Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683565 times)

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5040 on: December 20, 2015, 02:53:54 pm »
Yuno good fight 2vs5 and one time u lose. skiled. outplayed.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #5041 on: December 20, 2015, 03:17:21 pm »
 :facepalm

Koveras

• View Profile
« Reply #5042 on: December 20, 2015, 03:59:44 pm »
I've watched new vids from msh from reloaded and my thoughts became fact again, it's better to play with band of newbies or normies than play with 30 best fonline players whose won't listen to any leader command bcuz "i'm bestest in pvp u won't tell me what to do" and die to khan, ayy lmao.
Khans don't go full PvP ape, get fun this game and destroy your enemies as you do, I admire your potential even if you're new to RT PvP and suck at it but you're still trying.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 04:06:00 pm by Koveras »

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #5043 on: December 20, 2015, 04:01:14 pm »
I've watched new vids from msh from reloaded and my thoughts became fact again, it's better to play with band of newbies or normies than play with 30 best fonline players whose won't listen to any leader command bcuz "i'm bestest in pvp u won't tell me what to do" and die to khan, ayy lmao.
Khans don't go full PvP ape, get fun this game and destroy your enemie as you do, I admire your potential even if you're new to RT PvP and suck at it but you're till trying.

yeah better join khans and donate them pvp stuff since they run out of it very fast since they are noobs since 2009...

Koveras

• View Profile
« Reply #5044 on: December 20, 2015, 04:05:12 pm »
Khans don't go full PvP ape, get fun this game and destroy your enemie as you do, I admire your potential even if you're new to RT PvP and suck at it but you're till trying.

yeah better join khans and donate them pvp stuff since they run out of it very fast since they are noobs since 2009...
And? Better to donate them, becaue they keep the server living instead of those best 30 fonline players which all of them are fags and selfish noobs, they can't play in team at all.

I'd even start a new orphanage faction after wipe than play with best fonline players, don't get me wrong but I've got sick of those all Pr0 PvP apes which are mostly dumb fucks and can't talk with them on TS about other thing than "hexing" or "builds".
I've never had more fun than playing with New Orders on fo2 and SQ & a while with Khans than with any other pr0 pvp players I did on FO2 or on Reloaded (BSG).
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 04:09:43 pm by Koveras »

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5045 on: December 20, 2015, 05:07:25 pm »
Khans didn't even do rt until a little while ago. I'd say they have made a huge leap since they have started doing TC and RT PvP. Give it one more season and we will be on top.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #5046 on: December 20, 2015, 05:15:07 pm »
applause for Yunos "propaganda". Gatlings??? maby 1 and not from me... video?? haha why this video is cuted?? becouse u dont wana show people how u 3 times try to 1hex and faild with motionsensor :)) vs Data only with rocketluncher and lsw :) damn Yuno u have skill :)

First of all yuno is 10x better than you so u can learn from him.  :-*
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5047 on: December 20, 2015, 05:37:19 pm »
applause for Yunos "propaganda". Gatlings??? maby 1 and not from me... video?? haha why this video is cuted?? becouse u dont wana show people how u 3 times try to 1hex and faild with motionsensor :)) vs Data only with rocketluncher and lsw :) damn Yuno u have skill :)

First of all yuno is 10x better than you so u can learn from him.  :-*

Hahaha, you just implied Data can learn things.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5048 on: December 20, 2015, 06:47:37 pm »

The PTSD I gave you is far worse than I thought, seeing multiple me's,  seeing weapons I obviously never had, I'm sorry  :-\

On a serious note, you should be killing me with the advantage of implants you have. Almost 100 more HP than me, way more damage resistance (what is it, like 86%? 83%?) and gatling is a broken weapon (AND THEY WERE STATTED) so you're terrible. Imagine if I had implants  ;D only thing you're good at is getting hexed or tanking damage :D
Spoiler: show

knuckle

« Reply #5049 on: December 20, 2015, 11:07:23 pm »

The PTSD I gave you is far worse than I thought, seeing multiple me's,  seeing weapons I obviously never had, I'm sorry  :-\

On a serious note, you should be killing me with the advantage of implants you have. Almost 100 more HP than me, way more damage resistance (what is it, like 86%? 83%?) and gatling is a broken weapon (AND THEY WERE STATTED) so you're terrible. Imagine if I had implants  ;D only thing you're good at is getting hexed or tanking damage :D

Hey mr ego? what happened today ?  ::)

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #5050 on: December 21, 2015, 08:06:02 am »
Monday?

maszrum

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #5051 on: December 21, 2015, 08:13:33 am »
it's better to play with band of newbies or normies than play with 30 best fonline players whose won't listen to any leader command bcuz "i'm bestest in pvp u won't tell me what to do"

Thats just classic, such thing is happening on every FOnline server since 1976. Not everyone agrees on my assumptions - Invidual skill dont really apply for team PvP , especially here on Reloaded where range bursts are just way overpower and with proper cordination, formation and assigning roles to certain players you can do magic, even against "only elite top 30 pk*" a relatively new players can do miracles and thats the kurwa thing what can i be impressed in FOnline - TEAMWORK. Havent seen much on Reloaded but its nornal becouse hproblem is - in past few years i meet only few players who share the same vision of FO PvP.

Most of players just want to know where to spawn, pelna kurwa and post on forum over dead enemies, casulties ?
Who cares we have screenshot and we can insult our opponents :)

* FOnline Lore : "only top pk"

Im buying all T4 weapons, best prices /PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/FOnlineTV

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #5052 on: December 21, 2015, 08:40:43 am »

Thats just classic, such thing is happening on every FOnline server since 1976. Not everyone agrees on my assumptions - Invidual skill dont really apply for team PvP , especially here on Reloaded where range bursts are just way overpower and with proper cordination
but crit burts on FOnline 2 and free implants are ok.  ::)

formation and assigning roles to certain players you can do magic, even against "only elite top 30 pk*" a relatively new players can do miracles and thats the kurwa thing what can i be impressed in FOnline - TEAMWORK. Havent seen much on Reloaded but its nornal becouse hproblem is - in past few years i meet only few players who share the same vision of FO PvP.

Most of players just want to know where to spawn, pelna kurwa and post on forum over dead enemies, casulties ?
Who cares we have screenshot and we can insult our opponents :)

* FOnline Lore : "only top pk"

Said the leader which did ragequit to other server becuase of single fail in PvP, and after all when people started splitting to other teams you were comming back  :D
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5053 on: December 21, 2015, 08:44:18 am »
Hey mr ego? what happened today ?  ::)
Oh my god, you finally won when I was on the opposing team  ::)

If it took you that many tries to kill me then I'm flattered xD

Wasn't against BSG btw  :P

maszrum

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #5054 on: December 21, 2015, 08:55:40 am »
Said the leader which did ragequit to other server becuase of single fail in PvP, and after all when people started splitting to other teams you were comming back

Sorry what? have no clue what are you talking about. Heard that on radio #0 ?

but crit burts on FOnline 2 and free implants are ok.  :)

Imo yes, everything is quite balance dmg output/heal/hp but what i can know? This isnt suited topic for such discision, about other servers and blanace.
Im buying all T4 weapons, best prices /PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/FOnlineTV