

Or Peacekeeper Squad, they're another active gang doing PvE, crafting, and such. They don't PvP but they're at a good standing with me since they literally geared me up :D
That's not the case.
You're saying that this thread was supposed to be about PVP, but all anyone does is bitch about the khans, or literally anyone that isn't in SW or UV.

But if you want this thread to return to its PVP roots maybe you should all stop arguing like kids.
Lead by example.
I'm still pretty new to this, and I am not going to read 500 previous pages to see what it "should be like".
I started reading a few pages back and all I could think was "oh fucking hell this is going to suck".

That was kinda long winded and I am not having a go at you or anyone in any faction, I am just stating what I see.

You have a good head on your shoulders, Flyntt.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #6097 on: February 28, 2016, 04:40:02 pm »
SW cheating all the time in game same as u remek. dual logs fust relogs... botting to find se... and many exploits only to win game... i have many screens and many videos when develop gm helping SW (like: 3h:30min to fa or doc, 2h to respown, remowing drugs in fight, scouting, and many others...) when i will leve this game i will make grate video advertisement to promote reloaded and pople like u CHEATERS.
At the moent u cry becouse u r mad (u have good fight with khans and UV make buckstab with snipers and kill u all) yes make report becouse u lose becouse u r mad... killgor will ban us all becouse we buckstabu.
and i see u still do not understand post about insulting on publick forum. man you are scaring me with your IQ.

xDDDD

You have autism
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #6098 on: February 28, 2016, 05:12:27 pm »
Seki reported the botting exploit on the forum like 6 months ago... Sw doesnt fast relog and if one of them did he should be reported and banned.

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 05:53:45 pm by Barneys »

chabes

• View Profile
« Reply #6099 on: February 28, 2016, 06:04:09 pm »
What? Why UV did reports for people from Riot Team? You forgot about that?

Edit:
And why you didn't send any report for SW? Coz SW didn't use cheats. Simple like today's action in Redding.
you mean when i reported wielebny or who for fastrelogging in tb fight? yes i did report but 2 days after your friends ban he were unbanned as well.
so gms helping your shitty faction story comes up once again.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #6100 on: February 28, 2016, 06:49:52 pm »
Still beggar gipsy after all this years and  still loud and anoying person.Suprise me how pro like u didn't collect carpets of stuff from players u kill.Guess autism envolve year by year.

Awwww look who's back, just couldn't handle the truth :D

That's not the case.

Lead by example.

You shouldn't even be here in the first place then. Just like I said, newbies expect it to be milk and honey here.

SW cheating all the time in game same as u remek. dual logs fust relogs... botting to find se... and many exploits only to win game... i have many screens and many videos when develop gm helping SW (like: 3h:30min to fa or doc, 2h to respown, remowing drugs in fight, scouting, and many others...) when i will leve this game i will make grate video advertisement to promote reloaded and pople like u CHEATERS.
At the moent u cry becouse u r mad (u have good fight with khans and UV make buckstab with snipers and kill u all) yes make report becouse u lose becouse u r mad... killgor will ban us all becouse we buckstabu.
and i see u still do not understand post about insulting on publick forum. man you are scaring me with your IQ.

LOL

Flyntt

« Reply #6101 on: February 28, 2016, 07:25:29 pm »
It's like talking to a wall.  :facepalm
Ok short version: This thread just seems to be a bitching contest, instead of talking about PVP.
Once I join a faction and take part in PVP I'll actually talk about PVP.
I am saying if some of you changed your attitudes this would all be much, much better.

drot

• I like NCR
    • View Profile
    • Rawhide
« Reply #6102 on: February 28, 2016, 07:40:25 pm »
Ok short version: This thread just seems to be a bitching contest, instead of talking about PVP.
I am saying if some of you changed your attitudes this would all be much, much better.

How about you nibble on my ass cheeks?
#rawhide on ForestNet

These Ives Are Burly

« Reply #6103 on: February 28, 2016, 07:45:15 pm »

It's a classic case of playing chess with a pigeon. Arguments over the internet mean nothing and aren't to be taken seriously. The actual game is much different and I enjoy it very much.

Flyntt

« Reply #6104 on: February 28, 2016, 07:49:03 pm »

How about you nibble on my ass cheeks?