April 29, 2024, 05:49:27 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683372 times)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5580 on: January 25, 2016, 03:42:00 pm »
You have play with me this sessions kurwier, you know i log in, I do tc, I log out. I am not involve in Any rp or anything else.

i know , im still wondering why u didnt joined for example the social warriors. i mean even if you dont roleplay , i remember the picture u made with the tttla truck riding over some khans , its the picture i always have in mind when i think of you , and you did know the controversy that will happen before joining them even if you just log in pvp and log off i bet :D

Yes, I remember that picture too. Great piece of art :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5581 on: January 25, 2016, 03:43:42 pm »
What is wrong with you, FrankenStone, AoP forum closed or something? Frustration flows from your posts, maybe you should take a break from fonline or something.

I don't understand people who are not satisfied with any of current fonline servers yet come to forums to post crap and cry a river of tears.

There are also some that don't like any fonline server, but keep playing on one or more of them and keep filling up forums with bullshit, those are probably the worst possible sadomasochists out there.

Why bother? There is a zillion of other games there you can try playing something different, it will be better for you and others. Just please have some mercy and stop posting useless crap all over the place, thanks.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #5582 on: January 25, 2016, 03:51:22 pm »
What is wrong with you, FrankenStone, AoP forum closed or something? Frustration flows from your posts, maybe you should take a break from fonline or something.

I don't understand people who are not satisfied with any of current fonline servers yet come to forums to post crap and cry a river of tears.

There are also some that don't like any fonline server, but keep playing on one or more of them and keep filling up forums with bullshit, those are probably the worst possible sadomasochists out there.

Why bother? There is a zillion of other games there you can try playing something different, it will be better for you and others. Just please have some mercy and stop posting useless crap all over the place, thanks.

what bullshit ? my talk is serious business ... only trash posts i see is khans ones with that lines : we here since durr durr , we stronk players in pvp but we dont pvp hurr hurr ...
really i enjoy most of them funline servers , even trolloaded. i just cant stand bad roleplaying. and i like forum pvp for some reason since aop was born.

Koveras

• View Profile
« Reply #5583 on: January 25, 2016, 03:58:55 pm »

what bullshit ? my talk is serious business ... only trash posts i see is khans ones with that lines : we here since durr durr , we stronk players in pvp but we dont pvp hurr hurr ...
really i enjoy most of them funline servers , even trolloaded. i just cant stand bad roleplaying. and i like forum pvp for some reason since aop was born.
what is aop
Khans do a good job prettu much if you reply to their posts with rage and curiosity you lose.
Although I'm not biggest major Kilgore fan around he's right go for army training, or at least go to gym.
I'm so happy now that I don't visit those forums because people who fall into obvious troll traps aren't funny anymore after 1000 times, but are just stupid.
Good there's no wipe and so on bcuz i have to pass this term, got new hobbies and stuff to do, fonline became a third thing for me, do the same and you won't regret.
Good luck to all shitposters, may the banhammer shield be with you.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #5584 on: January 25, 2016, 04:41:07 pm »

what is aop
Khans do a good job prettu much if you reply to their posts with rage and curiosity you lose.
Although I'm not biggest major Kilgore fan around he's right go for army training, or at least go to gym.
I'm so happy now that I don't visit those forums because people who fall into obvious troll traps aren't funny anymore after 1000 times, but are just stupid.
Good there's no wipe and so on bcuz i have to pass this term, got new hobbies and stuff to do, fonline became a third thing for me, do the same and you won't regret.
Good luck to all shitposters, may the banhammer shield be with you.

tomowolf u still got enough time to read and write shit it seems , good game and job ... im impressed.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5585 on: January 25, 2016, 05:45:48 pm »
yeah but from the roleplay perspective its more than hilarious , some lawyer joining the khans , its equal to some bos member is joining some lowlife scum raiders in fallout 1 and 2. doesnt make sense to me , i know that gangs stay alive to some point , just because they dont play reloaded doesnt mean they dont play other shit ... the only hilarious fact is that we all know that most funline games are made for swarms so politics going into the direction to collect all dem rainbow niggas , still many people believe in true factions / gang spirit in fonline. that was all i wanted to point out.  it doesnt matter if x y people who are former members play super mario or hello kitty online , we still talk about strictly fonline and all ive seen were the same faces in pvp just playing under different flags. i cant even remember one fucking gang or faction that stayed original. thats why this khan bullshit talk we are here since bla bla is annyoing as fuck ... no you arent here since 1900 , you fucking scumbags just here for some months , deal with it , get over it  and everybody knows how many rainbows you already collected so this forum talk is pretty stupid about we here since x y , nobody cares really. come to pvp or go roleplay whatever you  . but it wont help  since u dont take this part serious at all also , next year you are some merchants then some farmers then u dissapear from fonline for another 100 years and will come back as fibre collectors and say we were here before jesus , its really just LOL.

also i dont want to join them khans with their swarm politics "lets recruit as much weebos as we can" tactic ... this shit is sounding like some evil plan the master could have created to reunite all people on the server that there wont be any pvp in the end anymore , so that we all can farm mutated fruits in peace and harmony all along together becasue we are all some evil khans that were dipped too much into fev and all of them were sterilized ... this sounds nothing like i want or like , so ill continoue to forumfight you since i rarely see you ingames real time combat :D
Rarely do I see such a baby post walls of text like this.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #5586 on: January 25, 2016, 06:02:40 pm »
yeah but from the roleplay perspective its more than hilarious , some lawyer joining the khans , its equal to some bos member is joining some lowlife scum raiders in fallout 1 and 2. doesnt make sense to me , i know that gangs stay alive to some point , just because they dont play reloaded doesnt mean they dont play other shit ... the only hilarious fact is that we all know that most funline games are made for swarms so politics going into the direction to collect all dem rainbow niggas , still many people believe in true factions / gang spirit in fonline. that was all i wanted to point out.  it doesnt matter if x y people who are former members play super mario or hello kitty online , we still talk about strictly fonline and all ive seen were the same faces in pvp just playing under different flags. i cant even remember one fucking gang or faction that stayed original. thats why this khan bullshit talk we are here since bla bla is annyoing as fuck ... no you arent here since 1900 , you fucking scumbags just here for some months , deal with it , get over it  and everybody knows how many rainbows you already collected so this forum talk is pretty stupid about we here since x y , nobody cares really. come to pvp or go roleplay whatever you  . but it wont help  since u dont take this part serious at all also , next year you are some merchants then some farmers then u dissapear from fonline for another 100 years and will come back as fibre collectors and say we were here before jesus , its really just LOL.

also i dont want to join them khans with their swarm politics "lets recruit as much weebos as we can" tactic ... this shit is sounding like some evil plan the master could have created to reunite all people on the server that there wont be any pvp in the end anymore , so that we all can farm mutated fruits in peace and harmony all along together becasue we are all some evil khans that were dipped too much into fev and all of them were sterilized ... this sounds nothing like i want or like , so ill continoue to forumfight you since i rarely see you ingames real time combat :D
Rarely do I see such a baby post walls of text like this.

date registered 2015 , pls kill yourself ...

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5587 on: January 25, 2016, 06:03:42 pm »
Come make me.
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5588 on: January 25, 2016, 06:13:25 pm »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5589 on: January 25, 2016, 06:32:36 pm »

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5590 on: January 25, 2016, 06:53:24 pm »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5591 on: January 25, 2016, 08:24:01 pm »
Nice cosplay sven :D

Jish the small

« Reply #5592 on: January 25, 2016, 11:33:09 pm »
i want all on this server to 1v1 me irl

i have a move i want to test...

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5593 on: January 26, 2016, 11:26:10 am »

You mean an actual effective move or some fancy wrestling wtf you saw in a movie?

Jish the small

« Reply #5594 on: January 26, 2016, 12:11:39 pm »

You mean an actual effective move or some fancy wrestling wtf you saw in a movie?

Also I wouldn't use something in-effective, I'm a fighter not a performer

1v1 me Stalker

1v1 me Kurwier

1v1 me Mad Mutt
Sure, I have this build I want to test.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 12:37:00 pm by Jish »