Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1682838 times)

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5130 on: December 22, 2015, 06:16:51 pm »
Talk all you want but you all got rekt 2 mins ago in reno -im looking at you mongolito :D
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Bison

« Reply #5131 on: December 22, 2015, 06:19:02 pm »
Talk all you want but you all got rekt 2 mins ago in reno -im looking at you mongolito :D

Nigger please, I'm tucking into a nice pizza right about now so you didn't "Rekt" me.

It's fucking delicious, far to delicious for you.

I guarantee every time Preba gets a kill on a Khan that he gets little stiffy, I bet he has to put a pillow on his lap to hide it from his parents LOL
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 06:21:30 pm by Bison »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5132 on: December 22, 2015, 06:58:02 pm »

Just raped your whole team Preba, what's up with that?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Jish the small

« Reply #5133 on: December 22, 2015, 07:07:44 pm »
FUCK YOU ALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! :***************

<3

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5134 on: December 22, 2015, 07:17:56 pm »
FUCK YOU ALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! :***************

<3

« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 07:21:37 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5135 on: December 22, 2015, 07:29:29 pm »
He's not a pony, show some respect Preba.

He's the mighty Pisson !
Short live Piss OnStick o/

Please try harder underling, these attempts aren't worthy.

It's on the same level as doormatt, so stop barking or I will put you down again.
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5136 on: December 22, 2015, 08:08:48 pm »

He's the mighty Pisson !

It's on the same level as doormatt, so stop barking or I will put you down again.

Doormatt was a good little nickname I think, as we walked right over you and wiped our feet on your corpse. You never put Bison down alone, always barking behind the UV haha.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5137 on: December 22, 2015, 08:25:07 pm »

He's the mighty Pisson !

Doormatt was a good little nickname I think, as we walked right over you and wiped our feet on your corpse. You never put Bison down alone, always barking behind the UV haha.

You wiped floor with me while using four men and loosing two of them. Weak as fuck if you want to know. Now, leave us alone with Piss On. It's not your fight, as I said. No hard feelings for you, my target is PissOn. You seem to be wise man, so please stop this brown nosing your "general". It looks somehow a little bit gay.
GUN FOR HIRE

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #5138 on: December 22, 2015, 08:34:14 pm »
Mad Matt, I heard you re moderator on polish subforum. I thought people who contribute in that project are tactful and smarter than decent top elite pk. Try forum pvp on higher level than dark angel or data. Try to move it into next stage :D

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5139 on: December 22, 2015, 08:37:58 pm »

You wiped floor with me while using four men and loosing two of them. Weak as fuck if you want to know. Now, leave us alone with Piss On. It's not your fight, as I said. No hard feelings for you, my target is PissOn. You seem to be wise man, so please stop this brown nosing your "general". It looks somehow a little bit gay.

If you target our glorious General Bison you pick a fight with the whole of TKs.

During the short period I snuck you where the only tank I ever saw bringing a leather armor to battle. You suck matt.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5140 on: December 22, 2015, 08:44:16 pm »
Mkhammer, I'm a moderator in Polish section and I act friendly and helpful to others. Anyway as a player I can go mad in thunderdome. My level of forum PvP is same as others.

Mengelito, I use leather only while farming PvE. When I met you in TC or this warehouse I was fully PvP geared. Oh, and one more thing. Your knowledge of build sucks as your skill. I'm not a tank.
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5141 on: December 22, 2015, 10:01:29 pm »
Mkhammer, I'm a moderator in Polish section and I act friendly and helpful to others. Anyway as a player I can go mad in thunderdome. My level of forum PvP is same as others.

Mengelito, I use leather only while farming PvE. When I met you in TC or this warehouse I was fully PvP geared. Oh, and one more thing. Your knowledge of build sucks as your skill. I'm not a tank.

Why don't you go moderate the polish forum instead of embarassing yourself further here?

Jish the small

« Reply #5142 on: December 22, 2015, 10:10:56 pm »
thanks for the m72 gauss rifle guys !

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5143 on: December 22, 2015, 10:12:27 pm »

Why don't you go moderate the polish forum instead of embarassing yourself further here?

Why don't you go back to brown nosing your "General" instead of making fool from yourself?
GUN FOR HIRE

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
    • View Profile
« Reply #5144 on: December 22, 2015, 10:16:35 pm »
Great action today guys, thanks all!