April 29, 2024, 05:40:29 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683285 times)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5310 on: January 12, 2016, 08:35:10 pm »
This page must be the collectors edition. We got Dark Angel trolling, Deputy Dope dicking around, Preba crying, Awgansky speculating, Mad Matt shitposting, Worldremaker factionhopping and Data trying to write a post all while three wise Khans wades determined through the bullshit.

You forgot about Mengelito who was trying to copy me and shitposted as well.

;)
GUN FOR HIRE

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5311 on: January 12, 2016, 08:43:36 pm »
i love u :* rem

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #5312 on: January 12, 2016, 10:13:34 pm »
i play this game many years... i see when people prepering characters on wm or moving near town sek character (different zone) or who is using whot char how he move how he play... like i say your skill is still the same... 2 years the same... 3min to change char... not 2 or some times 1:30... we paying with rulez your friend rulez... not like u and your friends from fraction... u say we lose its notmal when swarm... but tell me how many times u win with your real frakcions members?? when u lose u bagg all server to help u... and u will se u will do the same think like allways... your friends will leve and UV will recrit more and again u willl be crying about numbers... u allways fucked up this server... "propaganda" - you use words but you dont know what they mean...

We do not fast relog or scout on duallog, we do play by rules, about swarm let me quote a classic on this one( UV leader BTW)

Quote from: Napalm on September 14, 2015, 01:59:31 PM
Tell me a name from a faction who never did swarm. A faction who scot enemies and check how many they are to bring exactly the same number of players. Tell me please, I want to know, maybe UV can be like them, ha-ha.

Complain swarm this game is a mistake. There is always a solution. Be strong to survive or give up. Most give up, the strong survive. It was not easy to UV survive. Every faction has bad times.

It seems that only Khans survive, but they just here in the forum propagandizing and lying in HUB smoking marijuana.
End of quote

You asked for PvP we provided, all this Butt Hurt is from the fact that you stopped winning all the time. And Rainbow BS cmon BSG are no longer playing those 2 ppl are just left their tag because I am not such asshole to force them to change it, rest is playing under Social Warriors tag, so calling us "Rainbow" is like calling Chessboard or a Panda Bear a rainbow, 2 colors do not make rainbow.
And Last but not Least....

You called us Fags all the time and now you complain about Rainbow :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 10:17:43 pm by Awgy »

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5313 on: January 13, 2016, 02:25:44 am »

i mean cheat, fast travel, in ur video 0:50-0:52, you are thinking about is cring or childish, i said "cheat" becouse u were here before me, when i used buggy from the spawn.

Jish the small

« Reply #5314 on: January 13, 2016, 02:30:54 am »
we should all kill ourselves, it is the only way to end forum pvp :DD

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5315 on: January 13, 2016, 03:45:07 am »
Cans, cans, cans...next time bring more than Coach and Jish to kill Mad "The Leather Jacket" Matt  :-*

GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5316 on: January 13, 2016, 04:05:10 am »
"Jish ran away".  You ran from Jish and you barely killed Coach.  Everyone knows you are the worst pvper in the game.  Even yourself.  Keep getting lucky kid :).

Mad Matt

« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 04:22:14 am by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5317 on: January 13, 2016, 04:08:16 am »
"Jish ran away".  You ran from Jish and you barely killed Coach.  Everyone knows you are the worst pvper in the game.  Even yourself.  Keep getting lucky kid :).

Found a picture of Doormatt

For sure, for sure  :)

Nice butthurt anyway  ;D
GUN FOR HIRE

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5318 on: January 13, 2016, 04:12:03 am »

You were there as well?
I burst Jish, Jish shot me and run for cover. When I walk out after reload I didn't saw him so I moved out of WH, cause I was sure there will be 4+ or 6+ Khans just to prove how bad PvP player I'm. Cause you know, one on one Khans loose. As you can see above, I killed your "big tank" with Ga(y)tling while using common avenger on my sniper build...but yeah, keep dreaming I killed him BARELY.
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5319 on: January 13, 2016, 04:22:40 am »
And Rainbow BS cmon BSG are no longer playing those 2 ppl are just left their tag because I am not such asshole to force them to change it, rest is playing under Social Warriors tag, so calling us "Rainbow" is like calling Chessboard or a Panda Bear a rainbow, 2 colors do not make rainbow.

I've heard Social Warriors are allies with Red Cross, Peacekeeper Squad, CCM and BSG + FO2 mercs. How is this a panda bear?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Jish the small

« Reply #5320 on: January 13, 2016, 04:53:27 am »
Cans, cans, cans...next time bring more than Coach and Jish to kill Mad "The Leather Jacket" Matt  :-*

i shoot u and u shoot me
u do more damage
i heal in  cover
search for you and u left GG stop running

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5321 on: January 13, 2016, 04:58:22 am »

i shoot u and u shoot me
u do more damage
i heal in  cover
search for you and u left GG stop running

Meh, I knew you were somewhere behind those ruins. Anyway, searching for you and waiting for more Khans was a suicide...
GUN FOR HIRE

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #5322 on: January 13, 2016, 05:26:21 am »
Our first Khan-date  :-*

lazergatling and normal dmg dead coach critter huehue

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5323 on: January 13, 2016, 05:29:30 am »
Our first Khan-date  :-*

lazergatling and normal dmg dead coach critter huehue

I'm holding his Gatling, I was using Avenger minigun. Anyway after wiping floor with coach, I took in my hands his gatling.

TBH I tought it's almost lost, Avenger on sniper against Gatling :D
GUN FOR HIRE

KestreL

« Reply #5324 on: January 13, 2016, 07:41:58 am »
I've heard Social Warriors are allies with Red Cross, Peacekeeper Squad, CCM and BSG + FO2 mercs.

I've heared Khans are allied with Rogues, TTTLA and C88 + FO2 mercs.

;D