Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683430 times)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5895 on: February 12, 2016, 09:16:13 pm »
Looks like Khans are soo butthurt, it broke the scale :D

As always, Knuckle being childish, and calls me childish. And bison admitted his "Khanscripts" are shit   ::)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5896 on: February 12, 2016, 09:22:47 pm »
Neither Stalkers dated screens and compilations or Awganskys opinions, especially on who is a "pro" changes fact. Actually it is pretty funny you have an opinion at all Awgansky, standing between supiriors does not make you good haha.

I've made my predictions about your future, mark my words, this is not the last time you're crying.

The worst is yet to come.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Bison

« Reply #5897 on: February 12, 2016, 09:31:28 pm »
Looks like Khans are soo butthurt, it broke the scale :D

As always, Knuckle being childish, and calls me childish. And bison admitted his "Khanscripts" are shit   ::)

Not my Khanscripts lol

Sharpy

• View Profile
« Reply #5898 on: February 12, 2016, 09:37:18 pm »
you are our rapevictims

Yesterday we killed as many of you as we came with even as you where many more, implanted and we brought 2 dirty khanscripts along to show them the ropes. When we go fight you we fight RC+BBS+RC, same old rainbow with a different scrubtail.

We should take a moment and remember midsession where the UV+TKs Bloodpact drove you all away from here to the point where poor Napalm sponsored new factions just to have someone to fight, something your Rainbow has yet to achieve.

my prediction for 2016 is that you are gonna start losing again with nothing else holding you together you'll again scatter for the wind.

Prove me wrong if you khan.

I just did  ;)

Dude i swear i have seen use those same screens over, your sounding like a little shit with a stutter. Go get some more screens with "you killed a bloody khan with a shot to the balls" written in the fucking corner you prepubescent backstabbing sex slave.
 And why bothering with bison, meng, knuckles and the rest of the khans when the leaders have three times as much life experience as you stalker. Its literally pointless you dont have a chance in hell at offending them when all they have to do is poke at your faction hopping history and u go on a rage!

Sent from my HTC Desire 320 using Tapatalk

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5899 on: February 12, 2016, 10:49:34 pm »
Dude i swear i have seen use those same screens over, your sounding like a little shit with a stutter. Go get some more screens with "you killed a bloody khan with a shot to the balls"

How can I get screens when you guys never show up to TC or start timer  ::) It took you guys a month to come up to TC and resulted in you guys dying.(those screens were the day they finally grew balls and showed up, except 1 of them)

Now you spend all your time doing TB traps and killing newbies, when there are opportunities to do Town Control or RT PvP. That's what makes you pathetic

And why bothering with bison, meng, knuckles and the rest of the khans when the leaders have three times as much life experience as you stalker. Its literally pointless you dont have a chance in hell at offending them when all they have to do is poke at your faction hopping history and u go on a rage!

lel, "faction hopping" please elaborate on that. I'm playing with my friends and connections, something you guys lack  :D

Sharpy

• View Profile
« Reply #5900 on: February 12, 2016, 11:06:24 pm »
you are our rapevictims

Yesterday we killed as many of you as we came with even as you where many more, implanted and we brought 2 dirty khanscripts along to show them the ropes. When we go fight you we fight RC+BBS+RC, same old rainbow with a different scrubtail.

We should take a moment and remember midsession where the UV+TKs Bloodpact drove you all away from here to the point where poor Napalm sponsored new factions just to have someone to fight, something your Rainbow has yet to achieve.

my prediction for 2016 is that you are gonna start losing again with nothing else holding you together you'll again scatter for the wind.

Prove me wrong if you khan.

I just did  ;)

Dude i swear i have seen use those same screens over, your sounding like a little shit with a stutter. Go get some more screens with "you killed a bloody khan with a shot to the balls" written in the fucking corner you prepubescent backstabbing sex slave.

Sciencing you shit isnt any where near the worth of our bullets, as for slaughtering noobs in a creative way; its fun and it leaves a faction in their mind when they play "...The Khans..." They can't even look for brahmins around hub without being scared of meeting us. As for UV unless you mess with their timer they couldn't hurt a fly (in our case blue suits) social warriors, bbs, uv, masrook city and other factions that will be gone in a year arent even a speck of dust in the colossal machine of the khans, so please continue to complain so we have fuel to feed on your scrub qoutes

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5901 on: February 12, 2016, 11:24:29 pm »
khans are shit
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5902 on: February 12, 2016, 11:26:36 pm »
In all fairness Stalker you just started playing this session when the BSG returned, which is a couple of months ago while we've been TCing all session. We are present in Reno, Glow, Warehouse and Ares since the lockers where implemented and personally I seldom have time for anything else when in game. You play a rambo  style critburster straight outta hinkley during tc and in the cases when we won recently both in Modoc and in BH we see you run for your life from your cover position while your team isn't even all dead yet. You have been alone most of the session and you post screens of kills you didn't do yourself, your team and our team knows this so who are you trying to fool? Preba?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5903 on: February 12, 2016, 11:34:46 pm »
In all fairness Stalker you just started playing this session when the BSG returned, which is a couple of months ago while we've been TCing all session. We are present in Reno, Glow, Warehouse and Ares since the lockers where implemented and personally I seldom have time for anything else when in game. You play a rambo  style critburster straight outta hinkley during tc and in the cases when we won recently both in Modoc and in BH we see you run for your life from your cover position while your team isn't even all dead yet. You have been alone most of the session and you post screens of kills you didn't do yourself, your team and our team knows this so who are you trying to fool? Preba?

Solaire

• if only i could be so grossly incandescent...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5904 on: February 12, 2016, 11:43:12 pm »
Wtf with that gif stalker i dunno something fucked up like this even exist hahahaha :D im not aware what you whatch but thats kinda ... Strange... No offense by the way everyone have their own ... "Preferences"...

Praise the sun and the freedom of choice!!!

Wysłane z mojego LG-H440n przy użyciu Tapatalka
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 12:31:26 am by Solaire »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5905 on: February 12, 2016, 11:49:04 pm »
Hahaha well fuck, I was going to write something mean but you're kinda bullying yourself right now

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5906 on: February 13, 2016, 02:55:25 am »

In a FOnline, "recently won" means max two days ago, not last month. Also, Stalker plays a rambo critburster the way you should play a rambo critburster, strike and hide. If you were playing more RT, you would know each build has to be played a different way, because a character has a role to play within a team, and thus acts toward that role. Then, he has not been alone at all, dunno where you got that from. BSG was around at session start, oops, I mean "before the session started", the name was different, that's it. And a couple of months ago, BSG disbanded, it didn't come back, and the players are scaterred around all the remaining factions or moved to F02. And last, during a TC, there is something called "focused fire", which mean all the frontlines shooting the same guy. So no one really killed that target by himself.

"In all fairness" my ass, just stop writting nonsense that wouldn't be true even in another dimension.  :facepalm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5907 on: February 13, 2016, 04:09:55 am »
Wtf with that gif stalker i dunno something fucked up like this even exist hahahaha :D im not aware what you whatch but thats kinda ... Strange... No offense by the way everyone have their own ... "Preferences"...

It's called Anime, if only you watched it, you'd understand it more :V

Hahaha well fuck, I was going to write something mean but you're kinda bullying yourself right now

Please go ahead, I would love what my #1 Fan has to say about me  :-*

@Troll - No matter what you say to it, it won't stop shitposting :-\

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5908 on: February 13, 2016, 05:42:28 am »

In a FOnline, "recently won" means max two days ago, not last month. Also, Stalker plays a rambo critburster the way you should play a rambo critburster, strike and hide. If you were playing more RT, you would know each build has to be played a different way, because a character has a role to play within a team, and thus acts toward that role. Then, he has not been alone at all, dunno where you got that from. BSG was around at session start, oops, I mean "before the session started", the name was different, that's it. And a couple of months ago, BSG disbanded, it didn't come back, and the players are scaterred around all the remaining factions or moved to F02. And last, during a TC, there is something called "focused fire", which mean all the frontlines shooting the same guy. So no one really killed that target by himself.

"In all fairness" my ass, just stop writting nonsense that wouldn't be true even in another dimension.  :facepalm

Explaining the obvious, thinking to high of your own subjective opinions and avoiding the main points seem to be the a reoccuring thing here for you guys when you think you need to gain some distance and anyone not outright stupid see through shit like that. Its cute your swooping in to save your girlfriend though.

borkolok

• View Profile
« Reply #5909 on: February 13, 2016, 05:53:49 am »
the nicest people I've ever met in MMO's were in a chat channel in EVE online. that channel had at most 10 people online, but they were a very select crowd of skilled thieves, scammers, pirates, gankers, market manipulators etc., a very famous player named Erotica1(they wrote many articles about him on gaming sites), one of the biggest scammers/trolls in that game, was there all the time. they taught me the art of scamming and I made 6 months worth of gametime by scamming in 2 days.

despite their personas they were very caring people, they simply ROLE-PLAYED pirates, a way to express their dark side in a healthy way.

unlike your typical "nice" people SJW types who are a bunch of frustrated faggots who always follow the rules( who wouldn't be frustrated for being a slave to rules they don't really agree with/understand? ). these people are mostly pieces of shit IRL, who ROLE-PLAY nice people online.

Of course, I am not saying these are the only 2 types of personalities of people.

that's how I see the Khans, as the genuinely nice guys who role-play pirates, and to further prove my theory, let's analyze their actions  towards stalker:

-they give him attention.
  -what would he do without it? where would he be?
  -surely he would annoy some other people, but they wouldn't constantly reach out and interact with him, they would tell him to fuck off once or twice and then just ignore him.
  -everyday stalker wakes up he comes to check the forums for new replies the Khans have given him.(else he would surely just sit in bed all day and contemplate suicide)

I wish I had their patience, care and understanding with this poor boy. kids like him are ticking bombs waiting to happen, either a school shooting or just a terribly unhappy life. once I have enough money I plan to open a free counseling center for such kids.