« Reply #5820 on: February 10, 2016, 09:25:02 pm »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5821 on: February 10, 2016, 09:36:09 pm »
What a weakling you are Stalker. Nothing other than what was expected though.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5822 on: February 10, 2016, 09:37:58 pm »
I think your "got pwned" detector is what's going off S.T.A.L.K.E.R.M.A.N.

knuckle

« Reply #5823 on: February 11, 2016, 09:47:56 am »
LOL @ tito and noodle xD

XD i'm pretty sure they where calling you autistic mate.

Guys the funny thing is, Stalker actually used to be cool, since i showed him the ropes he thinks he invincible. like i said guys hes poison to each faction he joins,

Everyone else in his faction chooses not to comment on forum PVP because they don't act like stalker and his childish ways.

bare with him guys hes still a teenager, when his balls drop and his voice deepens he will decide to talk over the mic in his teamspeak, he might even grow up and realize then he always makes himself look complete stupid on the pvp forum. I cannot wait until this day has come.

Stalker take my wise words are further teachings to what i have already taught you, you are making yourself look like a complete tool,

As for the guy that take the piss out of people who have autism, that's kinda low and to me you are small minded people. try and come up with something original.

sam.hyde

• View Profile
« Reply #5824 on: February 11, 2016, 10:06:16 am »
LOL @ tito and noodle xD

XD i'm pretty sure they where calling you autistic mate.

Guys the funny thing is, Stalker actually used to be cool, since i showed him the ropes he thinks he invincible. like i said guys hes poison to each faction he joins,

Everyone else in his faction chooses not to comment on forum PVP because they don't act like stalker and his childish ways.

bare with him guys hes still a teenager, when his balls drop and his voice deepens he will decide to talk over the mic in his teamspeak, he might even grow up and realize then he always makes himself look complete stupid on the pvp forum. I cannot wait until this day has come.

Stalker take my wise words are further teachings to what i have already taught you, you are making yourself look like a complete tool,

As for the guy that take the piss out of people who have autism, that's kinda low and to me you are small minded people. try and come up with something original.
no i was calling mengelito autistic actually, i will certify

also how many times are you gonna keep telling this story lol
Spoiler: show

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5825 on: February 11, 2016, 10:56:08 am »

Check this it out right. You're actually trying to defend the wapanese guy who recolors pixels as a hobby and replies with imagemacros by calling the other guy autistic? Is that it? Hahaha

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

knuckle

« Reply #5826 on: February 11, 2016, 10:57:32 am »

As soon as you think of something original to post within the PVP forum i will also, calling someone autistic because you are loosing an argument is just boring and old, also very small minded that you can only think of an insult of something as stupid as that.

It's obvious that you are very young, and feel the need to make jokes about disabled people or people with mental issues over the internet because they haven't really got much of a life themselves and feel cool to do so.

Not saying that Mengolito is , i am saying that comment is taking the piss out of people who are, which is complete dumb.

In fact people who are autistic are very creative and smart to be honest, i am pretty sure bill gates had slight autism or similar to that and hes a billionaire. i am sure they got photo graphic memory's as well.

Try and come up with something else these are like i said a boring troll comment with someone who has no brains.

sam.hyde

• View Profile
« Reply #5827 on: February 11, 2016, 11:03:15 am »

Check this it out right. You're actually trying to defend the wapanese guy who recolors pixels as a hobby and replies with imagemacros by calling the other guy autistic? Is that it? Hahaha
better than writing a huge wall of text because you're angry at someone bucko :^)

knuckle

« Reply #5828 on: February 11, 2016, 11:22:24 am »
better than writing a huge wall of text because you're angry at someone bucko :^)

The majority of the children who play this server need a wall of txt this includes you, so that they understand because we know how much it hurts your dumb brain cells so we decide to split/mix it up for you to understand.

sam.hyde

• View Profile
« Reply #5829 on: February 11, 2016, 11:24:55 am »

The majority of the children who play this server need a wall of txt this includes you, so that they understand because we know how much it hurts your dumb brain cells so we decide to split/mix it up for you to understand.

knuckle

« Reply #5830 on: February 11, 2016, 11:28:13 am »
ok mate :)  8)

says someone who feels the need to post stupid pictures.

how about, i talk in pictures to you like they do with little kids in schools.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5831 on: February 11, 2016, 11:36:13 am »
Haha I'm way past being angry with Stalker, he has a khandition and we all need to learn to accept that he is a little bit different than you or I.

sam.hyde

• View Profile
« Reply #5832 on: February 11, 2016, 12:10:46 pm »
Haha I'm way past being angry with Stalker, he has a khandition and we all need to learn to accept that he is a little bit different than you or I.
then why waste your time typing all that shit out and diagnosing him with something he doesn't have?  :facepalm

also knuckle i stopped taking your seriously when you said i had "dumb brain cells" and acted like you were 95 times better than me

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5833 on: February 11, 2016, 12:48:40 pm »
I helped him, do you have any idea what psychiatry costs in poor countries? You could argue psychiatry is not an exact science and I would agree but when a patient suffers under this amount of symptoms I am not one to stand idly by. Who are you to question the diagnosis, are you a doctor? Break down my diagnosis and point out the faults then in a docoff.

drot

• I like NCR
    • View Profile
    • Rawhide
« Reply #5834 on: February 11, 2016, 12:53:06 pm »
In fact people who are autistic are very creative and smart to be honest, i am pretty sure bill gates had slight autism or similar to that and hes a billionaire. i am sure they got photo graphic memory's as well.

#rawhide on ForestNet