Delusional.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4951 on: December 16, 2015, 09:14:48 pm »
And again you resort to playing the retard when you drop the ball. Principles and honor are what makes a man and you got neither, keeps you in character though.
I'm sorry, I seem to have given you nightmares about me and PTSD. I'll try showing some mercy in PvP to you :D

BTW - I don't give a fuck about what you scrubs think about me. Only honor I care about is from Blasma Khan, the great shaman  ;D

You think I'm talking to you? The only reason I even graced you with this conversation was to shoot down the shit you where spewing with facts. You have no moral ground to judge anyone for joining forces with us as you tried hard to do that yourself and my personal opinion is that pulling shit like that against old friends or brothers-in-arms is utterly repulsive.

When it comes to RT PvP I shoot rockets, soak bullets and follow orders, I do some critbursting on the side aswell though.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4952 on: December 16, 2015, 10:54:24 pm »
And again you resort to playing the retard when you drop the ball. Principles and honor are what makes a man and you got neither, keeps you in character though.
I'm sorry, I seem to have given you nightmares about me and PTSD. I'll try showing some mercy in PvP to you :D

BTW - I don't give a fuck about what you scrubs think about me. Only honor I care about is from Blasma Khan, the great shaman  ;D

You think I'm talking to you? The only reason I even graced you with this conversation was to shoot down the shit you where spewing with facts. You have no moral ground to judge anyone for joining forces with us as you tried hard to do that yourself and my personal opinion is that pulling shit like that against old friends or brothers-in-arms is utterly repulsive.

When it comes to RT PvP I shoot rockets, soak bullets and follow orders, I do some critbursting on the side aswell though.

ciggs nuka and psycho only, really?  ::)
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4953 on: December 16, 2015, 11:07:26 pm »

Probably he has no more any mentats :P
GUN FOR HIRE

Antares156

• "Fear denies faith"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4954 on: December 16, 2015, 11:32:17 pm »
That awkward moment when Khans post pvp screens and leaving out being owned by a melee sneaker (Coach tried his best just like Tyrant. They even had motion sensors - ever thought of using them?)... Best effort for survival made by Hive Mind though. Screens coming tomorrow c:

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4955 on: December 16, 2015, 11:38:37 pm »
That awkward moment when Khans post pvp screens and leaving out being owned by a melee sneaker (Coach tried his best just like Tyrant. They even had motion sensors - ever thought of using them?)... Best effort for survival made by Hive Mind though. Screens coming tomorrow c:

Ran out of juice, that's how it is. Some you win, some you loose.

Ah I remember you from somewhere? Aren't you that guy who had that faction... what was it called?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 11:51:07 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #4956 on: December 17, 2015, 02:18:29 am »
your point is invalid he nearly killed you, you ran away shit happens.
"Nearly" is a key word. Spawned in a trap, managed to sruvive. Shit didn't happen. Your point is invalid.

Hmmm i'm sure its a tactic to use a turnbased spammer in turnbased mode?
1 AP shooting was broken and it was fixed, which proves it was broken. C4 also was abused at times (stacking) and it was fixed, not deleted, also it's dmg was adjusted, which proves being legit now. Only because you can't use it properly and we can doesn't make it a thing "not to be proud of". Quite the opposite. ;)

But that's not even a point. Bison brought up a lame example to cover his lack of knowledge of mechanics of the game he's playing. That's all. Hail to the great Bison who never onehexed. ::)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4957 on: December 17, 2015, 03:15:33 am »
How is it possible that Yuno and Bad Boy get my point from the start, and knuckle can't understand anything?  ???
GUN FOR HIRE

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4958 on: December 17, 2015, 03:56:03 am »
How is it possible that Yuno and Bad Boy get my point from the start, and knuckle can't understand anything?  ???
He's an idiot xD

He acts as if he knows everything but clearly doesn't  ::)

P.S. good job killing a 204 HP sniper with 2 guys.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 04:46:46 am by Yuno-Gasai »
Spoiler: show

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #4959 on: December 17, 2015, 04:18:36 am »
IQ plays role here, I guess.

;D

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4960 on: December 17, 2015, 06:38:29 am »
Ah I remember you from somewhere? Aren't you that guy who had that faction... what was it called?

>khans
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4961 on: December 17, 2015, 09:41:27 am »

>khans

No it wasen't that, I'd remember you if you had a human value.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4962 on: December 17, 2015, 06:50:23 pm »

^Nerd rage  ::)

I pissed on your body. Get pissed on m8.  ;D ;D ;D Even your crappy armor got insulted xD

DeputyDope

• Lead Lunch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4963 on: December 17, 2015, 06:59:38 pm »
wow 4vs1. such skill. much wow.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile