Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683489 times)

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5790 on: February 08, 2016, 11:24:18 pm »
Try harder Gimper :v

Try? What am I supposed to be trying? I'm just saying it like it is. It will come in time.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5791 on: February 09, 2016, 01:16:21 am »
(...)

Are you trying to say they will release storm or tornado made of whine and tb traps ?
Run to your shelters and vaults, or prepare for doom !   ;D

@Gimper, I said try harder cause I thought that you tried to insult me or made fun from me as your "brothers". Don't blame me for being suspicious against khans :v
There is only one Khan I would trust (not 100% ofc) and his name is Ribbit. This fight against SFF was good :D
GUN FOR HIRE

knuckle

« Reply #5792 on: February 09, 2016, 12:35:13 pm »

Then you have knuckle that speaks soo much Truth.

We both know i had to teach you how to make builds, where to gather weapons, armor, how to farm enclave, how to farm BOS, Bounty Hunters ect,

I even had to show him where he should mine and how to use the sledge hammer to mine with, i taught him how to tag and how to put armor on and weapons into hand slots.

I even had to make a tent for this guy, as for PVP i spent an hour a day with him at hinkly giving him pointers and how to do things on his own, i taught him to power level.

But yeah i did teach you how to play the game, specially how to PVP and make builds, after you sniper fail build stella 74 hp and 1 luck oh and your sneaker with 150 sneak.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5793 on: February 09, 2016, 12:57:46 pm »

Then you have knuckle that speaks soo much Truth.

We both know i had to teach you how to make builds, where to gather weapons, armor, how to farm enclave, how to farm BOS, Bounty Hunters ect,

I even had to show him where he should mine and how to use the sledge hammer to mine with, i taught him how to tag and how to put armor on and weapons into hand slots.

I even had to make a tent for this guy, as for PVP i spent an hour a day with him at hinkly giving him pointers and how to do things on his own, i taught him to power level.

But yeah i did teach you how to play the game, specially how to PVP and make builds, after you sniper fail build stella 74 hp and 1 luck oh and your sneaker with 150 sneak.

Makes me sick to hear but I've had it confirmed from other oldtimers aswell. Acting this way towards your teacher is shameful, talk about being a disrespectful little bitch. I'm not surpriced though, Stalker clearly wasen't beaten enough as a child.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Bump

• View Profile
« Reply #5794 on: February 09, 2016, 01:18:56 pm »
S.T.A.L.K.E.R literally gives me cancer whenever he posts.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5795 on: February 09, 2016, 02:51:52 pm »

Lel you only gave me a tent, everything else I found out by myself. And so much bullshit was said right now it's hilarious. It was jotisz and Enzo showing me how to farm, you were mostly off arguing with your ex while baby crying in the backround. Bounty hunters didn't exist in 2238, But as they say, the student becomes the master  ;) but man, General Ivic and ARMOR KING weren't lying when they said you're a grade A story teller.

Stella worked well actually, especially with Pulse rifle but should had made her small guns since Gauss had Superior range. Also I never made sniper back in 2238 and we only PvP together in Reloaded, never teaching me anything.

Btw I never made a sneaker so dunno what you're talking about. Also stop prioritizing pixels over your child, now I see why your EX left you.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R literally gives me cancer whenever he posts.
Nice alt Faglito, someone's desperate for attention from Senpai  :-*

Take a shower, you smell like piss  :D
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 03:09:48 pm by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5796 on: February 09, 2016, 03:22:34 pm »
Reposting old shit, acting like a bratty adolencent. Nothing unique, call of duty generation scum.

Embarassing.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

knuckle

« Reply #5797 on: February 09, 2016, 05:39:35 pm »

Lel you only gave me a tent, everything else I found out by myself. A But as they say, the student becomes the master  ;) but man, General Ivic and ARMOR KING weren't lying when they said you're a grade A story teller.

Stella worked well actually, especially with Pulse rifle but should had made her small guns since Gauss had Superior range. Also I never made sniper back in 2238 and we only PvP together in Reloaded, never teaching me anything.

Take a shower, you smell like piss  :D

Stella had 1 luck and was a sniper complete shit and correction stella played in pistoleros hence the reason you was kicked. and with my influence i got you back in.

Little correction, jotis and the others did not trust you, so i was left teaching you how to play with everything i mentioned earlier. as regards to PVP, it was i who taught you everything in pistoleros.

Ivic, armor king are also former pupils of mine back in 2238. Armor king was in a faction called invincible gladiators, where he sucked so i took him under my wing and taught him what he needed to know, ivic was noob in 2238 but also had my teachings.

you was also a former student you should obey your master and sit back down and stop shit posting listen to my teachings my little apprentice. do as your told there is a good boy.

We both know the truth on how much i helped you and taught you the game so stop lieing to yourself little boy XD

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5798 on: February 09, 2016, 07:02:52 pm »

Stella had 1 luck and was a sniper complete shit and correction stella played in pistoleros hence the reason you was kicked. and with my influence i got you back in.

Thanks for proving how retarded you are knuckle. I actually got in because I asked playboy. You didn't play a factor in my involvement with Pistoleros. Hell, I remeber seeing you for about a month then you said "I'm gonna take a break guys, c u later" and bam, 1 week later you were playing with UV.

BTW here's a clip of Stella in action

Little correction, jotis and the others did not trust you, so i was left teaching you how to play with everything i mentioned earlier. as regards to PVP, it was i who taught you everything in pistoleros.

Nope, I primarily PvE'd in first month of Reloaded, I later asked Playboy to join and got me in. You didn't do nothing back in 2238 other than give me gear and a tent. I found out myself a proper build and fought in Ghost town by myself majority of the time and wreking players there. We were still playing together however then you became an asshole when you joined UV on reloaded.

And there you are being the story teller self as usual  ::)

Reposting old shit, acting like a bratty adolencent. Nothing unique, call of duty generation scum.

Embarassing.
I actually prefer Battlefield over Call of duty, but with Rainbow Six siege out, Siege is my favorite one now :D

Also Faglito where's your shit you post? Oh wait..  ::)

knuckle

« Reply #5799 on: February 09, 2016, 08:22:01 pm »
we both know i taught you everything bro, everyone knows it x

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5800 on: February 09, 2016, 08:22:56 pm »
Stalker you should shut it when grown-ups are talking.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5801 on: February 09, 2016, 08:32:11 pm »
we both know i taught you everything bro, everyone knows it x

Keep telling yourself that. We all know I'm awesome and you want to make everyone think you taught me when you didn't teach me scheisse  ::)

Stalker you should shut it when grown-ups are talking.

Faglito, you should learn how to play  ;D

@sharky, you really had to triple post? Its called Edit
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 08:44:40 pm by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

knuckle

« Reply #5802 on: February 09, 2016, 08:48:44 pm »
you need to learn more, come hinkley so i can show you who your master is apprentice

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5803 on: February 09, 2016, 09:08:08 pm »
S.U.B.H.U.M.A.N.  Alert

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5804 on: February 09, 2016, 09:20:06 pm »
SW get raped at TC all night by Khans and UV, Stalker acts tough here posting old screens. Haha that's some quality Social Warfare you got going there.