April 27, 2024, 06:51:40 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1682821 times)

Bison

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5070 on: December 21, 2015, 02:39:18 pm »
Thats just classic, such thing is happening on every FOnline server since 1976. Not everyone agrees on my assumptions - Invidual skill dont really apply for team PvP , especially here on Reloaded
Jesus... Get over it finally. Tactics determine fights in wider aspect and individual skill is the factor that influences (decides of) the outcome of the battle itself. Even you realized playing with noob-swarm is pointless when reorganised squad of Hello Kitties/Rogues because of "skill gap between players" that was "very noticeable". So stop that bullshit already. Every team you lead brakes because of your overrated ego sooner or later, not because of some problem with "lack of teamplay because of good players playing in a team". You failed again and came here to prove your point that is invalid? Guess what, no one cares. You're not even on your own playground, so stfu. No offence, of course. :)

P.S. Coming to Reloaded to say that Reloaded players are noobs is just pathetic. Especially you're worse than easily half of them.
Skill doesn't matter, I've took total newbies to fonline world, and made a PvP gang which could stand against SoT/BBS in 1st session of reloaded, and it was only me who had PvP experience but no leading experience, and still we won 1/2 fights, and it's a not matter of skill but a matter how you lead people and how you treat them, I never expected from my people to be pr0 elite pvp who can 2x hex while running.  If I had more time I would've join Khans and do shit with them but in real life "wasteland is harsh" real meme.

I don't have any grudge against Msh or I don't want to insult him but I can't say he doesn't take PvP too seriously and wants his team be the best of the bests which ruins the morale totally and people don't want to play in Rogues, guess why old rogue players are playing in diffirent gangs or not the game at all, he's just pissing them off and that's my pov (after consulting it with others). Never butthurt on your people when you aren't pr0 elite pvp. Never ever.

My set of advices: regear comeback until you win or laugh, you lose only when you rage.
Also you lose at start when you take PvP seriously.

#typos

Well said, they don't get how much fun the vast majority of Khan members have. We are more than a game! :)

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #5071 on: December 21, 2015, 02:58:36 pm »
I've took total newbies to fonline world, and made a PvP gang which could stand against SoT/BBS in 1st session of reloaded, and it was only me who had PvP experience but no leading experience, and still we won 1/2 fights, and it's a not matter of skill but a matter how you lead people and how you treat them
Of course keeping good atmosphere in the gang and morale high matters, but it's not just about it. If you can win half of the fights, of course assuming equal terms and not overnumbered actions, it means guys you play with are not total noobs. Teams like Blackhearts or RSA - these were total rookies that didn't have any skill in Fo. They were loosing 10v3 fights even when they had a pretty expierienced leader with them. :) The truth is you need to learn the game to play it well, and by learn I don't only mean the mechanics, but also you need to gain reflexes (get used to the engine) and learn few tricks which are the part of skill too. If you take total noobs that can't click (shoot or heal) fast enough you will lose equal fights even when you lead them well.

P.S. Of course it's a game and we play it for fun, but isn't being cocky in a way Khans do with their "we're best at everything (including PvP)" propaganda taking game a bit too seriously? ;)

Koveras

• View Profile
« Reply #5072 on: December 21, 2015, 03:20:52 pm »

P.S. Of course it's a game and we play it for fun, but isn't being cocky in a way Khans do with their "we're best at everything (including PvP)" propaganda taking game a bit too seriously? ;)
The purpose of this propaganda is to make you respond so you'll lose by taking it seriously.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #5073 on: December 21, 2015, 03:49:11 pm »
Khans saying they are best at PvP when they obviously aren't is like Data posting screen of killing bluesuits with "penta kill" comment - it doesn't make him better, especially in the eyes of other players, it's just annoying but not enough to be upset about it, rather to laugh at him. If I did take Khans' lame PvP propaganda (it was fun until they started crying about how good they "are") seriously it would be just worse for them - I would be determined to make their game painful.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #5074 on: December 21, 2015, 04:35:27 pm »
gather reno bitchez

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5075 on: December 21, 2015, 05:40:09 pm »
2 bluesuits, pentakill, go home white man.
The 2 bluesuit were armed, they die like 1-2 min before screen. go home black man.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5076 on: December 21, 2015, 07:39:55 pm »
BadBoy, the khans are indeed the best. Maybe not the best at PvP, maybe not the best at TC or Reno, but we are definitely the best faction. It goes further than reloaded, or games in general. There is so much more than this game with the Khan brotherhood. Everyone is friendly, nobody rages and no one takes games too seriously like 95% of this population does. That's why we are the best. We will remain when BSG disbands. We will even remain when reloaded pulls the plug. No matter if we dominate the server or not, we ARE the best.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5077 on: December 21, 2015, 07:43:02 pm »
BadBoy, the khans are indeed the best. Maybe not the best at PvP, maybe not the best at TC or Reno, but we are definitely the best faction. It goes further than reloaded, or games in general. There is so much more than this game with the Khan brotherhood. Everyone is friendly, nobody rages and no one takes games too seriously like 95% of this population does. That's why we are the best. We will remain when BSG disbands. We will even remain when reloaded pulls the plug. No matter if we dominate the server or not, we ARE the best.

No hard feelings, but it sounds like advertisements from Jehova...
GUN FOR HIRE

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #5078 on: December 21, 2015, 07:43:42 pm »
@Gimper
Good for you, lol ::)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #5079 on: December 21, 2015, 08:32:46 pm »
2 bluesuits, pentakill, go home white man.
The 2 bluesuit were armed, they die like 1-2 min before screen. go home black man.

xD

As i know respawn time is 60 seconds, but Okey...
yes armed bluesuits are very powerful against data with gutling, but oh wait... its data.  ::)

@Dark Angel, your tag was still on Worldremaker, look into that if Riots are no more.

so?
I have ban on character i cant do shit.  8)
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5080 on: December 21, 2015, 09:11:08 pm »
@Dark Angel, your tag was still on Worldremaker, look into that if Riots are no more.
Before you write something you have to learn read first.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5081 on: December 21, 2015, 10:29:21 pm »
Before you write something you have to learn read first.

You just removed that to try and smart-ass me? Didn't your mother teach you not to talk back to your supiriors?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5082 on: December 21, 2015, 11:11:10 pm »
Khans got rekt in Reno a few minuts ago :)))))))))))99
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5083 on: December 21, 2015, 11:28:46 pm »
Khans got rekt in Reno a few minuts ago :)))))))))))99

Same in Gecko :)
GUN FOR HIRE

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile