Soon ©

xcom-2 took over everything  ;D

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5942 on: February 16, 2016, 03:26:55 am »
@deralol

You need some glasses? At 1:07-1:08 you can see him off.

"2ND of all" from my PoV it looked liked he fast relogged since he went off and Mr.green spawned instantly.

deralol

« Reply #5943 on: February 16, 2016, 03:43:41 am »
@deralol

"2ND of all" from my PoV it looked liked he fast relogged since he went off and Mr.green spawned instantly.
yea i saw it looks like i need glasses anyways i wasnt  trying to make a argument or such but i know Korean Jezus and Mr.Green they are 2 different persons and i can confirm  its no fast-relog
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 03:46:04 am by deralol »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5944 on: February 16, 2016, 03:59:00 am »
Yeah yeah, should have expected another UV to spawn since none of them can go Reno by themselves  ::)

deralol

« Reply #5945 on: February 16, 2016, 04:05:00 am »
Yeah yeah, should have expected another UV to spawn since none of them can go Reno by themselves  ::)
good

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5946 on: February 16, 2016, 11:03:12 am »
I'm not playing with UV anymore (unfortunately), but I'm sure dera is right. He can be trusted, and as far as I know Korean Jesus have another player than Mr.Green char.

Peace brothers.

PS:

Spoiler: show
Where's mah sturm Khans ?  ;D
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5947 on: February 16, 2016, 11:47:54 am »
Don't worry Matt, we're done with this shit for now. I'll leave you guys with this video of when Dark Angel left UV.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5948 on: February 16, 2016, 12:11:42 pm »
@deralol

yea i saw it looks like i need glasses anyways i wasnt  trying to make a argument or such but i know Korean Jezus and Mr.Green they are 2 different persons and i can confirm  its no fast-relog

UV doesnt fast relog. 2 diff players from 2 different nations........hmmmmmmm, Report Warriors on the case?

Don't worry Matt, we're done with this shit for now. I'll leave you guys with this video of when Dark Angel left UV.

2 funny.......hahahah 8)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5949 on: February 16, 2016, 02:07:10 pm »
UV doesnt fast relog. 2 diff players from 2 different nations........hmmmmmmm, Report Warriors on the case?

As you can see, deralol already cleared that so I'm gonna assume you're illiterate   ::)

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5950 on: February 16, 2016, 02:17:20 pm »
what's happen? i saw 2 days mengelito did pvp and he post funny post in forum???
end of world or wipe soon.

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5951 on: February 16, 2016, 02:23:31 pm »

As you can see, deralol already cleared that so I'm gonna assume you're illiterate   ::)

Where's my spectacles........ 8)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5952 on: February 16, 2016, 02:29:15 pm »
More like where's your perception implant  :D

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5953 on: February 16, 2016, 02:35:58 pm »
More like where's your perception implant  :D

Dude, where's my perception implant???? haha 8)

Jish the small

« Reply #5954 on: February 16, 2016, 10:08:05 pm »
Explaining the obvious, thinking to high of your own subjective opinions and avoiding the main points seem to be the a reoccuring thing here for you guys when you think you need to gain some distance and anyone not outright stupid see through shit like that. Its cute your swooping in to save your girlfriend though.

If it's so obvious that your post was a patchwork of made up lies, then why did you write it at all? And there is nothing to see throuw what I said, it's cristal clear, it has no secondary purpose than restating facts (not exactly true, it also hurts my ass when I read such stupidity, now I feel better).

If our sole focus was competative tc then that would be one thing, we are famous for our patrols and our raids on headquarters and that will always be our main priority.
No one cares about your opinion, for real, your not a unique snowflake in this case, everyone everywhere has hated our guts for 16 years, those who get what we really are about usually join up eventually, we dont get the attention and hate for nothing hahaha

Famous?  ;D Khans aren't famous, only the players who started to play late this session know you. TTTLA is famous, Amboy Dukes are famous, Crazy 88 are famous, BBS is famous, Khans are not. No one remembers old TB factions from 2238, and you didn't play since that time. You may be an old faction, you are neither an old or experienced fonline faction. You know what? We even had Khans like factions here before you showed up, like San Francisco Foolers. They were doing exactly the same as what you do know, don't think Khans are creative, the raider thing has been done already.
I stayed long enough with you to see what kind of faction you are, and that's why I left. You are a well united faction for sure, with nice out game stuff and all, but this is as far as it goes. When I joined Khans, I thaugh I could share with you my vision of the game, the things that make me enjoy it that much:
I like challenge, easy victory is tasteless. I like when you beat the odds in a fight you should have lost. I like when you defeat a greater enemy just by better tactics. The more dangerous, the more rewarding the victory is. I wanted you to feel that, when, at the end of a big RT fight the entire team is like "fuck yeah we did it". But no matter how hard I tried to get you to real time combat, you guys were still doing patrols and traps, telling me I had to post my "10 kills" (LOL, I can defeat any member of khans, I even won 1 vs 2 fights when we were training in the warzone with the pve character, as if I had anything to prove). And you also had that ranking system based on how long you have been idling in the teamspeak playing fallout 4.
Nah, even if I learned to know you, this isn't for me. I don't even understand how the former Reilly's Rangers are having fun, these guys had fun ramboing in Reno, facing UV in epic fights to the death, not yelling on bluesuits they had to click once that they are on Khans territory. I guess I'm just too different and can't understand.

Go back to editing some funny Khan propaganda stuff, because telling Stalker he has issues and still doing the same as him is lame. You say you are above that, ok, show us. Or just stick to your usual "hey, this guy posted so he must be mentally unstable blablabla has no life blablabla", whatever, this participates well to your "everyone must be hating us" strategy. You think as yourselves as roleplayers, so do some roleplay, this is shitposting, it's false and useless. And don't answer me by saying I think too high of myself and stuff like that. Some people just can't agree with you, deal with it. Maybe what you are saying isn't that accurate or relevant, otherwise more people than just Bison would back you up.

You're not right on this because Khans are the most memorable faction of this reloaded session for starting off with new fonline players and growing into a rt pvp TC faction that had some great wins over factions composed of old fonline players. This is the most beautiful thing to happen to fonline pvp. Khans were doing TC and reno pvp every day at a period of time when there was only uv. Khans are only getting better at a very rapid rate and so are the khan pvp leaders which are not one or two like most factions but 5+. At this time right now, I'm not aware of how much action is going on because I'm on a very busy schedule. But whenever I'm on there is rt action and khan victories. But whenever I'm on the forums there is much cry and not enough acknowledgement of the inspiring contributions khans made to pvp on reloaded.

You say you like the challenge but you join a faction of great numbers and old experienced fonline players, takes much credibility away from what you say.

i can strongly agree with troll. i have made my own faction once before when i was not satisfied with the khans, New Reno Hookers Union (RIP 2015-2015) and with virtually no leadership, i destroyed Khans in 3v6, and various other battles.
That was when troll was with us, and i do recall fighting troll when i made that short lived faction of Leo Meo and Neo. Now the khans are somewhat improving, but even then it gets tough playing with guys who are orientated in TB, No offense fellow TKs :))