April 29, 2024, 05:47:52 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683349 times)

knuckle

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4935 on: December 16, 2015, 12:55:31 pm »
Gay turbo plasma rifle (1 AP shots back then) fastshot build with 14 APs and first turn in TB. 14*20 dmg = 280 dmg Nothing to be proud of, especially I did manage to go out. :)

That's just like saying about using C4 and camping buildings, to scared to go into open field nothing to be proud of, your point is invalid he nearly killed you, you ran away shit happens. (i am using this as an example only to get my point across)

Its just the way people play the game get over it, who cares fuck it. (if you can gain advantage from doing a certain thing you will do it just like you when you used C4)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 12:57:07 pm by knuckle »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4936 on: December 16, 2015, 12:57:14 pm »
Urm....ok?

Not sure why you brought this up, completely unnecessary and obviously your attempt to embarrass me but failed. Why? Because nobody gives a shit except you.

Embarrass you? What reputation would you have left to damage? Your on-going hostility against our members and our brand required a proper response as I will not stand by and let such unrightous lies or attacks stand unchallenged.

You're just salty because I've been the one killing you everytime we've fought and the "champion " has nothing to show for all the shit talking he does  ;D BTW I did get accepted to Khans, if only I played along longer I've could of successfully accomplished my mission xD

Accepted you say? You never passed Khanscription and where not even close to smell a Recruit status.

PS there are limits to forum PvP, might want to watch what you say.

You dare challenge me Stalker?
Yeah sure, I've been killing you easily and you still have so much to learn. Perhaps read the wiki some more  ;)

And again you resort to playing the retard when you drop the ball. Principles and honor are what makes a man and you got neither, keeps you in character though.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4937 on: December 16, 2015, 01:24:38 pm »
Guys, you know there's a big difference between using tactics, C4, mines, traps etc and using broken and OP build shooting 14 times at least per turn....  ???
GUN FOR HIRE

knuckle

« Reply #4938 on: December 16, 2015, 02:01:46 pm »
Guys, you know there's a big difference between using tactics, C4, mines, traps etc and using broken and OP build shooting 14 times at least per turn....  ???

Hmmm i'm sure its a tactic to use a turnbased spammer in turnbased mode? just like asking for people to bring rockets to push enemy line is a tactic?

Otherwise why would someone bring a turnbased spammer to turnbased? to gain advantage on his opponent? its a tactic just like the reason above for bringing rockets grenade launchers to combat.

Just like bringing snipers, so they can shoot from range and cripple enemy? i'm sure that's a tactic aswell

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4939 on: December 16, 2015, 02:05:27 pm »
There's a big difference in being a Khan superhero and a UV pleb.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4940 on: December 16, 2015, 02:48:53 pm »
Khans only know how to talk shit on forum pvp but ingame they are zeroes not heroes :)))
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4941 on: December 16, 2015, 02:52:02 pm »

Hmmm i'm sure its a tactic to use a turnbased spammer in turnbased mode? just like asking for people to bring rockets to push enemy line is a tactic?

Otherwise why would someone bring a turnbased spammer to turnbased? to gain advantage on his opponent? its a tactic just like the reason above for bringing rockets grenade launchers to combat.

Just like bringing snipers, so they can shoot from range and cripple enemy? i'm sure that's a tactic aswell

Yes, all of this above is a tactic. Except TPR spammer, cause it's damn broken. I'm not saying Bison is a cheater or he have no skill. I'm just saying that TPR and spammer char is broken in this game. That's why -1AP weapons were removed, better now?

There's a big difference in being a Khan superhero and a UV pleb.

Whatever helps you sleep well Sven.
GUN FOR HIRE

knuckle

« Reply #4942 on: December 16, 2015, 03:08:51 pm »
Yes, all of this above is a tactic. Except TPR spammer, cause it's damn broken. I'm not saying Bison is a cheater or he have no skill. I'm just saying that TPR and spammer char is broken in this game. That's why -1AP weapons were removed, better now?

When bison did this -Ap weapons where not removed so its classed as a tactic. Also classed as a tactic if you still have -ap weapons.

Over and out
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 03:10:33 pm by knuckle »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4943 on: December 16, 2015, 03:10:57 pm »
Khans only know how to talk shit on forum pvp but ingame they are zeroes not heroes :)))

You sure are skilled to be able to play at all with your handicap.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4944 on: December 16, 2015, 03:50:29 pm »

When bison did this -Ap weapons where not removed so its classed as a tactic. Also classed as a tactic if you still have -ap weapons.

Over and out

I didnt said he was playing when this feature was available, I'm just saying it was broken so was removed.
GUN FOR HIRE

knuckle

« Reply #4945 on: December 16, 2015, 03:53:57 pm »

what you said,

Anyways i don't care i proven my point

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4946 on: December 16, 2015, 04:13:18 pm »
Yes, nothing about no skill or cheating. Over.
GUN FOR HIRE

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4947 on: December 16, 2015, 05:18:57 pm »
That's just like saying about using C4 and camping buildings, to scared to go into open field nothing to be proud of, your point is invalid he nearly killed you, you ran away shit happens. (i am using this as an example only to get my point across)

Its just the way people play the game get over it, who cares fuck it. (if you can gain advantage from doing a certain thing you will do it just like you when you used C4)
You're comparing something that requires tactical thinking, right time to detonate and smart placing for it to be useful to something that is broken as fuck. As I said before, only few can utilize C4 to max effectiveness. Why do you think -AP weapons were removed from game? Fucken dumbass  ::)

Over and out
The idiocy of this guy is just  :facepalm

And again you resort to playing the retard when you drop the ball. Principles and honor are what makes a man and you got neither, keeps you in character though.
I'm sorry, I seem to have given you nightmares about me and PTSD. I'll try showing some mercy in PvP to you :D

BTW - I don't give a fuck about what you scrubs think about me. Only honor I care about is from Blasma Khan, the great shaman  ;D

Spoiler: show

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #4948 on: December 16, 2015, 05:35:18 pm »
Just read the mainpage gamedescription and try not to qq.

Maschendrahtzaun in the morning...

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4949 on: December 16, 2015, 06:14:08 pm »
I like how khans are making alts and asking me for PvP build advice xD