Melt

• Supporter
  • Capybara Exterminator
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5565 on: January 25, 2016, 06:14:15 am »
Gimper, I thought you were dead
As a Poor Mongol, he learned to fight.
As a Reilly's Ranger, he feasted on capybara.
As a Black Sun Gangster, he witnessed betrayal.
As a father, he learned time management.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5566 on: January 25, 2016, 10:19:39 am »
If you vermin are gonna applaud and pet each others backs then wait for a touche du espri and dont make it so painfully obvious your trying to bury your earlier embarassment.

I've heard the SW are taliban these days, would explain this recent monkeybusiness.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #5567 on: January 25, 2016, 10:26:21 am »
If you vermin are gonna applaud and pet each others backs then wait for a touche du espri and dont make it so painfully obvious your trying to bury your earlier embarassment.

I've heard the SW are taliban these days, would explain this recent monkeybusiness.

allah akbar

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5568 on: January 25, 2016, 10:32:42 am »

We roleplay ISIS, that's why some of us are C4 throwers and yell Allah Akbar and blow ourselves up.

))))))))))))))))))))))

Also funny how Khans haven't posted an actual PvP win on PvP movies and screens.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #5569 on: January 25, 2016, 10:37:55 am »

We roleplay ISIS, that's why some of us are C4 throwers and yell Allah Akbar and blow ourselves up.

))))))))))))))))))))))

Also funny how Khans haven't posted an actual PvP win on PvP movies and screens.

what they wanna post ? how they get harassed by a sneak in turn based combat mode ?  ::) and in next season it will be removed totally awesome to cut off features , a simple rework would have done it too kilgore.

also remove sneak from pvp , im feeling trolled when i got shot from noweher with max perception blease remove ... remove stealing from all towns also and disable shooting each other so we can have more hubs , really what the heck happened to this community ... i remmeber fun times in ncr were people blown themself up and screamed allah akbar for the virgins. and nowadays its just some mediocre roleplayers that post how stronk they are but only thing they do is playing 2 tunr based battles in a whole day. im feeling sad blease fix all dat shit.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 10:45:14 am by FrankenStone »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5570 on: January 25, 2016, 10:44:13 am »
Blyat - Kurwier 2016  ;D

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #5571 on: January 25, 2016, 10:45:47 am »
leees go raaash B.....

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5572 on: January 25, 2016, 11:24:35 am »
Third-world subhuman scum, revolting.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5573 on: January 25, 2016, 12:16:14 pm »
Gimper, wanna some Hinkley run ?
GUN FOR HIRE

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
    • View Profile
« Reply #5574 on: January 25, 2016, 12:26:43 pm »
pff then why was I personaly invited you senile scrub  ?

You'd have to ask the person who "personally" invited you, it's not my faction kid.. I don't call the shots when it comes to recruitment but I'm pretty sure that I would have had something to say about you being Khansripted.

When you guys rage quit and disband again I hope the ones that I actually respect join our Brotherhood because until they do they are merely wasting time in a faction that will not stand the test of time.

We Khans are creating infrastructure, we are setting our name in concrete and are making members that will be Khans for life. Members that understand what it means to be a Family, members that help each other in need in game and in real life. We are a beacon of hope.

I've played quite a few games as a Khan and I can tell you all that I've seen clans tell me how they are the best and that they are so anti Khan but that doesn't stop them begging to join when there clan or game dies.

I've lost count of how many Khans are former "enemies", I myself was Khanscripted from a clan like this called NaW in 2003. I am proof that assimilation will take place.

It is only a matter of time, time that we have.

lemark probably said the same about tttla BLYAT ... you are some joke bison. tell me how many new players you invited just past 6 months and then tell me again what was going onin 1756 ...

And it was the true. Last weeks TTTLA screen:

You will find the TTTLA there: http://orphans.forum-actif.net/   still 10 + player connecting every day (15 active on Rust ATM, few more chilling on other games) on a forum with 30 000 message and 400 users.

And some Cryofluid artwork:

Not bad for a dead faction right?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 01:11:02 pm by LeMark »

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #5575 on: January 25, 2016, 03:00:12 pm »
yeah but from the roleplay perspective its more than hilarious , some lawyer joining the khans , its equal to some bos member is joining some lowlife scum raiders in fallout 1 and 2. doesnt make sense to me , i know that gangs stay alive to some point , just because they dont play reloaded doesnt mean they dont play other shit ... the only hilarious fact is that we all know that most funline games are made for swarms so politics going into the direction to collect all dem rainbow niggas , still many people believe in true factions / gang spirit in fonline. that was all i wanted to point out.  it doesnt matter if x y people who are former members play super mario or hello kitty online , we still talk about strictly fonline and all ive seen were the same faces in pvp just playing under different flags. i cant even remember one fucking gang or faction that stayed original. thats why this khan bullshit talk we are here since bla bla is annyoing as fuck ... no you arent here since 1900 , you fucking scumbags just here for some months , deal with it , get over it  and everybody knows how many rainbows you already collected so this forum talk is pretty stupid about we here since x y , nobody cares really. come to pvp or go roleplay whatever you  . but it wont help  since u dont take this part serious at all also , next year you are some merchants then some farmers then u dissapear from fonline for another 100 years and will come back as fibre collectors and say we were here before jesus , its really just LOL.

also i dont want to join them khans with their swarm politics "lets recruit as much weebos as we can" tactic ... this shit is sounding like some evil plan the master could have created to reunite all people on the server that there wont be any pvp in the end anymore , so that we all can farm mutated fruits in peace and harmony all along together becasue we are all some evil khans that were dipped too much into fev and all of them were sterilized ... this sounds nothing like i want or like , so ill continoue to forumfight you since i rarely see you ingames real time combat :D
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 03:15:51 pm by FrankenStone »

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
    • View Profile
« Reply #5576 on: January 25, 2016, 03:14:25 pm »
You have play with me this sessions kurwier, you know i log in, I do tc, I log out. I am not involve in Any rp or anything else.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #5577 on: January 25, 2016, 03:17:31 pm »
You have play with me this sessions kurwier, you know i log in, I do tc, I log out. I am not involve in Any rp or anything else.

i know , im still wondering why u didnt joined for example the social warriors. i mean even if you dont roleplay , i remember the picture u made with the tttla truck riding over some khans , its the picture i always have in mind when i think of you , and you did know the controversy that will happen before joining them even if you just log in pvp and log off i bet :D
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 03:19:17 pm by FrankenStone »

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #5578 on: January 25, 2016, 03:24:20 pm »

i know , im still wondering why u didnt joined for example the social warriors. i mean even if you dont roleplay , i remember the picture u made with the tttla truck riding over some khans , its the picture i always have in mind when i think of you , and you did know the controversy that will happen before joining them even if you just log in pvp and log off i bet :D
LeMark Joined Khans before Social Warriors were created, and Red Cross was not PvP focused faction. There was only option to join khans or UV at that moment.  And no I'm not implying that this was only reason (before shit storm will start)  I'm just guessing that it was a reason or one of reasons.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G900F przy użyciu Tapatalka

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #5579 on: January 25, 2016, 03:28:32 pm »

LeMark Joined Khans before Social Warriors were created, and Red Cross was not PvP focused faction. There was only option to join khans or UV at that moment.  And no I'm not implying that this was only reason (before shit storm will start)  I'm just guessing that it was a reason or one of reasons.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G900F przy użyciu Tapatalka

redcross wasnt pvp faction yeah yeah and what was khanfaction at that time ??? since i dont consider them even now as a pvp faction ... dam u did confuse me. even uv would have been better for him in my opinion but well thats just my opinion.