Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683318 times)

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5340 on: January 14, 2016, 09:36:59 am »
hes maximum implanted so who cares
what maximum? he dont have CH, INT and EN implant ^^.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5341 on: January 14, 2016, 10:01:05 am »

Int is the one u could surely use irl.

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5342 on: January 14, 2016, 10:21:40 am »
Insulting people by telling them that they need an implant irl hahaahah
We,the Fonline reloaded community are no. 1 cancer community of the whole internet including dark web
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #5343 on: January 14, 2016, 10:53:23 am »
Insulting people by telling them that they need an implant irl hahaahah
We,the Fonline reloaded community are no. 1 cancer community of the whole internet including dark web

hell no this forum is kindergarden , same as the game itself ... if u want to see true forum pvp go to AoP forum and search abit through it ... then u know what terror means.

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5344 on: January 14, 2016, 03:00:53 pm »
only helpless people use insults

sheet-anchor

cry

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5345 on: January 14, 2016, 03:16:45 pm »
In kompre sors defense, you can't kill a fully implanted tank with a LSW, so his no drug plead  is valid

Yes you can, learn the game you disgusting scrub.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #5346 on: January 14, 2016, 03:42:49 pm »

Int is the one u could surely use irl.

+1
and CH would be good for his speaking defect.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5347 on: January 14, 2016, 04:20:05 pm »
records? make screenshots? for what? waste of time. u and rem have permision to do what u want in game.
Who told you this? Magic mirror? Did you even report me?

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5348 on: January 14, 2016, 05:34:48 pm »
u told me this... same koniko... when u and him whos in UV dualloging and fustreloging in tks tb traps or encounters... becouse u want win... only when Andrzej whos in UV any fight whos fair. your friend Wielebny whos perm banned (dual and fastrelog, many logs screens) and what you did?? you convinced your friend to unban him. player who whos dualloging and fustrelogimg all the time. in time u will be known as a cheater... gay who play this game so many years and must cheat to win... do what u want history will judge any of you...

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5349 on: January 14, 2016, 06:55:26 pm »
u told me this... same koniko... when u and him whos in UV dualloging and fustreloging in tks tb traps or encounters... becouse u want win... only when Andrzej whos in UV any fight whos fair. your friend Wielebny whos perm banned (dual and fastrelog, many logs screens) and what you did?? you convinced your friend to unban him. player who whos dualloging and fustrelogimg all the time. in time u will be known as a cheater... gay who play this game so many years and must cheat to win... do what u want history will judge any of you...
Well, Andrzej got the proves and sent them to admin. Simple?
You are funny with your bullshit propaganda. I didn't ask anyone to unban my team members. :D I can bet anyone from TKs didn't see me on their traps on dual log. :D It seems like you have pain in the ass because you losing the last part of your poor life. I don't know why I should be called as a cheater when I didn't take even small warning from the game staff or other players (except you, kompre and your schoolchild friends). But I've seen your cying when you was defeated. You always expect that someone cheats - Kilgore or DocAN helps others to win, mojuk sets the max avaible crit chance his team members, etc. LoL, kid. People that playing here are adult.

Take a break from this game and go to doctor if you need before you start to scare someone with some bullshit
subpoenas, again. You are mad, man.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5350 on: January 14, 2016, 07:23:32 pm »

lel, you have much to learn ignorant man.  ;D
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 07:25:46 pm by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5351 on: January 14, 2016, 07:45:42 pm »

lel, you have much to learn ignorant man.  ;D

Cool hentai.

Apparently a LSW in the hands of a doctor cuts through fully implanted tanks like my dick through your mother, thats how it got the penetrate perk, ask her.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5352 on: January 14, 2016, 10:36:40 pm »
do what u want history will judge any of you... i type true. end of story. only the guilty will try to explain himself. about win and lose. cheq screens from yestuday with same number. u lose 4 times. grate old members lose all fights... i know u r mad at me becouse i hex u few times in tc fights... team wins but u die... arogant people have problems like this... psychosis in your head. "-Data hunting me". its only your imagination... you are sick. irl people who realy love u will tel u the same thing. :*
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 10:58:29 pm by Data »

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #5353 on: January 14, 2016, 10:47:55 pm »
stop shitposting and do ally with khans , its more shamefull to see you guys even start together a trolltimer at modoc just to get people out of hinkley ... or maybe better stop playing this game since u take it too serious ... otherwise i cant explain such 6 years old behaviour ...

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5354 on: January 14, 2016, 10:59:25 pm »
Cool hentai.

Apparently a LSW in the hands of a doctor cuts through fully implanted tanks like my dick through your mother, thats how it got the penetrate perk, ask her.
uuhhh...sure  ???

but yeah, you can't kill a fully implanted tank with a LSW, maybe you should learn the game more :D

do what u want history will judge any of you... i type true. end of story. only the guilty will try toexplain himself. about win and lose. cheq screens from yestuday with same number. u lose 4 times. grate old members lose all fights... i know u r mad at me becouse i hex u few times in tc fights... team wins but u die... arogant people have problems like this... psychosis in your head. "-Data hunting me". its only your imagination... you are sick. irl people who realy love u will tel u the same thing. :*
Sadly mentats don't exist IRL and can't cure your sickness