Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5370 on: January 15, 2016, 02:52:12 pm »
sure...

not modoc seki... in bh

I would love to see, any screen or something. Maybe You can share with us, which players (or in game nicks) you saw dual logging fast re-logging there. You seem very sure of what you are saying so if you don't mind tell us who was it that cheated there? If you can't point it out what is the reason of you shit posting BS like this?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 03:00:07 pm by Awgy »

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5371 on: January 15, 2016, 02:56:07 pm »
not modoc seki... in bh

Riper

• Chosen Soldiers , Desert Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5372 on: January 15, 2016, 03:18:42 pm »
All from UV see that Social cheated and duallogging - but nobody can tell who exactly .
 Just give us name  e.g : Rip1 fastrelog Rip2 and do screen with time beetwen . Its so simple why you dont do it and show ? Mayby some one logg on other char and come back after 3 minutes and you didnt notice that hmm ?  Data , Preba so sure that everybody doing fast-relog -  report this to admin and paste screen or film here where everybody can see that. 

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #5373 on: January 15, 2016, 03:21:39 pm »
widzę że tak dupska bolą że zaczyna się Wam podobać. w grze nie możecie sobie poradzić to na forum pajacujecie. Idź graj na dualu pomagaj kolegom przy fustrelogah... oszukuj dalej boś słaby w tą grę... siadasz na własnego kutasa i będziesz miał miano brudasa.

And still not a single, Nickname... Hilarious how you dare to accuse SW of shit posting, we asked for proof and only thing you do is repeating same thing, "you all cheat". You called me cheater when I killed you as well. Man just chill, once you win once you loose, All them Implants are not making you invincible, just hard to kill. When you will have something Factual / Concrete to post along with next Accusation I will be pleased to see it. Until then you better stay quite, because You are embarrassing Yourself big time. 

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5374 on: January 15, 2016, 03:36:45 pm »
i have written many times. ohh no another one from fo2 who whos permbanned there for multi logs in pvp. well you know who youre playing... yes yes remek... do u see white mouses ??

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #5375 on: January 15, 2016, 03:43:56 pm »
i see pink elephants

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5376 on: January 15, 2016, 03:52:06 pm »
riper moderator have many screens and videos and never ban them. dats why i write about it on the forum. maby i will be baned for this... or maby no... or maby thay will stop parade like idiots with this. they have power and do not know how to use it

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5377 on: January 15, 2016, 04:05:15 pm »
:)

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #5378 on: January 15, 2016, 04:42:36 pm »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5379 on: January 15, 2016, 04:44:50 pm »
dat critchance calculation is meh , remember that it depends on what weapon the critburster is using also , since critrolls occur for every bullet , its even stated a critburts when just one bullet from all bursted ones does suceed a critroll.

The crit chance roll is for the burst (>80% of the burst to be accurate), if it fails, then u have a roll per bullet (<70% of the burst), but critical hit won't be displayed. If crit chance passes, u get a critpower roll for the burst, that applies to every bullet (x1.5 or x2), but u get the effect once ofc.

The critchance doesn't change with the weapon, BBgun has same crit chance as LSW or sniper rifle (BBgun best humiliating weapon on server  ;D).
38,4%; 9,6%; 0,8% are not critical hit chance, but chance to get a critical burst out of 3 shots, wich is different. The math formula is:
event 1 x event 2 x ... x event n x amount of possible ways to get same result
I explain: crit is 20%, non crit is 80%
One crit followed by 2 non crit is : 0.2x0.8x0.8=0.128=12.8%
There are 3 different ways to get 1 crit out of 3:
1: crit, normal, normal
2: normal, crit, normal
3: normal, normal, crit
One crit out of 3 is 12.8x3=38.4%

If someone thinks the chance to get 1 crit out of 5 shots is 0.2x5=1=100% forget that, you are wrong, 100% wrong.
1 crit out of 5 is 41% (but this also means the 59% remaining also include the chance to get more than 1 crit)
Chance to get some crits (any amount bewteen 1 and 5) in 5 shots = 1 - chance to get no crit at all = 1-0.8^5 = 1-0.328 = 67%

Now try this on lottery and you will know why I don't play  ;)

Troll to the rescue, cute. Your calculations are wrong since you lack all the variables. Firstly my LSW is unique, secondly Data's armor plays in, thirdly his XL and my distance played in. Scrubbed at math freshling, be cool and go back to school.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5380 on: January 15, 2016, 05:12:56 pm »
Troll to the rescue, cute. Your calculations are wrong since you lack all the variables. Firstly my LSW is unique, secondly Data's armor plays in, thirdly his XL and my distance played in. Scrubbed at math freshling, be cool and go back to school.

My calculations are correct; having more crit chance doesn't increase damage. And even if your lsw is unique with +25% damage a fully implanted tank will still outstim you, because even upgraded the lsw deals less than 80 damage. Then Data's armor is at best not compensating your bonuses, but maybe it is, lowering your damage even more. And finaly, the range doesn't change the damage neither the crit chance, only the hitchance does, but at 95% hitchance the range isn't changing shit: 2 hex=35hex damage stays the same. You would know that if you were not such a noob. Oh, and I'm still at school.  ;)

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #5381 on: January 15, 2016, 05:35:19 pm »
How typical. :D There will be always some moron who tries to convince others that 2+2 isn't 4.

GG Troll. For the power of maths!

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5382 on: January 15, 2016, 05:45:17 pm »

My calculations are correct; having more crit chance doesn't increase damage. And even if your lsw is unique with +25% damage a fully implanted tank will still outstim you, because even upgraded the lsw deals less than 80 damage. Then Data's armor is at best not compensating your bonuses, but maybe it is, lowering your damage even more. And finaly, the range doesn't change the damage neither the crit chance, only the hitchance does, but at 95% hitchance the range isn't changing shit: 2 hex=35hex damage stays the same. You would know that if you were not such a noob. Oh, and I'm still at school.  ;)

I won the battle because I outdamaged him because of the range, I chased him around the crater and killed him. It was a close call but I won, I've got a screenshot and Data cried about it so whats your point?

And your formula was faulty, lacked variables, also perhaps numbercrunching doesn't account for the human factor, stay in school and you'll get to that eventually.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #5383 on: January 15, 2016, 05:58:54 pm »
How typical. :D There will be always some moron who tries to convince others that 2+2 isn't 4.

GG Troll. For the power of maths!

To be fair, he's new here and hasn't seen a fully implanted tank yet, much less fought one.

8)

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5384 on: January 15, 2016, 06:26:20 pm »

I won the battle because I outdamaged him because of the range, I chased him around the crater and killed him. It was a close call but I won, I've got a screenshot and Data cried about it so whats your point?

And your formula was faulty, lacked variables, also perhaps numbercrunching doesn't account for the human factor, stay in school and you'll get to that eventually.

My point is: you won because he didn't play well and you did at that moment, but normaly, if the tank know what he is doing, you can't kill him, and stakler's right. The formula is perfect, I have a excell sheet that takes EVERYTHING into account and then calculates averages. I won't argue further with someone that doesn't know shit about the game mechanics, now trying to evade by raising the human factor flag. I did kill data with shitty metal armor and shitty avenger and he had epic armor and the best gatling on the server. Human factor is uncalculable, your statement is invalid.