Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683251 times)

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5760 on: February 07, 2016, 11:13:43 pm »
awgansky i love how the butthurt flows in your veins and you keep replying to the weakest troll posts i have ever seen. maybe show up some significant thing ingame instead of calling people from BBS, BSG, Amboys. Pizdoleros and being first blood on tc all the time. you know, something that is less pathetic to brag about

I love you too ;)

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5761 on: February 07, 2016, 11:21:58 pm »
DAMN Gimper dies fast :D

Funny thing is you're a full tank while I'm paper :D

Dies FAST?! I took 5 bozar bursts, a full clip from your avenger and a few gatling bursts before I finally died. GG anyways. It was fun actions.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5762 on: February 07, 2016, 11:52:38 pm »
awgansky i love how the butthurt flows in your veins and you keep replying to the weakest troll posts i have ever seen. maybe show up some significant thing ingame instead of calling people from BBS, BSG, Amboys. Pizdoleros and being first blood on tc all the time. you know, something that is less pathetic to brag about

I love you too ;)

pedo alert

Solaire

• if only i could be so grossly incandescent...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5763 on: February 08, 2016, 12:12:20 am »
Shitt i said i will not do it but ill do
I will write here again
When i wasnt on khans did tc ? Wow thats great i didnt looking on fo that time unfortunaetly
Yay thats good but one does not changed at all
Your behavior you did something but u still behave like full of yourselves fat kids so i think making try to put oil to your brains is useless ill just leave this zone of pvp (zone of idiocracy)
I can tell only one thing a ppl with respect and honor bocome legends
And even the strongest douchebags will became just that guys who where just respectless but they are dead anyway by now who cares
So pls make this like that was a fight i waited or something and not you fucker you sucker i won i will post shitt i lost i will post shit but without screen
Do you see that a circle of offending and stupidity
;) ok now boyo boys learn that all great warriors that fought in hitory have ppl with minds like you in tha ass because if someone cant tell when he loose or admit a fail
Than its just lack of honour and intelligence
But its sign of ego and as ego grows bigger the int and honour are getting smaller
Thats all i learned by all great heroes i know
I hope its my last post here coz i dont want to involve myself in that shitt more i have some brain to feed ^^
And now shut up and just for a while

Praise the sun and pass the ammunition !!!

Wysłane z mojego LG-H440n przy użyciu Tapatalka

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #5764 on: February 08, 2016, 01:14:05 am »
@ up

This guy is nice i like his approach

P.S.
Aren't you a BBS now?

Praise the sun Dude and of course
Peace

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5765 on: February 08, 2016, 01:27:11 am »
Solaire, having Awgansky applaud you is a very bad sign, it means you are gonna have a bad time. I didn't even bother before but you come here and dump a garbage post like that and somewhere in all that slimey filth you spew the word "brains" out, astonishing. Vermin like you should know to kneel in terror before the Khans.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5766 on: February 08, 2016, 02:13:24 am »
I don't think you did anything apart from run and or stay at the back.

You scared or something? :D

You know you replicate when you die right?  :facepalm
The post traumatic stress disorder is real. Bison is speaking nonsense or what this kunt always says "delusional"

Apparently playing a fragile avenger burster effectively is me being "scared" I assumed you haven't watched my video but it shows your shit gang getting wrekt.

Dies FAST?! I took 5 bozar bursts, a full clip from your avenger and a few gatling bursts before I finally died. GG anyways. It was fun actions.

OH MY GOD, A TANK PLAYER TANKING DAMAGE  ::)

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5767 on: February 08, 2016, 02:32:50 am »

OH MY GOD, A TANK PLAYER TANKING DAMAGE  ::)

Correct. So you saying I died fast is irrelevant. Why am I arguing on this forum? kek I got work to do.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5768 on: February 08, 2016, 03:05:21 am »
Cause you miss me baby  :-*

Solaire

• if only i could be so grossly incandescent...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5769 on: February 08, 2016, 09:59:18 am »
Solaire, having Awgansky applaud you is a very bad sign, it means you are gonna have a bad time. I didn't even bother before but you come here and dump a garbage post like that and somewhere in all that slimey filth you spew the word "brains" out, astonishing. Vermin like you should know to kneel in terror before the Khans.
Thats what im talking about you will pick and bite my ass like a fat kid without friends to boost your ego u became angry and you reapeted this "legacy" shitt once again to become legend
The "just a folks" and your enemies must admit you are it
Or u will not thats it my friend :)
And about me in BBS i must have team to fight in tc
Am i right ? I saw them as good folks they realy are not crying so much on forum "im so cool say it pls or i will dry admit it i beg you biach im a legend u puss"
That shit is just hilarious i will not pick like you coz i have brain and ppl with brains will know about who i am talking about
If not then more ppl will pick my armoured butt as their target
Have fun you cant kill an undead :D
I hope i will meet some good honourable folks on the battlefield soon
Good luck and have fun and of coure

Praise the sun and drink estus!!!

Wysłane z mojego LG-H440n przy użyciu Tapatalka

knuckle

« Reply #5770 on: February 08, 2016, 10:32:04 am »
Khans do not worry about stalker all i can say is this "adolescents" XD.

Solaire, i am not sure what you are talking about to be honest it is hard to make any sense. but i agree BBS are good folks and faction,and yeah its good to have fun with the game totally agree,

But here is the thing everyone has a problem with khans no matter what, we don't care but troll back because we can see everyone is getting up tight about it and feel the need to make comments quite funny to be honest. We proved last night we can TC by dominating most fights until the other faction decided to bring T4 because they couldn't beat us but fuck it :) still fun.

The thing is this right, to be honest Town Control and real time action is a lot of fun don't get me wrong and we do enjoy it, but there as so many other things you can do in this game that is no PVP related, I have seen most factions fail or die out because they mainly focus on Town Control PVP, people get board of it simple as that, people get board of being backstabbed waiting endless amount of time on world map for enemy, sometimes pvp is dead no action, people get board of others raging within their community, old factions come and go, they return fight a while and give up either through drama or boardem. You got the SW, BSG, Pistoleros, Amboy Dukes, Poor Mongols, Riot Team these are classic examples, all the same players just under different faction names they will eventually die out and give up even if they do become top of their game.

Everyone hates Khans, for the reason that we like to mix things up to keep our faction alive, we do turnbased fights, TC and real time battles, we have in game faction events, we kill scrubs for fun and just play the raider life which really what the wasteland is all about, let's be honest. we get called noobs because we do not always wish to take part in town control action, who cares we came last night and rekt most of you to brink of fustraighten where you had to bring T4 gear, hate us or love us we really do not care about any of you on here say what you want, 15 years running faction we already have bets what the new faction name of SW will be called within the next couple of months.

At least the khans have their own identity, structure and goals they want to play, just remember that you guys are playing as our slaves reasons are being we make you fight us, we make you write shit about us on this forum, we make you hate us your doing everything that we want feeding our egos.

I will have a reply in a couple of mins saying i'm a faction hooper expected what ever, factions i left i was loyal to they died out so my option was to leave, i could not stand playing with people like armor king or stalker which a lot of people are starting to realize because they are poison to each faction that they play with.

As for BBS i got nothing but respect for these guys, they are bunch of cool guys i left them because they no longer played i see they have returned but i am with khans now and will not even think about trying to rejoin.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5771 on: February 08, 2016, 11:38:18 am »
Solaire, your incoherent piece of shit wall of text is very Data-esque. Go back to Dark Souls instead of yelling about how much Khans affected you.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5772 on: February 08, 2016, 11:47:25 am »
Solaire, your incoherent piece of shit wall of text is very Data-esque. Go back to Dark Souls instead of yelling about how much Khans affected you.

Knuckle commited wall of text too, Sven  :D
GUN FOR HIRE

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5773 on: February 08, 2016, 11:48:10 am »
Yes, but it was readable.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5774 on: February 08, 2016, 03:27:10 pm »
Yes, but it was readable.

Yes, and it had some good points and insights.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016