Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1682923 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5220 on: January 01, 2016, 09:31:57 pm »
...and then you're a LGBT supporter from Sweden who takes more than he gives?

And if you don't believe I can beat your ass with a Mega Power Fist? I will prove you wrong :3

Hahaha let me wrap my head around this, you're supporting UV and call me a LGBT supporter? I still have respect for Napalm so I recommend you don't go down this path boy.

You're quite harmless for someone who barks like this, I must say.

You? Respect? I doubt anybody desires your respect - your praise and your word has no worth. I am glad that you got a boner over killing (I doubt you shot a single bullet) me and taking a picture with you standing over my body. You talk shit and do none of the work. I am not harmless - come alone next time.

I spit in your face - you're a hypocrite and a liar. Sitting on a throne of lies...It's either that your role-play is terrible (in any case it is) or that you're intentionally bad at it.

Btw...my rad was 20% I know you'll talk shit but just throwing it out there.

Oh, I share a mutual respect with my real enemies and as you might have noticed no one has been seriously injured except poor Alen, because his hot slavic temper, young age and teenage anxiety does not allow him to back down without cutting another finger off.

I'm sitting on a throne alright and you are nothing but another victim Antares. You think a Khan Overlord goes anywhere without his retinue? As you noticed in the Glow I hardly even shoot my own scrubs anymore.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

deralol

« Reply #5221 on: January 02, 2016, 02:34:11 pm »
you are all noobs guys but i respekt you all :)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5222 on: January 02, 2016, 03:25:33 pm »
you are all noobs guys but i respekt you all :)

You always where one of those less disgusting scrubs I don't spontaneously vomit when I see, even though you still conjure a mild nausea. ;)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 11:05:53 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

deralol

« Reply #5223 on: January 02, 2016, 09:31:40 pm »
mne icnt even typ or see wut you suid but happy new yaeeeeeeeeeeer

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5224 on: January 02, 2016, 10:20:16 pm »
mne icnt even typ or see wut you suid but happy new yaeeeeeeeeeeer

Yes!

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5225 on: January 03, 2016, 10:12:27 pm »
faglito's screens
Crappy screens  :facepalm

1st - 7 cans to kill 3

2nd/3rd - 7 to kill 4.

How much more pathetic can you get? Typical vermin scrubs  ::)

inb4 he comes acting all high and mighty and gets wrekt ingame  ;D
Spoiler: show

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5226 on: January 03, 2016, 11:46:19 pm »
faglito's screens
Crappy screens  :facepalm

1st - 7 cans to kill 3

2nd/3rd - 7 to kill 4.

How much more pathetic can you get? Typical vermin scrubs  ::)

inb4 he comes acting all high and mighty and gets wrekt ingame  ;D

I am high and mighty everywhere.

Not all bodies are at the same place, anyhow, where is the BSG?

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5227 on: January 04, 2016, 03:32:05 am »
Busy IRL, waiting for wipe, playing FO2 or other games  ::)

Also funny how you never go Reno alone. Only khan that has balls is ribbit, which is the only khan on my OK list.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5228 on: January 04, 2016, 04:26:00 am »

Also funny how you never go Reno alone. Only khan that has balls is ribbit, which is the only khan on my OK list.

I don't go anywhere without atleast 2 or 3 bodyguards, I'm to important. So you're alone again Stalker, you sure are a popular guy.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5229 on: January 04, 2016, 07:33:25 am »
Apparently when my gang and I are taking a break from a game that hasn't changed for 3 years straight means I've become alone  ::) (good logic)

I've been called legendary too by some people. Also somehow people know my identity, that just proves how popular I am  ;D

BTW you try soo hard to put me down Menglito, maybe I'm a high value target xD

Or should I say

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5230 on: January 04, 2016, 07:57:36 am »
Apparently when my gang and I are taking a break from a game that hasn't changed for 3 years straight means I've become alone  ::) (good logic)

I've been called legendary too by some people. Also somehow people know my identity, that just proves how popular I am  ;D

Or should I say

Hmm where's the rest of that screenshot? If I remember correctly we where heavily outnumbered in that fight. No one ever called you legendary, even your forum pvp is weak.

knuckle

« Reply #5231 on: January 04, 2016, 08:37:49 am »
Apparently my gang are always taking a break from game for 3 years straight this means I'm always alone  ::) and play with other factions constantly

I've been called ass whore too by some people. Also somehow people know my identity, that just proves how much of a faggot I am  ;D

Fixed for you mate XD

It seems BSG are always taking a break we actually had a bet on how long it would take for them to take a break, i'm not sure who won but you guys let me down by 1 week XD.

I think they realised they where no match for The Khans and gave up shit happens

yungchance

• View Profile
« Reply #5232 on: January 04, 2016, 08:50:19 am »

Or should I say

Hmm where's the rest of that screenshot? If I remember correctly we where heavily outnumbered in that fight. No one ever called you legendary, even your forum pvp is weak.
You see it took him hours to even dig up a screenshot.
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5233 on: January 04, 2016, 09:12:30 am »
even your forum pvp is weak.
Just like your skills in PvP  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hmm where's the rest of that screenshot? If I remember correctly we where heavily outnumbered in that fight.
It was equal #s and you attempted to run away when your team got torn a new hole but wasn't fast enough  :'(

But here, to shut the scrub up :D

You see it took him hours to even dig up a screenshot.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #5234 on: January 04, 2016, 12:25:14 pm »

no match for The Khans
LOL