April 29, 2024, 05:37:29 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683254 times)

FrankenStone

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5550 on: January 24, 2016, 10:47:02 pm »
lemark probably said the same about tttla BLYAT ... you are some joke bison. tell me how many new players you invited just past 6 months and then tell me again what was going onin 1756 ...

Shows how much you know. TTTLA as a clan isn't disbanded, they play other games. I look with disgust on your whole call of duty generation FrankenStone, you've been told you are special and your own egos are holding you back from creating something great like TTTLA or TKs. Stay down there in the mud and filth crying over the violation we brought upon you.

Vermin.

what violation ? you on mdma or something ? i havent seen any gang here since 1000 B.C. that didnt consist of people from all over the place ...

you posts just showing that you doesnt know shit and probably like to roleplay something i dont know ... whatever it is, i wish u luck and fun.

i suggest you to walk on worldmap till you find the special encounter "cafe of broken dreams". maybe u will find finally a companion there.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 10:48:59 pm by FrankenStone »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5551 on: January 24, 2016, 11:03:29 pm »
what violation ? you on mdma or something ? i havent seen any gang here since 1000 B.C. that didnt consist of people from all over the place ...

you posts just showing that you doesnt know shit and probably like to roleplay something i dont know ... whatever it is, i wish u luck and fun.

i suggest you to walk on worldmap till you find the special encounter "cafe of broken dreams". maybe u will find finally a companion there.

You're certainly a different kind of retard, I've been sincere and stuck to the truth here and if you can't comprehend it then that's to bad. As for real clans and brotherhoods it's something you're very unlikely to ever experience. Also my dreams are realized and I've far more than surpassed my goals for this session.

Do cry more though, it's entertaining.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5552 on: January 24, 2016, 11:04:38 pm »
Mhmm, nothing better than to slurp the tears of the social warriors.

@FrankenStone, explore Khanscentral.com and you will see what I'm talking about. Some examples would be the Khan Terminal (filled with minigames and secret commands), the Army of Darkness, the Moonlazer, the Raidboy, our forum, our Khan Store that's filled with our merchandise, our original artworks, our custom avatars, our custom signatures that match our forums and also stay tuned for tuesdays big secret release.

@WorldRemaker, you are fucking retarded and apparently never where around. Here you go:

"The Khans

Commander: Viren Semedi
Established: December 2000
Active Members: 14
Relationship: Hatred
Challenge rating: -1
Notes: A small and cocky group. In only a short period of time, The Khans have managed to piss off the whole clan community. But remember: how stupid and annoying they might seem, they are not to be underestimated (this goes for all enemy clans). On a sidenote: Gwydion, from our own clan, has a price on his head over at the Khans'. Way to go, bud =)
"

Click the link and use this here internet wayback-machine and scroll down if you want to see the source.
https://web.archive.org/web/20010411203621/http://www.dragonstalon.f2s.com/clans.shtml

Description sound familiar?
And what the hell is this? I asked about what have you done. Simple question - short answer.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #5553 on: January 24, 2016, 11:10:18 pm »
Mhmm, nothing better than to slurp the tears of the social warriors.

@FrankenStone, explore Khanscentral.com and you will see what I'm talking about. Some examples would be the Khan Terminal (filled with minigames and secret commands), the Army of Darkness, the Moonlazer, the Raidboy, our forum, our Khan Store that's filled with our merchandise, our original artworks, our custom avatars, our custom signatures that match our forums and also stay tuned for tuesdays big secret release.

@WorldRemaker, you are fucking retarded and apparently never where around. Here you go:

"The Khans

Commander: Viren Semedi
Established: December 2000
Active Members: 14
Relationship: Hatred
Challenge rating: -1
Notes: A small and cocky group. In only a short period of time, The Khans have managed to piss off the whole clan community. But remember: how stupid and annoying they might seem, they are not to be underestimated (this goes for all enemy clans). On a sidenote: Gwydion, from our own clan, has a price on his head over at the Khans'. Way to go, bud =)
"

Click the link and use this here internet wayback-machine and scroll down if you want to see the source.
https://web.archive.org/web/20010411203621/http://www.dragonstalon.f2s.com/clans.shtml

Description sound familiar?
And what the hell is this? I asked about what have you done. Simple question - short answer.

they make TB traps since 1358 :D GG , hats down ...

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5554 on: January 24, 2016, 11:31:07 pm »
@WRM: You asked for proof of our history and there you have it.

What do you two have to show for yourselves except shitposts here? Who are you and where do you come from? That's the point.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #5555 on: January 24, 2016, 11:44:51 pm »

What do you two have to show for yourselves except shitposts here? Who are you and where do you come from? That's the point.

in your words: im your most brutal nightmare ... in my words: does it matter ?

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5556 on: January 24, 2016, 11:47:46 pm »

Your trying to hard and to answer your question, no it doesn't, because you have nothing to show and no tale worth telling.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #5557 on: January 25, 2016, 12:06:19 am »

Your trying to hard and to answer your question, no it doesn't, because you have nothing to show and no tale worth telling.

great forum warrior u are. here i give u some medal ...

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5558 on: January 25, 2016, 12:16:51 am »

When Khans are mean assume they are roleplaying is a reloaded classic. Newsflash, I spit on uncreative nobodys in my everyday life aswell.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #5559 on: January 25, 2016, 12:53:00 am »

When Khans are mean assume they are roleplaying is a reloaded classic. Newsflash, I spit on uncreative nobodys in my everyday life aswell.

thats probably the reason why u chilling here all the time ;D

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5560 on: January 25, 2016, 01:53:25 am »
LOL COURIER XXDDDD that Fucken medal :D

It's 100% true  ;D

But don't argue with Faglito, he's very arrogant. Pretty much Khans are some forum update and in game NPC DLC.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #5561 on: January 25, 2016, 02:22:29 am »

It's 100% true  ;D

But don't argue with Faglito, he's very arrogant. Pretty much Khans are some forum update and in game NPC DLC.

yeah and next season they will be pro farmers managing their lil farm corosive gave them ...

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5562 on: January 25, 2016, 03:34:52 am »

It's 100% true  ;D

yeah and next season they will be pro farmers managing their lil farm corosive gave them ...

Hahaha, that was great guys :D

You rekt khans not only ingame, but even on forum hahaha
GUN FOR HIRE

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5563 on: January 25, 2016, 04:59:09 am »
1v1 me Stalker

1v1 me Kurwier

1v1 me Mad Mutt